Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I feel like if the genders were switched here it wouldn’t seem crazy. I mean people might call the woman a gold digger and free loader still but if she wasn’t working much and had a man as wealthy as Tammy and willing to provide then it’s fine. In both instances I would hope the person staying home is helping around the house or making the life of the working person easier than if they were not around.

I feel like Tammy needs this wedding to go ahead because somehow a divorce down the line seems better than a third failed engagement.
That only shows some people hypocrisy. When women does it is ok but guys cannot, so much for gender equality.
Anyway, if Matt is transitioning careers and his wealth partner can support him, no issues.

I don’t follow him but he does seem to be the lazy type. But can’t tell as we only watch a few seconds of stories a day. He may be a very hard working person.

I feel sorry for her to an extent. It must be hard to want to be loved at all costs, make mistakes over and over…and unsure when will get it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yeah I feel like if the genders were switched here it wouldn’t seem crazy. I mean people might call the woman a gold digger and free loader still but if she wasn’t working much and had a man as wealthy as Tammy and willing to provide then it’s fine. In both instances I would hope the person staying home is helping around the house or making the life of the working person easier than if they were not around.

I feel like Tammy needs this wedding to go ahead because somehow a divorce down the line seems better than a third failed engagement.
Unless the person staying home is the primary carer of children, I don't see any reason for an able bodied adult to be relying on another adult financially. Tammy has a nanny and no doubt has a cleaner. I really fail to see what this guy brings to the table or what he fills his days with.

I suppose he could be doing all the school runs and extra curricular activities, but you would think they would be posting all that to try and make people like him.

Reactions: 10
Unless the person staying home is the primary carer of children, I don't see any reason for an able bodied adult to be relying on another adult financially. Tammy has a nanny and no doubt has a cleaner. I really fail to see what this guy brings to the table or what he fills his days with.

I suppose he could be doing all the school runs and extra curricular activities, but you would think they would be posting all that to try and make people like him.
He's a sloth. All I see is him spreading out on the couch in his tracky dacks watching TV.
He's in her stories during the day, so can't imagine him working.
He seems he has no drive.
Tammy wakes up at 5:30, she has plenty of time for dropping off kids, even if she has to go to the office or not. They are her responsibility (and their dad's) NOT Matt's Zukowski.
She just wants to baby him and make sure he does everything for her, so it looks good for the gram and her followers.

Reactions: 9
There are a lot of women out there that stop working cause the partner finance their lifestyle. So if Tammy is happy having Matt around not working. I actually don’t see a problem.

It seems like they are sending the weddings invitation.
I am actually a little shocked that she still going ahead.
I am not sure why the rush. It is healthier to spend more time, get to know them better such commitment.
I hate people who makes a mockery of the marriage institution.
Alot of women stop working when they have children to take care of.
What's his excuse?
---

I think it's too late for anyone to suddenly switch to liking him.
I hated him in the past and even more so now

is Tammy enough of a baller to just put him on her payroll? Like essentially pay him to do nothing or very little? I mean this feels like something most men would find a bit maybe emasculating but it might be mutually beneficial.

I also wonder if they well combine finances when married. Maybe too complicated.

is Tammy enough of a baller to just put him on her payroll? Like essentially pay him to do nothing or very little? I mean this feels like something most men would find a bit maybe emasculating but it might be mutually beneficial.

I also wonder if they well combine finances when married. Maybe too complicated.
I mean that's his goal to have access to her money 🤑🤑🤑🤑 He'll need a new designer car, clothes and a radio station.
He needs her to fund his IVF son, which on average is $10,000 each try. Probably more now.

• Sick
Alot of women stop working when they have children to take care of.
What's his excuse?
He doesn’t need one. The same way if a women choose to be a trophy wife and not work just blow her partners money…or a mom who can go back to work but choose to stay home. People who has $ don’t need excuses. People who does not have or rely on centrelink as the ones who need to justify themselves.
---
Oh god some people make me exhausted.

Maybe Tammy didn’t know when Matt started dating, maybe she thought it is only been a month.
If they posted in April and now it is 2nd day of June. It is about a month and a bit.

If Tammy knew exactly the time they started people would give her a hard time as she is keeping taps of her ex. If she mention whatever people go off on her.

She does not need to know when the ex started dating, all she needs to know is when it is serious and the kids will be involved..

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
In reply to asking if she’s met the new gf
He doesn’t need one. The same way if a women choose to be a trophy wife and not work just blow her partners money…or a mom who can go back to work but choose to stay home. People who has $ don’t need excuses. People who does not have or rely on centrelink as the ones who need to justify themselves.
---

Maybe Tammy didn’t know when Matt started dating, maybe she thought it is only been a month.
If they posted in April and now it is 2nd day of June. It is about a month and a bit.

If Tammy knew exactly the time they started people would give her a hard time as she is keeping taps of her ex. If she mention whatever people go off on her.

She does not need to know when the ex started dating, all she needs to know is when it is serious and the kids will be involved..
Go away Tammy. This is a snark page not a fan page
---
Actually, I'm starting to think you're Zukowski because you're new here and you're siding with the misogynistic cheating womaniser

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

Tammy deleted her TikTok comments because she knew they were shady.
Otherwise, why not just leave all the comments there and why delete the other person's comments correcting her? I bet she blocked her too. She's not too bright, that one
---
---

And since when has Tammy been worried about "being serious" with relationships when she brought Tom, Dick and Harry around her 3 children?
And having a man like Matt Zukowski under her roof after a few weeks? A man with a deplorable sexual reputation 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
---

If Tammy doesn't need to know when they started dating, then why the duck even comment that she does. Why not just say "yeah, I've met her". Why insinuate a time span and throw in an "ex".
Tammy's back to her cryptic blabber

Reactions: 6
Well just because I don’t have the same opinion as you, it does not make me a fan of Tammy which I am not.

I will continue to voice my opinion, if you don’t like you can just scroll.

Hahah I have been on tattle for years way before you even thought about joining.

• Sick
Haha, Tammy now making Matt and Posy content because Matt Pooles girl is doing it 😂😂😂😂
Wolf in the background ignoring Matt's instructions on how to tackle and grope his mum onto the couch.
Timing spot on 👌

• Haha
Oh that girl is salty as duck. Competiton mode is switched on. Exactly like the London and Reece story.
No way I'd be wanting my child groped by Zukowski. He needs to keep his dirty paws off her daughters, full stop

• Heart
---

If Tammy doesn't need to know when they started dating, then why the duck even comment that she does. Why not just say "yeah, I've met her". Why insinuate a time span and throw in an "ex".
Tammy's back to her cryptic blabber

Reactions: 4
And having a man like Matt Zukowski under her roof after a few weeks? A man with a deplorable sexual reputation 😡
To be fair we don’t know why she made that comment. Maybe she just replied without putting much thought or maybe she was trying to have a go at Matt by saying he change gfs fast. Who knows?!?

I am not sure what exactly you are trying to imply about Matt Z I really hope you and some people are not insinuating what I think it is.
I think being an idiot who had a very active sexual life, makes him sleazy nothing else.
---
Haha, Tammy now making Matt and Posy content because Matt Pooles girl is doing it 😂😂😂😂
Wolf in the background ignoring Matt's instructions on how to tackle and grope his mum onto the couch.
Timing spot on 👌
When I watched that It made me think they were trying to copy Matt P and his gf interactions with Posy.

About Tammy’s comment maybe she had a bright moment so she deleted as she realised she knows nothing about Matt’s relationship so shouldn’t have said anything.

Yeah I agree she is not the brightest. I wish these influencers would use some of their time as they have plenty to actually get smart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I actually respect and appreciate that Matt Pools girlfriend didn't tag along with him and Posy when they went to Fiji. That was very mature of her.
Then on the otherhand, we have Zukowski who couldn't wait to freeload off Tammy in Bali for 2 weeks, when she and the kids could have spent quality time together with Reece, since they have been getting along well. Matt would have met Reece when he was at Tammys house at Christmas, so that wasn't the reason he went. They put Posy in babysitting care constantly, that would not be needed if Tammy went on her own.
---
To be fair we don’t know why she made that comment. Maybe she just replied without putting much thought or maybe she was trying to have a go at Matt by saying he change gfs fast. Who knows?!?

I am not sure what exactly you are trying to imply about Matt Z I really hope you and some people are not insinuating what I think it is.
I think being an idiot who had a very active sexual life, makes him sleazy nothing else.
---

When I watched that It made me think they were trying to copy Matt P and his gf interactions with Posy.

About Tammy’s comment maybe she had a bright moment so she deleted as she realised she knows nothing about Matt’s relationship so shouldn’t have said anything.

Yeah I agree she is not the brightest. I wish these influencers would use some of their time as they have plenty to actually get smart.
Matt's a creep. You obviously haven't followed him since Love Island or listened to him on podcasts. If you did, you'd understand why people say these things.

Reactions: 8
Oh that girl is salty as duck. Competiton mode is switched on. Exactly like the London and Reece story.
No way I'd be wanting my child groped by Zukowski. He needs to keep his dirty paws off her daughters, full stop
OMG, Tammy really is pushing Zucchini hard today with the kids.
Like as if no one notices this just happens straight after Matt and Annelyse and Posy content.
Funny as hell 😂😂😂 Just proves how pissed off she is and how she's out there to prove something. Something I know nothing of 🤷
Let's bet, Zucchini with kids in photo tomorrow. That'll be hilarious.
Does she not realize people hate him for other reasons, not just being a jerk around the kids 😏

How long before Tammy and Poole unfollow each other?

• Haha
She's just letting everyone know that she's taking the forehead out on a date to the footy and getting that all important kiss from her selfie stick.
People......are you taking notice that she's loved up like MP and his girl yet?
Pay attention folks.
The battle has begun.
She just can't be happy for others, can she?
Someone smarter, more natural, likeable, maternal and mature than her....kills her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7