Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I would NOT be happy with my child’s father’s new partner posting photos of our toddler on their public Instagram page after such a short amount of time.

If they ended up being long term then I wouldn’t have a problem (if their account was private) but they definitely haven’t been dating that long.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She looks really young aswell
She looks really young aswell
She's 29. So pretty much same age difference as him and Tammy. Says she's a nurse
---
I’m sorry but I would NOT be happy with my child’s father’s new partner posting photos of our toddler on their public Instagram page after such a short amount of time.

If they ended up being long term then I wouldn’t have a problem (if their account was private) but they definitely haven’t been dating that long.
But why not? Tammy had Zukowski staying at her place after a couple of dates and in family snaps. I see no difference.
I also have no problem Matt Poole dating numerous chicks, Tammy did.
But he needs to be aware of same scrutiny.
My concerns are with Zukowski being around young girls, considering his sexual urge and reputation. I don't have that concern with Pooles girlfriend, she looks lovely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She's 29. So pretty much same age difference as him and Tammy. Says she's a nurse
---

But why not? Tammy had Zukowski staying at her place after a couple of dates and in family snaps. I see no difference.
My concerns are with Zukowski being around young girls, considering his sexual urge and reputation. I don't have that concern with Pooles girlfriend, she looks lovely.
Yes, I don’t think Matt’s girlfriend is so new, and she didn’t even go to Fiji, let alone get engaged there .

Reactions: 1
Yes, I don’t think Matt’s girlfriend is so new, and she didn’t even go to Fiji, let alone get engaged there .
Yeah I think he kept her on the hush for a while . She's friends with all his besties and sister, so doesn't sound new.
Her not going to Fiji with them was a sensible decision.

Reactions: 3
Here's an unedited one. Or at least, less edited.
Bahaha, that's why he greases his hair back. His head looks like a mop 💀
---
They've been together for a while and have gone away on holidays together. He soft launched her in a story a few months ago when he went to NSW (Byron or somewhere around there) having dinner together.
She's wholesome

Reactions: 4
She's a doctor or nurse? Has a stethoscope in bio.
Paparazzi got them at airport. Daily Mail has article. She doesn't look happy when she notices 😏

Reactions: 2
---

Oh I’m not defending Tammy at all - she introduced Zucchini far too quickly to her children. It works both ways - new partners should not be introduced to children after dating for a few weeks/couple of months. They are free to date & shag whoever they want - they should just do it in their non-parenting time. I’m sure Matt’s girlfriend is lovely - just if it was me I wouldn’t be happy about her posting my toddler so soon. But then again, I don’t plaster my child in her nappy all over social media unlike Tammy so she probably doesn’t give a tit lol.

Reactions: 7
Oh I’m not defending Tammy at all - she introduced Zucchini far too quickly to her children. It works both ways - new partners should not be introduced to children after dating for a few weeks/couple of months. They are free to date & shag whoever they want - they should just do it in their non-parenting time. I’m sure Matt’s girlfriend is lovely - just if it was me I wouldn’t be happy about her posting my toddler so soon. But then again, I don’t plaster my child in her nappy all over social media unlike Tammy so she probably doesn’t give a tit lol.
Understandable.
But the difference being that the children are sleeping under the same roof as Matt Z.
Matt P seems to only have Posy during the day and she's a worker, so wouldnt be around all the time, unlike Matt Z who has no job around Tammy. She also doesn't live with Matt Poole.

Reactions: 3
---

---

Wow - She looks great for 28. I really thought she was very early 20s. At least she has a job that contributes to society.

Reactions: 7
I have young kids and the thought of having another man stay in my house that I haven’t known for a long time or for kids dad to have someone over freaks me out.
I just don’t think you need to have a new love interest around so soon. Surely they can hold off for 6 months? Go and see who ever but having them stay at your house in your kids safe placeis scary

Reactions: 9
Bahaha, that's why he greases his hair back. His head looks like a mop 💀
I can't decide if it looks like someone super glued whatever they swept from a hair salon's floor, or a deceased poodle over his forehead. He's a rare human that looks awful with both his natural hair and the greasy slip'n'slide he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In less than 10 years time, Saskia will be having school friends over and Zucchini will be hitting on them because he is such a creeper loves the barely legal ones… This is the creep Tammy is letting around her kids. So desperate to be “loved” despite all the red flags. Disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Who else had to a do a double-take when reading that? Especially when its right beside her butthole
How many pharken times does she have to do this same tit spin to capture her fat ass, as if it is a spontaneous romantic moment between her and multiple guys [ insert names here]. Complete set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's bloody repulsive
Maybe Tammy's fattening him up so the ladies reject his advances.
He's not even lifting her, she's hanging off him tightly.
He looks like a Teletubby
Don't be mean, he's hard at lifting... whatever serving of food and alcohol Tammy pays for.

I think he'd break a limb if he ever tried to lift an actual dumbbell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely Tammy is limiting her comments.
She's working hard at all this vacation content and nobody gives one little duck.
53 comments on her recent post this morning. I get more than that.
And none of the comments make sense except a few.

• Haha
Tammy the diligent skin protector strikes again. A few days in Greece and she's lobster burnt all over her upper back. Getting burnt for God knows which time in this year alone. So much for using parasols, sunscreens, clothing that protects the skin and trying not to get a melanoma diagnosis again. I know Zucchini is a dweeb in the first video, he won't stop eye fking himself, he proved himself a bigger dweeb in the third video. He said he let Tammy drive them to dinner. What is she, a toddler? Does she need his permission to drive? I'm slightly disappointed his dweeb self didn't fall off the bike while filming and not appropriately riding.

Attachments

• 78.7 KB
    • Wow
    • Haha