Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just letting everyone know that she's taking the forehead out on a date to the footy and getting that all important kiss from her selfie stick.
People......are you taking notice that she's loved up like MP and his girl yet?
Pay attention folks.
The battle has begun.
She just can't be happy for others, can she?
Someone smarter, more natural, likeable, maternal and mature than her....kills her
She could have at least filtered him, like she filtered her face into oblivion ๐Ÿคฎ
Fans be like "the glow" "your skin is perfect" "what products do you use on your face" and I'm sitting back shaking my head at people's stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I donโ€™t actually think so. Sheโ€™s standing with her legs closer together in the newest one and I think you can build a tiny bit of muscle there to disguise it a little bit thatโ€™s just my 2 cents
---
I donโ€™t actually think so. Sheโ€™s standing with her legs closer together in the newest one and I think you can build a tiny bit of muscle there to disguise it a little bit thatโ€™s just my 2 cents
Just saw this on Gymsnark ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 2
---
I think it's photoshopped.
Those are huge dips, nothing gets rid of them. It's your bone structure, not muscles, skin or fat.

Reactions: 8
Out of things like drinking water or taking a deep breath to help, this weirdo had to show off his innuendos in front of her three minor children, and have them film it. We all know this isn't because he wanted to 'help her get rid of hiccups'.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Out of things like drinking water or taking a deep breath to help, this weirdo had to show off his innuendos in front of her three minor children, and have them film it. We all know this isn't because he wanted to 'help her get rid of hiccups'.
Creep just gets worse.
There's no such thing as shaking a person upside down like that to rid hiccups.

Reactions: 9
That's not even cute. Imagine if he did that to Saskia. Everything he does has sexual undertones and he gives no fucks if it's in front of the kids. If Reece saw this, I reckon he'd go off his nuts knowing Wolf probably filmed it.
Maybe we should leave comments on Reece's page about Zukowski
---
Talking about Photoshop
Did anyone know she had all these age spots over her chest? I've never seen them. They must be filtered out in every photo and she's had many close ups before.
These are Matt's photos

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That's not even cute. Imagine if he did that to Saskia. Everything he does has sexual undertones and he gives no fucks if it's in front of the kids. If Reece saw this, I reckon he'd go off his nuts knowing Wolf probably filmed it.
Maybe we should leave comments on Reece's page about Zukowski
---
Talking about Photoshop
Did anyone know she had all these age spots over her chest? I've never seen them. They must be filtered out in every photo and she's had many close ups before.
These are Matt's photos
Reece wouldn't do a thing. Sadly. Maybe his parents would, but his mother seemed to have been busy being homophobic and being upset on Facebook at minorities existing & protesting for their rights. Those children have nobody in their corner, except for Posy having Matt Poole.

Those look like sun spots to me? If she got melanoma from excessive sun exposure, she was bound to get the sun spots as well. You're right in her filtering the life out of them. Though seeing these pics I have to laugh at her 'I never got any filler', the lips and cheeks are looking painfully obvious in this.

Reactions: 6
Reece wouldn't do a thing. Sadly. Maybe his parents would, but his mother seemed to have been busy being homophobic and being upset on Facebook at minorities existing & protesting for their rights. Those children have nobody in their corner, except for Posy having Matt Poole.

Those look like sun spots to me? If she got melanoma from excessive sun exposure, she was bound to get the sun spots as well. You're right in her filtering the life out of them. Though seeing these pics I have to laugh at her 'I never got any filler', the lips and cheeks are looking painfully obvious in this.
That's so sad, with Reece. I remember he kept the kids away from social media to protect them. Looks like fame got to him too.
Gosh I feel for her kids. And also Emileees, she exploits her 2 girls like crazy but not so much the boy. I reckon her husband put his foot down with his son.
Amy is careful with her two. Still disregards their privacy but is a little bit better at it.

Reactions: 7
That's so sad, with Reece. I remember he kept the kids away from social media to protect them. Looks like fame got to him too.
Gosh I feel for her kids. And also Emileees, she exploits her 2 girls like crazy but not so much the boy. I reckon her husband put his foot down with his son.
Amy is careful with her two. Still disregards their privacy but is a little bit better at it.
Emilees first daughter is such a bleeping punish and not cute. AT ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Emilees first daughter is such a bleeping punish and not cute. AT ALL.
She's definitely going to be running the Mean Girls club in high school. She has Emilee wrapped around her finger and Emilee encourages it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew this man was using Tammy. This just proves it.
He never uses TikTok but yesterday he put up an ass shot of Tammy with him in the pool and tagged her.
Low and behold, today he starts uploading ads for Chemist Warehouse on TikTok.
Now do not tell me that wasn't planned.
Putrid user and clout chaser

On a lighter note, go and have a look at him try to lift light weight dumbbells at Tammy's small office gym (ad says he's at the "gym").
The ad is for soft hands cream ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Is he dumb? Don't answer that ๐Ÿ™ˆ
You need tough hands for weight lifting. That's why tough guys have callouses.
Soft hands ad, he should have been laying on the couch in his tracky pants, pushing letters on his phone, messaging women.

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh god is he an "influencer" now, actually getting paid to spruke things now?
It's the easy lifestyle he's craving.
With that and Tammy's money, he can spend his time chasing skirt.
Why not film it at a real gym? Maybe Tammy doesn't let him because of all the hot scantily clad Gold Coast chicks working out ๐Ÿค” Too much temptation

He never uses TikTok but yesterday he put up an ass shot of Tammy with him in the pool and tagged her.

On a lighter note, go and have a look at him try to lift light weight dumbbells at Tammy's small office gym (ad says he's at the "gym").
Soft hands ad, he should have been laying on the couch in his tracky pants, pushing letters on his phone, messaging women.
That hand cream advertisement and all five pennies he makes from it will bring in all of the ladies. I can already see them flocking. So irresistible! Matt Poole being a hot, hands-on and doting dad in his ads won't be able to compete with the Adonis Zucchini and his little tube.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

OMFG...he is sweating like he's in a sauna of 50 degrees lifting 5kg weights in extremely poor form. His arms are wobbling everywhere trying to push that weight.
That's so bleeping humiliating for a male.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tammy pretending that Saski is a 'lifestyle' brand is as hilarious to me as her thinking that putting on glasses and an oversized blazer makes her a businesswoman worthy of taking advice from. I just want to know which pieces from it she believes are fine for a school pick-up or any business meeting. And what sort of a business meeting are we talking about here, if that's the dress code?

If I rolled up with her cheap, thin and overly expensive sleeve fabric and a see-through camel toe booty shorts to my work, I'd be fired before I'd even come to my parking lot. Not even gonna get started on the pick-up, I'd be on the offenders registry where Zucchini should've been by now. Who wears Saski besides her family and employees?

• Haha
Tammy pretending that Saski is a 'lifestyle' brand is as hilarious to me as her thinking that putting on glasses and an oversized blazer makes her a businesswoman worthy of taking advice from. I just want to know which pieces from it she believes are fine for a school pick-up or any business meeting. And what sort of a business meeting are we talking about here, if that's the dress code?

If I rolled up with her cheap, thin and overly expensive sleeve fabric and a see-through camel toe booty shorts to my work, I'd be fired before I'd even come to my parking lot. Not even gonna get started on the pick-up, I'd be on the offenders registry where Zucchini should've been by now. Who wears Saski besides her family and employees?
The blazer over activewear and glasses combo is absolutely hilarious, like what are you wearing?? Who on her team signed off in that outfit