Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to a podcast with Matt at a guest and he talked about how he picked up 2 hookers for $600 USA dollars in Vegas and took them back to his airbnb. Anyway after sex with them, he woke up to find he had been robbed.
Also, he was so wasted that his mate he travelled with, said he kept coming into his bedroom a few times asking if he could join in with sex, with the girl he brought back (she wasn't a hooker but some Aussie girl travelling too).
So glad they robbed him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On further listening. He's on Las Vegas strip, where the hookers hang. The girls are hopping into a cab and Matt asks them where they are going and they say "wherever you're going".
He replies "duck yeah" and they say "do you like fun" and he replies with (in an excited tone) "I bleeping love fun"

His mate, who was out with the Aussie chick, had $3000 USA dollars stolen out of his drawer. Pretty much all the money they had for trip and it was only the first week of trip

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s an actual pig, Tammy would see it as a flex that she was the one woman who could “tame” him 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
He’s an actual pig, Tammy would see it as a flex that she was the one woman who could “tame” him 🙄🙄🙄
I'd be embarrassed as hell. Thats not taming anyone, especially considering he was already messaging someone whilst with her. But I know what you mean, Tammy doesn't think straight, like a normal person.
She will never know whats going on behind her back, ever. And they haven't even hit post lust stage or when he gets a job that gets him out around other women on the Gold Coast. So much temptation in that area. I wonder if she'll even let him work. Lets bet he works for her at the office, so she can keep an eye on him

Reactions: 6
Just listened to a podcast with Matt at a guest and he talked about how he picked up 2 hookers for $600 USA dollars in Vegas and took them back to his airbnb. Anyway after sex with them, he woke up to find he had been robbed.
Also, he was so wasted that his mate he travelled with, said he kept coming into his bedroom a few times asking if he could join in with sex, with the girl he brought back (she wasn't a hooker but some Aussie girl travelling too).
Could not have happened to a better person. None of my sympathies.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't waterboard that out of me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a huge difference in Posy's holiday with Matt compared to with her holiday with Tammy. Matt actually centres his time and activities around her and does things she enjoys. She's not just an accessory to him. No photos of him drinking while she's occupying herself in the background.

• Heart
There are a lot of things I dislike about Tammy from what she posts, but I think this idea of believing Matt and following through with the wedding has more to do with low self esteem and loneliness than anything else. She obviously think this is the best she will ever have which is sad.

I realised by following some fb groups that there are more women like Tammy than I thought. It is saddening the amount of women that accepts anything just to have a partner and to have an ounce of affection from a man.

Reactions: 10
What a huge difference in Posy's holiday with Matt compared to with her holiday with Tammy. Matt actually centres his time and activities around her and does things she enjoys. She's not just an accessory to him. No photos of him drinking while she's occupying herself in the background.
THIS!!!!!!!
First thing I noticed.
Did Tammy actually do any thing with the kids in Bali?
Took me 2 seconds to think back and the answer is NO. Matt Z and her went purely for themselves to get pissed.

Reactions: 4
There are a lot of things I dislike about Tammy from what she posts, but I think this idea of believing Matt and following through with the wedding has more to do with low self esteem and loneliness than anything else. She obviously think this is the best she will ever have which is sad.

I realised by following some fb groups that there are more women like Tammy than I thought. It is saddening the amount of women that accepts anything just to have a partner and to have an ounce of affection from a man.
pretty much every post in Teatime is women putting up with absolute deadbeat partners treating them like tit.

I don't think Zuch treats her badly, I just think he's an absolute head who knows she is his meal ticket. Surely she's had some doubts (like the bad press over him messaging other women) but I reckon she's too ego obsessed to pull out of the wedding now.

Reactions: 11
pretty much every post in Teatime is women putting up with absolute deadbeat partners treating them like tit.

I don't think Zuch treats her badly, I just think he's an absolute head who knows she is his meal ticket. Surely she's had some doubts (like the bad press over him messaging other women) but I reckon she's too ego obsessed to pull out of the wedding now.
I will be honest with you every time I read a post on these fb groups where the partner treats them like crap and yet they keep popping 2,3,4 kids while sometimes they live with the family and don’t even have jobs I wonder what is wrong with these people.

I can only imagine that these women may come from a lower socio economic background, not college educated etc…because I don’t have an explanation at how can someone think of themselves so low to accept this crap.

A lot of times there are red flags from the beginning and they ignore the signs. So yeah they all bring this to themselves when it could be avoided.

I actually think that if Tammy came forward and said that she broke up to work on herself. People would definitely side with her and actually wish that she could find someone nicer.

She wants the fairytale ending with Matt but she won’t get it. She will soon realise when he makes another mistake which he will at some point.

I will be honest with you every time I read a post on these fb groups where the partner treats them like crap and yet they keep popping 2,3,4 kids while sometimes they live with the family and don’t even have jobs I wonder what is wrong with these people.

I can only imagine that these women may come from a lower socio economic background, not college educated etc…because I don’t have an explanation at how can someone think of themselves so low to accept this crap.

A lot of times there are red flags from the beginning and they ignore the signs. So yeah they all bring this to themselves when it could be avoided.

I actually think that if Tammy came forward and said that she broke up to work on herself. People would definitely side with her and actually wish that she could find someone nicer.

She wants the fairytale ending with Matt but she won’t get it. She will soon realise when he makes another mistake which he will at some point.
Truthfully I think she knows she messed up, but she's too egoistical to pump the breaks and cancel their wedding. She made a tik tok months ago where I paraphrase she wrote there's not gonna be any break-up because she decided this is her last relationship. I mean, she said it every time and then found someone new, however she's never had to prepare wedding content with the others. That's why I think she's gonna continue down this road. There's so much to mooch from planning a wedding, teasing wedding outfits, photography and videography of it all, all the honeymoon cringe videos she'll take with him. Then would come IVF if they'd go for it, she can make at least ten videos out of IVF alone - from first appointments (consultations) down to filming herself post-transfer, and teasing about number and sex of embryos implanted. It's all a giant moneymaking scheme for them both, her content wise and him, well her wise. She gets engagement, he gets her money. No way either one will step away from it, and those poor kids will pay a price for it.

By the way, I logged into Reddit yesterday after a good while. There's someone, I'm not sure if they're here among us, but they're being a little bit creepy having posted plenty of our comments and replies to one another as their original text when snarking on Tammy. They also used our replies as their own if anyone commented anything to them. I found a few posts and words of mine they paraded as theirs on different pages.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Truthfully I think she knows she messed up, but she's too egoistical to pump the breaks and cancel their wedding. She made a tik tok months ago where I paraphrase she wrote there's not gonna be any break-up because she decided this is her last relationship. I mean, she said it every time and then found someone new, however she's never had to prepare wedding content with the others. That's why I think she's gonna continue down this road. There's so much to mooch from planning a wedding, teasing wedding outfits, photography and videography of it all, all the honeymoon cringe videos she'll take with him. Then would come IVF if they'd go for it, she can make at least ten videos out of IVF alone - from first appointments (consultations) down to filming herself post-transfer, and teasing about number and sex of embryos implanted. It's all a giant moneymaking scheme for them both, her content wise and him, well her wise. She gets engagement, he gets her money. No way either one will step away from it, and those poor kids will pay a price for it.

By the way, I logged into Reddit yesterday after a good while. There's someone, I'm not sure if they're here among us, but they're being a little bit creepy having posted plenty of our comments and replies to one another as their original text when snarking on Tammy. They also used our replies as their own if anyone commented anything to them. I found a few posts and words of mine they paraded as theirs on different pages.
What’s the thread?!

What’s the thread?!
There's not one specific thread, it's mostly the snark pages where Tammy is posted. The gym one was the second one I've seen and mentioned above I've seen yesterday. I don't remember the creator's username, but when you search Tammy's name on that page, there's a frequent poster using our screenshots and our wording as their own post. The first one I've seen using screenshots of our comments from exactly here, was the now-defunct first snark page with her name. Someone took it down after a few days, maybe the admin? There were maybe 15 people on the page when it was posted.

Reactions: 1
I am sorry to bring this up again because we keep mentioning it but I will NEVER move past him wanting to use his DAD’S SPERM for the baby. The baby will have DNA more % of his DAD than him. It’s so bleeping gross! And like what his dad has to go through to get the sperm and he wouldn’t be an ideal donor because he’s over 40! bleeping foul! A hot young donor for the win or maybe just concentrate on being a parent to Tammy’s existing kids?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I am sorry to bring this up again because we keep mentioning it but I will NEVER move past him wanting to use his DAD’S SPERM for the baby. The baby will have DNA more % of his DAD than him. It’s so bleeping gross! And like what his dad has to go through to get the sperm and he wouldn’t be an ideal donor because he’s over 40! bleeping foul! A hot young donor for the win or maybe just concentrate on being a parent to Tammy’s existing kids?!
Imagine thinking it’s a good idea to have a baby with someone who does nothing for his 3 step kids. Tammy, this is your big giant red flag for the type of dad he will be. I can imagine all the zucchini’s heavily favouring “their bio” grandchild aswell.

Reactions: 11
Haha, Tammy has made Anna's wedding all about her. Suitcase packed with advertisements and she's doing her thot walk of shame (hubby calls it that when she takes her BBL for a walk, whilst glancing over her shoulder, smirking).
Remind us how many years she's been doing that? She's so predictable, still after all these years.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I understand that some people prefer not to expose their kids and all, but the amount of moms that has to comment or tell other parents that they shouldn’t post pics of their own kids is crazy.
Let people parent whatever they want and if something happens they will face the consequences.
Some people wants to control what others post at all costs, how about these people just mind their own kids and let other people’s kids alone.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I understand that some people prefer not to expose their kids and all, but the amount of moms that has to comment or tell other parents that they shouldn’t post pics of their own kids is crazy.
Let people parent whatever they want and if something happens they will face the consequences.
Some people wants to control what others post at all costs, how about these people just mind their own kids and let other people’s kids alone.
*their kids will face the consequences :/

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am gonna yell at you.
NO PARENT HAS THE RIGHT TO ROB ANY HUMAN THEIR RIGHT TO PRIVACY FOR THEIR OWN GAIN.
THE PRIMARY REASON CHILDREN ARE ABLE TO SUE THEIR PARENTS FOR SHARENTING.

• Heart
Reactions: 15