Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Live snarking with my co-worker.

Tammy just posted her and Zucchini video on tik tok, challenge edition. They know each others favourite drink, show, colour and meal! And they're not even a year into dating! Couples therapy is doing wonders for them, it seems, marriage materials both of them. I wish they'd ask the hard hitting questions, like who's Tammy's favourite rapper or who's Zucchini's favourite Instagram gal to DM.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I understand that some people prefer not to expose their kids and all, but the amount of moms that has to comment or tell other parents that they shouldn’t post pics of their own kids is crazy.
Let people parent whatever they want and if something happens they will face the consequences.
Some people wants to control what others post at all costs, how about these people just mind their own kids and let other people’s kids alone.
Wrong, wrong, wrong take here sis

People SHOULD call out anyone with a public profile sharing their kids online. Especially as much as Tammy
Opening up their kids to being bullied, stalked, abused, content shared between predators and pedophiles.
There’s photos and videos of Posy just in her bleeping nappy nothing else. It’s disgusting what perverts will do with this sort of content.
Anyone who has a sense of justice and rights for childen’s safety, should tell influencers to stop posting their kids all over socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am gonna yell at you.
NO PARENT HAS THE RIGHT TO ROB ANY HUMAN THEIR RIGHT TO PRIVACY FOR THEIR OWN GAIN.
THE PRIMARY REASON CHILDREN ARE ABLE TO SUE THEIR PARENTS FOR SHARENTING.
You can yell all you want. I do not care. This is just my personal opinion and it won’t change. If you have a different one, you do you boo.
---
Wrong, wrong, wrong take here sis

People SHOULD call out anyone with a public profile sharing their kids online. Especially as much as Tammy
Wrong for who?!? This is wrong on your point of view and a lot of people agree with you. But you cannot force people to think the same way you do.

If parents like to post pics or videos of their kids and don’t think it is wrong. It is their kids their problem.

To be fair I don’t really care if people post pics of their kids or not. It does not affect me or my life. Not my kid, not my problem.

I just hope that these people who are so passionate about certain things are paying attention to their own kid, instead of wasting their time worrying about how influencers raise their kids.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I understand that some people prefer not to expose their kids and all, but the amount of moms that has to comment or tell other parents that they shouldn’t post pics of their own kids is crazy.
Let people parent whatever they want and if something happens they will face the consequences.
Some people wants to control what others post at all costs, how about these people just mind their own kids and let other people’s kids alone.
I hope you have never procreated.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can yell all you want. I do not care. This is just my personal opinion and it won’t change. If you have a different one, you do you boo.
---

Wrong for who?!? This is wrong on your point of view and a lot of people agree with you. But you cannot force people to think the same way you do.

If parents like to post pics or videos of their kids and don’t think it is wrong. It is their kids their problem.

To be fair I don’t really care if people post pics of their kids or not. It does not affect me or my life. Not my kid, not my problem.

I just hope that these people who are so passionate about certain things are paying attention to their own kid, instead of wasting their time worrying about how influencers raise their kids.
“Not my kid, not my problem”

Wow. Imagine if the whole world had that attitude. “Not my X, not my problem”. Yikes

Reactions: 17
---

We've found a mole

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---

This is fascinating. "Not my kids, not my problem" 🤢. I hope there are no kids in your life looking up to you and relying on you.

Reactions: 12
---

I'm very open about not having kids and staying that way, but it's such a horrific mindset thinking 'it's no problem if it's not mine that are in trouble'. If I had that mindset, I shouldn't be working in family law, where the first matter is protecting children and making up for their wellbeing. It won't change your mind, but I suggest looking up Mum Uncharted, she has Instagram and tik tok I believe, and what happened to a little girl named Wren on tik tok. The latter even made the news globally. Her mother took requests from internet predators and purposely put her daughter in highly sexualized situations for the pedophiles to save. From her being naked, to making her reiterate sexually charged wording and filming her putting content in her mouth mimicking fellatio. Tammy isn't much different, because I've seen her post similar things - videos of Posie nearly naked, things in her mouth too. And I posted screenshots of pedophiles in her comments, saying explicit things about both her daughters before, one referencing Saskia being in a onesie too. If you wouldn't let your child be hurt, why would it be okay to let and participate in someone else's being hurt too? Children cannot consent to so many things, being shared and (sexually) exploited online is one of them. Would you be saying the same things for survivors of childhood SA?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm very open about not having kids and staying that way, but it's such a horrific mindset thinking 'it's no problem if it's not mine that are in trouble'. If I had that mindset, I shouldn't be working in family law, where the first matter is protecting children and making up for their wellbeing. It won't change your mind, but I suggest looking up Mum Uncharted, she has Instagram and tik tok I believe, and what happened to a little girl named Wren on tik tok. The latter even made the news globally. Her mother took requests from internet predators and purposely put her daughter in highly sexualized situations for the pedophiles to save. From her being naked, to making her reiterate sexually charged wording and filming her putting content in her mouth mimicking fellatio. Tammy isn't much different, because I've seen her post similar things - videos of Posie nearly naked, things in her mouth too. And I posted screenshots of pedophiles in her comments, saying explicit things about both her daughters before, one referencing Saskia being in a onesie too. If you wouldn't let your child be hurt, why would it be okay to let and participate in someone else's being hurt too? Children cannot consent to so many things, being shared and (sexually) exploited online is one of them. Would you be saying the same things for survivors of childhood SA?
Clap Clap.....was waiting for your input.
@mom.uncharted is incredible but she also tags other similar accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Go watch the four corners report about child influencers that aired on ABC last night and see what pedos in dark web forums say about little girls on social media then tell me it’s okay for any child to have a public profile on social media.

Reactions: 13
Any guesses what Tammys had done to her face?
Or is it a rediculous AI thing?
She looks like an alien
A filter as per usual. I’m sure Tammy doesn’t even know what her face looks like anymore with the constant face tuning 🙄 people seem to forget that skin has texture and she looks very, very different in person

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any guesses what Tammys had done to her face?
Or is it a rediculous AI thing?
She looks like an alien
The bloody lips on her. They touch her nose.
But it's the "it's not a filter sis" comments by her on TikTok that have me gagging.
It just makes her look like a complete head liar when people read them.
She lies about a stupid filter, imagine what else she lies sbout

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Matt Poole has another girlfriend. Throughout her kids lives they are going to be exposed to so many new step mum and dads. Poor things

Reactions: 14