Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can all agree. Those 3 kids are doomed.
Reece should take his 2 and Poole should take his and Tammy and that pathetic man can create their own golden child in a test tube. That way he doesn't have to complain about looking after someone else's kids.
Whoever uploaded the story didn't do him any favours.

Reactions: 14
I think we can all agree. Those 3 kids are doomed.
Reece should take his 2 and Poole should take his and Tammy and that pathetic man can create their own golden child in a test tube. That way he doesn't have to complain about looking after someone else's kids.
Whoever uploaded the story didn't do him any favours.
That's the thing... She posted it. She thinks his resting b-tch face is making him look like a nonchalant catch willing to do it all for her. No idea which other bubbles of hers need bursting, but he's not a husband and father material, or a catch of any type. Except when it comes to getting STDs and getting into other women. She's embarrassing herself further.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's the thing... She posted it. She thinks his resting b-tch face is making him look like a nonchalant catch willing to do it all for her. No idea which other bubbles of hers need bursting, but he's not a husband and father material, or a catch of any type. Except when it comes to getting STDs and getting into other women. She's embarrassing herself further.
Does he say "anything else you want me to do" (cut off in video) sarcastically? Thats what it sounded like and looked like via his pissed off facial expression

Reactions: 7
Just because one parent is hopeless doesn’t mean the standard should drop lower for the other. Date whoever you want but think long and hard before you introduce them to your children, children with separated parents are already working on unique attachment challenges.

Reactions: 11
Zucchini seems ecstatic about domestic duties. Poor kids at the school, though, I hope no one was preyed upon by this ogre.
Lucky Matt's in it for the money and fame and his own radio station.
Because he certainly looks bored and bothered here. Only time I see him smiling and happy is when he has her by herself on holidays or at a party drunk. The rest of the time he's thinking of his single life of hanging with his besties at a bar, doing what they want and taking home non commitments.
BTW, his podcast doesn't even ever get a mention in any Australian chart. Influencer Updates provided a link yesterday of rankings and it's not even in the Top 200 and when I did a search, it didn't even display anything.
He's really going to have to work hard on Tammy and her $$$ (with Anna) if he wants
his own radio station.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lucky Matt's in it for the money and fame and his own radio station.
Because he certainly looks bored and bothered here. Only time I see him smiling and happy is when he has her by herself on holidays or at a party drunk. The rest of the time he's thinking of his single life of hanging with his besties at a bar, doing what they want and taking home non commitments.
BTW, his podcast doesn't even ever get a mention in any Australian chart. Influencer Updates provided a link yesterday of rankings and it's not even in the Top 200 and when I did a search, it didn't even display anything.
He's really going to have to work hard on Tammy and her $$$ (with Anna) if he wants
his own radio station.
I think Matt's pissed off he couldn't go to his best friends, Anna, "friendsmoon" week where all her besties went away to another resort in the party district of Greece. He 100% would have wanted to be partying with them

I think Matt's pissed off he couldn't go to his best friends, Anna, "friendsmoon" week where all her besties went away to another resort in the party district of Greece. He 100% would have wanted to be partying with them
And trying to duck them all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Tammy and her puppy jumping on today's trend. Both uploaded template to stories. She'll be relieved when they go after 24 hrs.
She fully supports Israel. Her designer brand creators are all Israeli supporters, including a very vocal Vera Wang, who did her wedding dress.
She'll be sweating out the next 24 hours.
If she doesn't remove it before.
Followers have threatened to boycott her,, that's the only reason she did a quick story.
If she was passionate about it, she would have posted on her FEED.

Anyway, she was featured on dontbelikebob Instagram page on the Zoe Foster post

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Tammy and her puppy jumping on today's trend. Both uploaded template to stories. She'll be relieved when they go after 24 hrs.
She fully supports Israel. Her designer brand creators are all Israeli supporters, including a very vocal Vera Wang, who did her wedding dress.
Followers have threatened to boycott her,, that's the only reason she did a quick story.

performative activism. She didn’t give a tit when Israel were murdering Palestinian women and children last month, why would she care now.

OMFG, she's a hypocrite.
Her following 😆 I can't. I don't think I've seen such a dismal demise

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5

I'm so glad she's being called out and on the block out list. But at the same time I doubt she has any intelligence to read, learn and educate herself on what's been happening for over 75 years and the demise of Palestinian people since then. Bum shots are more important, and she most likely can't even find Australia on Google Earth, let alone show Occupied Palestinian Land on a geographic map.

Not Tammy going to work yesterday less than 24 hours after having gastro and then flaunting her post gastro stomach this morning. Sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Not Tammy going to work yesterday less than 24 hours after having gastro and then flaunting her post gastro stomach this morning. Sick.
And she goes to the movies with fuckhead whilst Posy has gastro too.

On a other note, looks like Zukowski is jobless. He hasn't been in Melbourne working for a long time. So now he just gets to be her minion full time and not contribute a dime. He must be dreaming about the dollar signs. Her fans will start seeing him for what he is, a gold digger living off her.
bleeping bludger. How embarrassing just being a blob

• Sick
Reactions: 7
And she goes to the movies with fuckhead whilst Posy has gastro too.

On a other note, looks like Zukowski is jobless. He hasn't been in Melbourne working for a long time. So now he just gets to be her minion full time and not contribute a dime. He must be dreaming about the dollar signs. Her fans will start seeing him for what he is, a gold digger living off her.
bleeping bludger. How embarrassing just being a blob
He's definitely not working. He's in all her daytime stories. She's just hiding him.
It's funny because he said he wasn't moving to QLD until he had a job but now he's moved and has no job. I bet Tammy paid for the entire Greece and Bali trip and pays for everything.
He had no house or car, so didn't sell and make money from that. So he's probably on Centrelink payments.
Do people think Tammy doesn't want him out working around females? I have a suspicion that she wants to keep him under her thumb. And she'd be loving making Him do school drop offs and pick ups

Tammy has had to discount her 19 spots for her Greece retreat LOL
19 spots!!!!!!! She couldn't even fill that amount, minus her family and staff, so is that like 10 spots free?

• Haha
There are a lot of women out there that stop working cause the partner finance their lifestyle. So if Tammy is happy having Matt around not working. I actually don’t see a problem.

It seems like they are sending the weddings invitation.
I am actually a little shocked that she still going ahead.
I am not sure why the rush. It is healthier to spend more time, get to know them better such commitment.
I hate people who makes a mockery of the marriage institution.

Reactions: 5
There are a lot of women out there that stop working cause the partner finance their lifestyle. So if Tammy is happy having Matt around not working. I actually don’t see a problem.

It seems like they are sending the weddings invitation.
I am actually a little shocked that she still going ahead.
I am not sure why the rush. It is healthier to spend more time, get to know them better such commitment.
I hate people who makes a mockery of the marriage institution.
yeah I feel like if the genders were switched here it wouldn’t seem crazy. I mean people might call the woman a gold digger and free loader still but if she wasn’t working much and had a man as wealthy as Tammy and willing to provide then it’s fine. In both instances I would hope the person staying home is helping around the house or making the life of the working person easier than if they were not around.

I feel like Tammy needs this wedding to go ahead because somehow a divorce down the line seems better than a third failed engagement.

Reactions: 4