Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notspons

How does Reece earn money now ???
Is he an online coach for his friend George’s business? Do you think he pays child support to both his baby mummas

Reactions: 5

Shouttoallmylostboys1

He's bloody repulsive
Maybe Tammy's fattening him up so the ladies reject his advances.
He's not even lifting her, she's hanging off him tightly.
He looks like a Teletubby
Don't be mean, he's hard at lifting... whatever serving of food and alcohol Tammy pays for.

I think he'd break a limb if he ever tried to lift an actual dumbbell.

• Haha
I’m guessing the two older are there to visit/ spend time with Reece. Not sure about Posey, she would’ve been better with Matt P but maybe he was unable to? Or perhaps Tammy didn’t want to leave her for that long.
Matt had some sports event, marathon or something and is in Sydney. Plus I remember him saying he's taking Posy to Fiji this month by himself when Tammy and Ugly go to Greece for Anna's wedding. No kids are going to wedding. Plus it'll make Tammy look like an absent mum again because her and Ugly are going to Japan soon by themselves. And then the honeymoon.....

Shouttoallmylostboys1

He's really pining for it. He couldn't keep the thirty seconds to himself that it took to DM another woman, he's trying his best to make his cash cow happen. Wow. It does really get to me how he's said last year he can't keep it in his pants 'because of ADHD' and broke his relationship for it, this year he tried gaslighting people he's 'not that sort of a person' on his podcast.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
For someone with so many followers I’m surprised at the lack of comments 😳 surely there have got to be millions of bots following her
Some posts not even 30 comments. Even her recent one with her ass and Matt showcased in it, couldn't do it for her. She's on struggle street

Uncanny resemblance .But all narcissists display the same look.
He's definitely lying like him too. Narcs lose their mind when things don't go their way- hense Zukowski's weird ass explanation on his podcast.
Holy dooly. They are twins! He really gave me the same icky feeling the minute I saw him and heard him speak. Tammy has rocks in her head.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Sugar mummy paid for sugar baby's vacation, drinks and 'new ink'...
The way he worded he's 'getting some new ink', one would think he's getting a big, important, elaborate piece... He got a small sunshine scribble. The other video looks as if the artist is barely touching it. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
You know the expression about how you can tell a person from their eyes 😏 his are literally dead. Actually, his entire face looks like death. Is he on drugs?
A little moment for the forehead too.
I wonder if Tammy will Photoshop it out in wedding photos.
I just watched his story because I couldn't believe it.
Is it actually getting bigger?

• Haha

doedoebirds

Why does he have an actual hole in his fore head. It’s a damn crater
Too busy looking at Tammy's man legs. They are huge. Does she make them look longer and slimmer in her posts?

Imagine having to spend your holiday on your phone monitoring and deleting comments on your page.
Or is he quickly deleting evidence of messages with other women?
And why set up a camera filming eating breakfast, its fucking weird, boring and intrusive.

Attachments

• Sick

kmartplate

VIP Member
is Tammy enough of a baller to just put him on her payroll? Like essentially pay him to do nothing or very little? I mean this feels like something most men would find a bit maybe emasculating but it might be mutually beneficial.

I also wonder if they well combine finances when married. Maybe too complicated.

But were they all blind? Surely there isn’t that many horny, desperate women out there.
Maybe he is full of shit with being so lucky with the ladies 😂
I do not see how Tammy is happy with him and that body.
He would have bragged about being on Love Island. And more than likely got them drunk enough to see him through rose colored glasses.
He's a sleezeball, they force themselves on chicks and do whatever it takes

didshesaythat

Curious to what you find odd about it? Was it just to babysit for a training session or was it a whole day sort of thing? If it was his weekend then it's up to him to sort out care for his daughter. I don't think Tammy needs to step in and sort it out for him.
Yeah it's odd, especially when she claims they get on so well. Make it the following day instead. He didn't have Posy all weekend.
She only did it because she went away with the cheating fiance. Why not go away the following night?

Is it actually a medical condition his forehead because that shit isn’t normal! He actually looks deformed.
It's like dwarfism but the opposite.
I reckon his mental health issues stem from that. Maybe something related to pituitary (?) gland? His head grew too big and fast for his body as a child.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

It honestly must be killing Matt not being displayed on Tammy's page because she's his trophy and his validation comes from her. It's like he feels a sense of importance because he was able to snag a desperate woman with money.
Not being on show is affecting his mental health. And being a narcissist, it would be killing him having people question their relationship everyday and ask her where he is.
He's definitely not coping because of that.
I have a feeling he calls his mummy to cry about it all, and probably making Tammy look unfair for putting him in a social media time-out. I just know he sobs about it, maybe himself to sleep.
---
In 3 years time she will be up to “7th time’s the charm… My heart has never truly felt so safe and my soul never felt so seen… After 6 broken engagements because they never felt quite right to me… I never knew the TRUEST real love until you [insert random generic name of new dude]” and all her followers will be like “omg tammy so happy for u guyz 😭😭😭😭😭 we can see this time its 4 real ❤❤❤❤
Maybe that one is a namesake too and ends up being a Reece! You know how people pick those 'mind(bottom dash)matter' tattoos? Maybe she does a 'matt♥ reese💘' one in that same spot for him!

• Haha

annaliesebeckley

Her nose is off. Looks like nostril on our left side, has caved in

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha