Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs her boobs re done. It’s called a double bubble. I think when the implant moves? Or skin re grows idk something.
Looks like stage 3 or 4 capsular contracture of the implant. The body forms a hard fibrous tissue around the implant when its inserted, but then over time this tissue becomes harder and tighter. Can be due to improper care, bacteria infection, the implant rupturing, body trying to expel the implant. Causes the implant to get very tight, ripple like we can see, and feel hard as a rock. Tammy’s implants never look soft and natural, always hard as rocks. This would be breast aug number 3 or number 4 now? Frankenstein tits

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I couldn't stop looking at poor Saskia's teeth in those videos from TS, you'd think they would be able to do something right now about them before her jaw gets too developed.

Reactions: 19
I couldn't stop looking at poor Saskia's teeth in those videos from TS, you'd think they would be able to do something right now about them before her jaw gets too developed.
I'm so angry at Tammy for putting a close up of her on TikTok. You can see side view where her jaw is misaligned too.
I can guarantee you Sass would not like people talking about her and someone has already mentioned teeth

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure about Saskia’s teeth specifically, but generally they wait until the jaw stops growing to intervene. I watched a 60 mins show in the 90s where they showed sets of identical twins - in each set they had 1 that got braces when they were under 10, and the other with braces when they were 15/16, and the twin that had braces later were significantly better looking than their sibling! The effect on the jaw was considerable.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You can’t do much when they’re under 10, one of my daughters has an overbite but we are booked in for x-rays and to see an Orthodontist to make a plan, I believe they can try a plate or something early to lessen the chances of Orthognathic surgery. She is the only one in our family with an overbite, unfortunately not much you can do, luck of the draw.

Reactions: 4
I feel bad for Saskia that she couldn't even have a night with just her mum at taylor swift. That could've been a really cute memory for them to have together. Matt didn't need to go. It should've just been Saskia and Tammy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel bad for Saskia that she couldn't even have a night with just her mum at taylor swift. That could've been a really cute memory for them to have together. Matt didn't need to go. It should've just been Saskia and Tammy.
I'm not even sure how he got a ticket next to her with seating.
I remember Tammy saying she bought her and Sass tickets but I could have sworn he wasn't in the picture then, if he was, very much a gamble buying him a tix when they were around $1000 that close to stage.i don't understand why he didn't go with his bestie Anna tonight. But I guess he knew he'd feature on Tammy's socials and we know how much he loves to objectify her by groping her around her daughter and the poor other people around them.
Pissy little pre pubescent boy

Reactions: 15
Oh ffs, can she stop filming herself at the concert, she's an absolute joke. Hey skank, get some acting lessons ,

• Haha
It was a little bit much. Poor little thing and her mother is making a spectacle of herself next to her. He’s gives me the ick.

Reactions: 14
why did zucchini have to go to the concert with them? seriously, whyyy
Because he is stage 10 clinger and wants part of the media attention, of course.
---
What on earth is bleeping wrong with that old man. He sounds like a nut. Tammy definitely takes after him. He sounds so stupid. No wonder he didn't get many acting roles

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Because he is stage 10 clinger and wants part of the media attention, of course.
---
What on earth is bleeping wrong with that old man. He sounds like a nut. Tammy definitely takes after him. He sounds so stupid. No wonder he didn't get many acting roles
Granpa Hembrow has a few screws loose, he comments on Deadbeat Dad Reece’s photos saying “lovely to see you mate” and all that tit, even tho Reecey has been living internationally for years and abandoning first his 2 with Tammy now his 1 with London…. Papa Hembrow might be losing his mind thinking these loser men are good for his daughter

I'm a little late to the party, website didn't work for me until today.

I'm horrified for Saskia. Her mother had the chance to spend crucial one on one time with a child she obviously neglected and ignores so often. She had the ability to create a huge core memory. Yet, she wound up bringing her part-time partner, boyfriend of the (summer 2023-summer 2024) year, to ruin it all. He was physically visibly uninterested and away from Saskia in all of the shots. On top of it all, Tammy recklessly put her in danger again. This is a screenshot of her stories with Saskia not in a booster seat and her seatbelt obviously behind her. Visible when you zoom in between baby seat and Saskia's shoulder. Nothing to keep her safe when part-time partner was driving sugar mummy's car.

Those poor babies will flip albums one day with every birthday, milestone, core memory being photographed with another bed buddy mum brought in. Jakoy, Matt Poole, Matt Zucchini, whoever comes along next.

Attachments

• Wow
Iv followed Tammy for ages and only just come across this thread don’t get me wrong I think everyone deserves to find happiness and it sometimes takes a few chances to get that but wow this man is a red flag I’m so glad I’m not the only one who sees it after having a read!
He screams “broke boyfriend” I can think of a “million” reasons why he proposed to her so quickly 🤔 why does she not see it!

Reactions: 18
Can someone help make sense of this.
This creep constantly comments on Tammys posts, especially the ones with kids but she has never ever blocked him, even though most of us have been blocked for even mentioning her fake ass or the animal abuse saga.
People are always telling her to be careful with the Posy posts but she doesn't give a tit about their safety, not one little bit.
She has an ass photo either side of Posy advertisement yesterday.
Why is being a thot more important than your baby?
And yes, she reads the comments because she's deleted a few of my comments and I'm restricted now. (Made another account)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This creep constantly comments on Tammys posts, especially the ones with kids but she has never ever blocked him, even though most of us have been blocked for even mentioning her fake ass or the animal abuse saga.
People are always telling her to be careful with the Posy posts but she doesn't give a tit about their safety, not one little bit.
And yes, she reads the comments because she's deleted a few of my comments and I'm restricted now. (Made another account)
What on God’s green earth

Reactions: 11
I was about to post this same thing, except I blurred his name out. I shouldn't have. This is what Mother Of The Year is doing, feeding her children to predatory strangers who claim her children as their own. I shudder to think what'd happen if one of them lived near children's schools or near her home. She's giving anyone and anything an unrelenting access to her vulnerable babies. I don't even want to imagine the mount of saved content she provided to predators since she started posting, the amount of people openly sexualizing all of her children overtime made me nauseous. But that doesn't matter, she's so good when she forces a camera and all three of them to perform with a song after abandoning them for days on end, such a wonderful mum.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I was about to post this same thing, except I blurred his name out. I shouldn't have. This is what Mother Of The Year is doing, feeding her children to predatory strangers who claim her children as their own. I shudder to think what'd happen if one of them lived near children's schools or near her home. She's giving anyone and anything an unrelenting access to her vulnerable babies. I don't even want to imagine the mount of saved content she provided to predators since she started posting, the amount of people openly sexualizing all of her children overtime made me nauseous. But that doesn't matter, she's so good when she forces a camera and all three of them to perform with a song after abandoning them for days on end, such a wonderful mum.
Ten times worse on tiktok
Never be afraid of not revealing the pedophiles. We need to see their names in case Tammy does eventually block them and God forbid something happens to one of the children.
Could be used as evidence

Giving a baby a massage is very sexual in the eyes of a pedophile. Sadly so is giving them food, especially bananas and watermelon and lollypops. It's the sucking motion and visuals. This is how sick they are

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18