Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to see Tammy's take on her photo. Her skin is terrible not filtered.
And what in God's name has she done to her lips? They look like a ducks bill .
Seems like she's going to go all thotty for her wedding and not a natural bride.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Matt only started liking the new girls pictures in march.. 8 weeks ago. I still think you should wait at least 6 months before introducing new partners.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Matt only started liking the new girls pictures in march.. 8 weeks ago. I still think you should wait at least 6 months before introducing new partners.
I don't think liking on Instagram is any indication of how long you've known someone 🤣 I've been partnered for 3 years and have only liked a few recent photos of my partner. I could go back and like the ones from 3 years ago if I wanted to 🤷
They both have a lot of mutual friends and family, so I would think they've actually known each other longer than what we see

Reactions: 9
Instagram aint real life and liking posts definitely doesnt suggest anything because if I were to like someone's post from say 5 years ago but only followed the person, does that mean I knew them 5 years ago? no
I honestly have no problem with Posy being around Matts new girlfriend. If you stalk her page, she's very maternal with her nieces. And what are the chances of sexual assault? Extremely low, compared to a highly sexed male like Matt Zukowski.
I do however feel bad for Posy if she becomes attached to her and they break up. But does that even happen at 2? Especially when she's around at least 15 woman a day at Tammys office. Posy wouldnt be able to tell the difference.
---
And the "wait 6 months" made me giggle considering Tammy accepted a strangers marriage proposal in just 2 months. Just thought it was a funny comparison. Not putting tit on you, I think we all agree 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Instagram aint real life and liking posts definitely doesnt suggest anything because if I were to like someone's post from say 5 years ago but only followed the person, does that mean I knew them 5 years ago? no
I honestly have no problem with Posy being around Matts new girlfriend. If you stalk her page, she's very maternal with her nieces. And what are the chances of sexual assault? Extremely low, compared to a highly sexed male like Matt Zukowski.
I do however feel bad for Posy if she becomes attached to her and they break up. But does that even happen at 2? Especially when she's around at least 15 woman a day at Tammys office. Posy wouldnt be able to tell the difference.
---

And the "wait 6 months" made me giggle considering Tammy accepted a strangers marriage proposal in just 2 months. Just thought it was a funny comparison. Not putting tit on you, I think we all agree 😆
I made the exact same comments when Tammy introduced her new bf too. They are as bad as eachother.
it’s not all about sexual assault, it’s confusing for the children involved and many if not all people that work in this field recommend 6 months.
he had a different girlfriend a couple of months ago so they haven’t been together long at all

Reactions: 4
I made the exact same comments when Tammy introduced her new bf too. They are as bad as eachother.
it’s not all about sexual assault, it’s confusing for the children involved and many if not all people that work in this field recommend 6 months.
he had a different girlfriend a couple of months ago so they haven’t been together long at all
Fair enough. I understand Wolf and Sass forming a bond with their mums partner but I'm not sure about Posy.
And they are only dating, not living together. And he only has Posy mainly during the daytime and she looks like she's a nurse/ doctor, so cant imagine her being around much or having a lasting impression on her.

Fair enough. I understand Wolf and Sass forming a bond with their mums partner but I'm not sure about Posy.
And they are only dating, not living together. And he only has Posy mainly during the daytime and she looks like she's a nurse/ doctor, so cant imagine her being around much or having a lasting impression on her.
2 year olds love and go to anyone. Posy isn't the one to be worried about

I thought Matt P had another gf in January. This one is new and probably fresh.
I also would not like my ex new girl posting pictures of my child. But again people are different.

I am all for people dating and finding new partners but people seem to jump from one relationship to another. Yes 3-4 partners in 2 years is a lot and it means the relationships were short and superficial.

I really don’t get where Tammy get all this energy from…travel 25hrs for one week to attend a wedding.
I get the feeling she does have a nanny or a maid, but does not disclose. I find hard to believe she does it all.

Reactions: 5
I also would not like my ex new girl posting pictures of my child. But again people are different.

I am all for people dating and finding new partners but people seem to jump from one relationship to another. Yes 3-4 partners in 2 years is a lot and it means the relationships were short and superficial.

I really don’t get where Tammy get all this energy from…travel 25hrs for one week to attend a wedding.
I get the feeling she does have a nanny or a maid, but does not disclose. I find hard to believe she does it all.
She doesn't do it all.
Her nanny is in photos with her in papp articles. Older blonde/ grey haired woman.
And she has her mum and sister living with her. Plus Amy and Emilee.
Matt Poole has Posy pretty much everyday.
Kids go to school, so she has the day to herself to do whatever, go to gym, make TikToks with everyone and then go home and pop one if those ready made meals in the microwave.
She gets sass to watch Posy and keep her entertained or she puts on Coco melon on TV.
Easy life. Amy does all the business stuff at work. Tammy has the hard job of saying yes or no.
In-between all that, she gets to go to hairdressers every few weeks and get glammed up for parties. Kids don't go partying with her and Zukowski, so they book a room somewhere or fly away for the weekend.
Now explain how hard she works?
And how she struggles with the kids when she has a village of babysitters at beck and call?
If you're wondering about energy, don't.
If you are, it's probably cocaine or Matt's ADHD Ritalin.
---

And why are you worried about Matt Poole having a gf in January? Tammy was already engaged then to Zukowski and he was sleeping in her house with all kids.
And who was the girl anyway? I only know of the one when Tammy was in Italy and unfollowed him and made that shady TikTok, when he posted a photo with her 😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Tammy had photos of Zukowski with Posy at the beach. I wouldn't worry about that. You're also worried about 3 or 4 girlfriends in 2 years? For a guy? Really? Most have that much in a few months 🤣🤣
I mean Tammy screwed all of LA in a year, I wouldn't worry your head about it, it's not worth it. I'm sure if her and Zukowski break up, she'll find another guy to get engaged to within the year, again.
BTW, I've only known of 1 girlfriend of Poole's. I'm sure he's had more but that's all I've seen uploaded.

Now explain how hard she works?
And how she struggles with the kids when she has a village of babysitters at beck and call?
If you're wondering about energy, don't.
If you are, it's probably cocaine or Matt's ADHD Ritalin.
---
There is a reason why she can just travel anytime like a person who has no kids, when she can just leave them at home, not everyone can do that. Too easy of a life.

She doesn’t work hard at all. In fact very few influencers we can say work hard and put thought into their work.

I always wonder if influencers like Tammy don’t think about doing something more to their lives…such as learn something new…study something…acquire some knowledge about something. It must be an empty life to not evolve and grow as a person.

I don’t know who is the girl Matt P was with, but people was making comments on his post about it.
---
Tammy had photos of Zukowski with Posy at the beach. I wouldn't worry about that. You're also worried about 3 or 4 girlfriends in 2 years? For a guy? Really? Most have that much in a few months 🤣🤣
BTW, I've only known of 1 girlfriend of Poole's. I'm sure he's had more but that's all I've seen uploaded.
Well having girlfriends is different than hanging out or hook ups. I am sure he had plenty of hookups.
People that has many gfs which they introduce to their family and friends in a short period of time we can’t take really serious.

I just had this idea that he was a much better dad than Tammy is as a mom. So I would think that he would be careful before introducing someone to Posy.

I think Posy is adorable even though she seems to turn the house upside down.

A few people made comments on Tammy’s post about Saskia saying she needs braces and she needs to fix her teeth etc…I actually felt bad cause she is shy and have people saying this comments about her appearance isn’t nice.

P.s I wonder when she is getting married. She will definitely regret.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There is a reason why she can just travel anytime like a person who has no kids, when she can just leave them at home, not everyone can do that. Too easy of a life.

She doesn’t work hard at all. In fact very few influencers we can say work hard and put thought into their work.

I always wonder if influencers like Tammy don’t think about doing something more to their lives…such as learn something new…study something…acquire some knowledge about something. It must be an empty life to not evolve and grow as a person.

I don’t know who is the girl Matt P was with, but people was making comments on his post about it.
---

Well having girlfriends is different than hanging out or hook ups. I am sure he had plenty of hookups.
People that has many gfs which they introduce to their family and friends in a short period of time we can’t take really serious.

I just had this idea that he was a much better dad than Tammy is as a mom. So I would think that he would be careful before introducing someone to Posy.

A few people made comments on Tammy’s post about Saskia saying she needs braces and she needs to fix her teeth etc…I actually felt bad cause she is shy and have people saying this comments about her appearance isn’t nice.

Why would Matt P have to be careful introducing someone to Posy when Tammy did exactly the same? Double standards. Not even the same comparison considering Matt Z lives with Tammy and he is a male and a very slimy one.
It's not like those 3 kids aren't use to people coming and going from their lives.

But who noticed that Tammy put up a loved up photo of her and Zukowski,, right after Matt uploaded him and his girlfriend :m:m:mAnd she hasnt featured him for ages. I'm betting there is some tension going on right now. Tammy hates being outstaged and she'd be fuming at the comments on his post.
---

---

Bloody hell. If Saskia is shy, why the duck is her mother tormenting her by making her do all that stupid in-sync video tit??????? Thats child abuse.
---

---

Bloody hell. If Saskia is shy, why the duck is her mother tormenting her by making her do all that stupid in-sync video tit??????? Thats child abuse.

Why would Matt P have to be careful introducing someone to Posy when Tammy did exactly the same? Double standards. Not even the same comparison considering Matt Z lives with Tammy and he is a male and a very slimy one.
It's not like those 3 kids aren't use to people coming and going from their lives.
Well they are two different people with different parenting styles, so I personally thought that Matt P would protect more Posy than Tammy.
Yeah they may be used to people coming and going but it isn’t nice. I do believe kids need stability and not parents who change partners as if they changing clothes.

Why would he? …to be a good dad…
You're only holding Matt to Tammy’s standard (which you’ve been very critical of)?

Reactions: 1
Why would he? …to be a good dad…
You're only holding Matt to Tammy’s standard (which you’ve been very critical of)?
Why is having a gf making Matt Poole out to be a bad dad? He's always taking Posy on holidays with him and not making her do stupid videos for likes.
I see him as the more responsible parent, regardless if he has a gf or not.
Posy is accustomed to having lots of females around her, no different in my eyes. Things would only get complicated if they both moved in with each other. Well not really complicated but you know what I mean.
But since she's a nurse, I'd be guessing her work schedule would be hectic and she wouldn't be around much.
They may be a new couple but do we know how long they've known each other? Looking at her page, she's lived in his area for a long time and Burleigh is a small place where everyone knows each other and she's in photos at the place where he goes all the time, Burleigh hotel (?) the one on the beach.
We all be guessing at this stage.
And I guess we can only hope they stay together 🤞
Tammy on the other hand is a different kettle of fish. She went looking for men in other countries and bringing them back to her house. And not decent standing adults, rappers with tit values.

Reactions: 2
OMG, why are people upset with Matt's girlfriend. She's a positive role model, looks comfortable with Posy already and seems pretty loved up with MP. His parents have commented about her and I'm pretty sure she stayed with them in Sydney on the weekend.
Concerns should be with Matt and Tammy, not this couple.
People always going on about Tammy being allowed to date, which she said she did before MZ but people expect MP to be celebate.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OMG, why are people upset with Matt's girlfriend. She's a positive role model, looks comfortable with Posy already and seems pretty loved up with MP. His parents have commented about her and I'm pretty sure she stayed with them in Sydney on the weekend.
People always going on about Tammy being allowed to date, which she said she did before MZ but people expect MP to be celebate.
It’s the fact this is the second girlfriend that we know of he’s introduced his child to after 2 months….. not good for any child.

I think people can be and are concerned for both. Ultimately it’s the rotating door of people that is well documented to not be good for kids. Nothing strictly against this woman and who knows maybe she will be with Matt forever, but there is ni need to be meeting another partner just yet. Matt P needs to be the stable one because, yes on paper Tammy is the one with a stable partner and engagement is definitely when kids should be involved in the lives of a partner, but obviously the reality is different with the incredible fast pace of this relationship.

So basically both are being a bit irresponsible.

Love the pick me women frothing over old mate Matt. Introducing multiple new relationships (ON both sides) is gross and shouldn’t be happening. Let’s also not forget most of the women Matt seems to be dating are VERY young, wasn’t the last one 22? YUCK

• Heart
  • Haha
Zucchini seems ecstatic about domestic duties. Poor kids at the school, though, I hope no one was preyed upon by this ogre.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5