Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charliechap

VIP Member
Sorry to break up the discourse about Boobheaded Ogre, but what in the world will her overly expensive retreat would teach? How to come from wealthy & famous men's sacks? How to give yourself a wedgie for instagram? Ways to roll your eyes and flung your mouth open like a true soulless sex doll? Special course on methods for multiple (failed) engagements and many baby daddies? What sort of Einsteins are gonna be willing to shill 12 thousand AUSD for that?
The Sarah’s day hands frustrate the fuck out of me 🤌🤌🤌

12k? Super affordable in todays climate 😂 but it’s sad to say that her stans would pay it, even if it means taking out a loan

• Haha
Reactions: 4

annaliesebeckley

Does anyone follow Tammy in Snapchat?
Is she uploading from cruise because by the looks of it, Matt's gone on his own.
He uploaded a story yesterday asking people what to expect and a while back he was saying it's Tammy's first cruise.
But she uploaded a story in her house this morning......pre recorded?????
I wonder why she didn't go all of a sudden?
She got her nails done yesterday morning too, which usually indicates an event
Today's footage is old. Look at her nail polish. She still has the dark red on fingers.
Yesterday morning she had a nude nail polish done. She uploaded story in her car.

• Wow

Mikahla

Funniest thing I've seen. She's smiling more at her buddy paparazzi filming them, more than she is at Matt

Attachments

• Haha

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Another ludicrous advertising post.

✔ Undisclosed
✔ Greasy hair
✔ Questionable, unflattering, oversexualized poses and photos (for the outfit she's supposed to promote)
✖ Muscle definition on said over sexualized photos
✖ Sun protection after a melanoma scare
✖ Engagement only consisting of horny, creepy old men and occasionally bought bots.

She's becoming more desperate, and has been stuck on 17,6M for a long while. When do we think she's gonna go out to purchase more? Thirst traps don't seem to work anymore.

Attachments

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Bahaha, that's why he greases his hair back. His head looks like a mop 💀
I can't decide if it looks like someone super glued whatever they swept from a hair salon's floor, or a deceased poodle over his forehead. He's a rare human that looks awful with both his natural hair and the greasy slip'n'slide he does.

• Haha

kmartplate

VIP Member
I don’t feel like you can claim to be thinking of your guests. Maybe they would relax better with their kids there. Like they don’t have to bring kids but makes it hard if they have no choice.

annaliesebeckley

So her Greece retreat was announced ages ago, last year? Only 30 spots and today's she's pushing the sales 😬
Take off her family and that's only roughly 20 odd spots and she hasn't sold them 😆
She can't even pronounce where she's going 🤣
Actually the retreat says it's only for 19 spots on the website, just checked 🤣
So she can't even sell them after taking off her family, maybe some staff and Matt.

• Haha

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
Instagram aint real life and liking posts definitely doesnt suggest anything because if I were to like someone's post from say 5 years ago but only followed the person, does that mean I knew them 5 years ago? no
I honestly have no problem with Posy being around Matts new girlfriend. If you stalk her page, she's very maternal with her nieces. And what are the chances of sexual assault? Extremely low, compared to a highly sexed male like Matt Zukowski.
I do however feel bad for Posy if she becomes attached to her and they break up. But does that even happen at 2? Especially when she's around at least 15 woman a day at Tammys office. Posy wouldnt be able to tell the difference.
---

And the "wait 6 months" made me giggle considering Tammy accepted a strangers marriage proposal in just 2 months. Just thought it was a funny comparison. Not putting shit on you, I think we all agree 😆
I made the exact same comments when Tammy introduced her new bf too. They are as bad as eachother.
it’s not all about sexual assault, it’s confusing for the children involved and many if not all people that work in this field recommend 6 months.
he had a different girlfriend a couple of months ago so they haven’t been together long at all

Shouttoallmylostboys1

KEEP YOUR OGRE PRIVATE. I can't 😆
Fiona had all the reasons to show off Shrek. His ogre size matched his heart in the movies. He's genuinely a good soul and his actions proved his worth. Tammy's no Fiona, and this Ogre ain't Shrek (my heartfelt apologies to the green gentle giant for even comparing him to this greaseball). The only big things Tammy's Ogre has going on are his ego and his cheating & groping skills. She's still gonna marry him just to 'one-up' her 'haters' and 'prove them wrong', that's the only redeeming quality she subscribed to her Ogre. Nothing else.

• Heart

doedoebirds

Posy is their cash cow. Tammy won't care. Wait until baby Zucchini comes, they already have $ signs lined up.

• Sad

doedoebirds

This is why you shouldn't Photoshop everything. Doesn't she realize that people will see the unfiltered edition out in the public. It just makes her look dumb.
Her skin is really bad up close. And she has terrible eye bags, like she's been crying all night.
She looks like a turtle :p
---
I think we’re all in agreement that he’s a creep. Being a creep is a bit different to being a child sexual predator.
He's fucking creepy alright and I wouldn't put it past him, tbh. His slimy gropey hands make me vomit
---
He's a creep. His behavior is always questionable around her.
Are you aware that predators are those you least expect? And those that live under the same roof.
Im pretty sure the statistics are 1 in 4 or 5 are sexually abused before 18.
So it's happening more than you think.
Sexual abuse doesn't always mean penetration.
1 in 4 girls is latest before age of 18. I actually didnt believe you, so looked it up. I actually cant believe its so high.
I'm just visioning in my head, looking into a classroom and knowing that 1 in 4 have been traumatized. Thats so fucking sad.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

annaliesebeckley

He doesn’t need one. The same way if a women choose to be a trophy wife and not work just blow her partners money…or a mom who can go back to work but choose to stay home. People who has $ don’t need excuses. People who does not have or rely on centrelink as the ones who need to justify themselves.
---
Oh god some people make me exhausted.

Maybe Tammy didn’t know when Matt started dating, maybe she thought it is only been a month.
If they posted in April and now it is 2nd day of June. It is about a month and a bit.

If Tammy knew exactly the time they started people would give her a hard time as she is keeping taps of her ex. If she mention whatever people go off on her.

She does not need to know when the ex started dating, all she needs to know is when it is serious and the kids will be involved..
If Tammy doesn't need to know when they started dating, then why the fuck even comment that she does. Why not just say "yeah, I've met her". Why insinuate a time span and throw in an "ex".
Tammy's back to her cryptic blabber

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I think Reece and matt Z are on par. Reece is an absolute deadbeat that will screw anything with big tits and Matt z is the same. I never liked matty P either, in my opinion he doesn’t look quite right in the head and he’s no angel either. Didn’t he shack up with like a 21 year old?? Her taste in men is no good.

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
She needs her boobs re done. It’s called a double bubble. I think when the implant moves? Or skin re grows idk something.
Looks like stage 3 or 4 capsular contracture of the implant. The body forms a hard fibrous tissue around the implant when its inserted, but then over time this tissue becomes harder and tighter. Can be due to improper care, bacteria infection, the implant rupturing, body trying to expel the implant. Causes the implant to get very tight, ripple like we can see, and feel hard as a rock. Tammy’s implants never look soft and natural, always hard as rocks. This would be breast aug number 3 or number 4 now? Frankenstein tits

Attachments