Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doedoebirds

She still won’t post him so of course he has to share he’s in Bali with her 🤣 also 🤮 at his unimpressive bod photo showing off his “Tammy” tattoo
And just around the corner from that tattoo, he has a huge love heart on his flabby ass with a big GEN next to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a huge difference in Posy's holiday with Matt compared to with her holiday with Tammy. Matt actually centres his time and activities around her and does things she enjoys. She's not just an accessory to him. No photos of him drinking while she's occupying herself in the background.
THIS!!!!!!!
First thing I noticed.
Did Tammy actually do any thing with the kids in Bali?
Took me 2 seconds to think back and the answer is NO. Matt Z and her went purely for themselves to get pissed.

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
Funny you say this because I can remember reading in the news when he broke up with Keira McGuire (the bachelor girlfriend he had) people found out because he was at some rooftop bar in Melbourne with his mates and he was showing them photos of Only Fans girls that he said he'd subscribe to. That's when it was reported that they officially split. There was no official announcement from both of them.
This was a few years ago.
Can you imagine seeing a bunch of boys scrolling through naked photos of girls, in a pub, around people. The person that witnessed it was a reporter and ran with the story. Vile man. Keep the same company as himself.
You are the SCUMpany you keep. This is her choice of man? Disgusting. This is the kind of man she wants around her two daughters and son? Whose real dad ran off with a younger model and abandoned them? Wolf needs better role models than these flogs

cjs_399

Why does zucchini still live with his mum? Does anyone know?
From listening to his podcast seems like he was living with mates and moved out with his girlfriend at some point last year. He moved into his mums when him and his ex broke up

didshesaythat

Not forever offended Tammy 🤪
She's not offended guys. Remember that!!!!!
She's just letting people know, that's she's not.
She's so pissed off that her idea of couple goals went straight down the toilet bowl.
Hilarious. Couple joke of the century.
I wonder if Zukowski felt further up her dress in the restaurant? 🤮
Remember guys, she doesn't care that we think it's slutty and degrading that he does this and she lets him.
Let them bake in their own humiliation and embarrassment, I reckon. Jokes on them

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

kmartplate

VIP Member
There are a lot of women out there that stop working cause the partner finance their lifestyle. So if Tammy is happy having Matt around not working. I actually don’t see a problem.

It seems like they are sending the weddings invitation.
I am actually a little shocked that she still going ahead.
I am not sure why the rush. It is healthier to spend more time, get to know them better such commitment.
I hate people who makes a mockery of the marriage institution.
yeah I feel like if the genders were switched here it wouldn’t seem crazy. I mean people might call the woman a gold digger and free loader still but if she wasn’t working much and had a man as wealthy as Tammy and willing to provide then it’s fine. In both instances I would hope the person staying home is helping around the house or making the life of the working person easier than if they were not around.

I feel like Tammy needs this wedding to go ahead because somehow a divorce down the line seems better than a third failed engagement.

notahater1010

VIP Member
Why would Matt P have to be careful introducing someone to Posy when Tammy did exactly the same? Double standards. Not even the same comparison considering Matt Z lives with Tammy and he is a male and a very slimy one.
It's not like those 3 kids aren't use to people coming and going from their lives.
Well they are two different people with different parenting styles, so I personally thought that Matt P would protect more Posy than Tammy.
Yeah they may be used to people coming and going but it isn’t nice. I do believe kids need stability and not parents who change partners as if they changing clothes.

Ebazza

In her latest vlog she said Wolf had told her her breath smelt bad and proceeded to stick out her tongue to prove it didn’t, but her tongue certainly didn’t look clean and I can’t help but notice it in so many of her videos that it often doesn’t 😩

• Sick

doedoebirds

Really mysterious how she and her mean not-friend are posing together and have years worthy of content together. How he's also the one doing majority of her pap walk photos. But she totally doesn't call on him because he's mean and doesn't take nice pictures. Especially when she was heavily pregnant with Posy, had couple troubles with Poole, and hired Jaden to take photos of them together at the beach. Don't have the time to dig right now, but there were two shots were she was directing Poole on crouching to her belly and her turning to see if she's in the direction of Jaden's camera. But they're sooooo not friends or collaborating together.
The Bondi pap photos which Jayden took. He wrote an article about big name influencers calling him to arrange "papp" photos.
On her recent GRWM tiktok she says there is a video on You Tube of him calling her ugly. And that justifies why she doesn't call him. I have looked everywhere, it doesn't exist. Is she lying?
And why is she suddenly reading Daily Mail and getting triggered? She swore she never read DM.
It's just a bit laughable, at all the video's she's made the past few years (more so recently) saying she isn't triggered/ upset, yet all the videos have been more than 5 minutes long. Didn't she once say she didn't have time for gossip?
I mean, more people read Daily Mail and the comments, than they do looking at Tammys content. Making the videos are only for her stans to agree with and for her to get validation. The rest of the worlds population doesn't give a shit

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Tammy, the person who totally doesn't care about haters and reads every hate comment, did a seven minute tik tok video yesterday 'addressing the headlines' ( = borderline admitting she and her mysterious 'friend' read tattle). I tried attaching the video, but it's too long and too heavy to be an attachment here. She also seemed frustrated at 'accidental wedding leak' (Soph).

She addressed people being upset she's filthy rich and having a wishing well, reiterating Influencer Update's 5,000 donation-per-person claim. Tammy says she 'doesn't want or expect anything', and 'what would we want her to do'. It's not like wedding gift registries exist, or asking people to donate to charities of couple's choice. If she doesn't expect money, why did she sign up for it?

Another claim was the child free wedding. Her kids only will be the exception and she doesn't want other people's kids there, she wants everyone to relax. How does she expect that when she's gonna have 3 minor kids of her own there? Is she gonna bring the nanny? At least they aren't excluded, but excuses don't match up.

Third claim was about her and Zucchini splitting, she claims they never split. Digging herself further into ground because she just admitted she's got no self-love or standards allowing a cheater to keep screwing her over.

Lastly, the most laughable thing, was her calling Jaden Seyfarth 'not her friend' and 'so mean'. She laughed off people who reiterated his claims of him being a pap who's being called to take photos. Her excuse? 'Those pap's photos are ugly, why would my 'friend' or I want those sort of photos'? I don't know, Tammy, you had no issues with photos of you face down in a stretcher, videos of the coke platter on the boat, or photos of you sleeping in your puke.

• Haha

didshesaythat

Normally I can find something attractive about a male that doesn't catch my eye but with him, I can not find one thing or one redeeming character.
I just don't understand what Tammy sees in him. I understand lust can cloud judgement, until the rose colored glasses come off but still. How can she screw that ogre/ monster.
The thought gives me the ick.
Is she that desperate for the online validation? Because it just looks like humour to me.

annaliesebeckley

Matt is rushing the pregnancy purely because Anna wants to be pregnant soon. Matt does everything she does and always has. They will be using both experiences for the podcast. He has his entire life planned already, probably including the birth plan

goddamnit

I

If I have Tammy's address, imagine how many stalkers out there who have it.
Real Estate has a detailed floor plan of her house online and obviously address.
She gives no fucks to her kids safety.
And Emilees address is now out in the public too after she boasted about her designer renovations on their plan design

edendv

Back to the IVF.
So if they use Matt's dad's sperm (yuk), it's still not Matt's child regardless.
The childs mother and father, is his dad and Tammy.
Matt will be raising his own brother as his child. And Tammy will be raising her father in laws child and her husbands brother/sister. So she's raising her brother/sister in law????????
And then put Wolf, Saskia and Posy into the equation. Who are they to this child? Cousins?
That's just gross when you think about it.
So if they split, Matt actually has no rights at all to that child, does he?
And if the divorce is messy, which it will or would be, his dad could potentially file for custody for his legitimate child.
What possibly could go wrong 🥴
Surely regardless of whose sperm they use, as far as IVF goes there would need to be contracts signed etc to prevent this? Like a sperm donor couldn't find children that came from his sperm and file for custody could they? Idk the whole thing seems messy regardless

didshesaythat

Here's an unedited one. Or at least, less edited.
Bahaha, that's why he greases his hair back. His head looks like a mop 💀
---
Yes, I don’t think Matt’s girlfriend is so new, and she didn’t even go to Fiji, let alone get engaged there .
They've been together for a while and have gone away on holidays together. He soft launched her in a story a few months ago when he went to NSW (Byron or somewhere around there) having dinner together.
She's wholesome

doedoebirds

I made the exact same comments when Tammy introduced her new bf too. They are as bad as eachother.
it’s not all about sexual assault, it’s confusing for the children involved and many if not all people that work in this field recommend 6 months.
he had a different girlfriend a couple of months ago so they haven’t been together long at all
Fair enough. I understand Wolf and Sass forming a bond with their mums partner but I'm not sure about Posy.
And they are only dating, not living together. And he only has Posy mainly during the daytime and she looks like she's a nurse/ doctor, so cant imagine her being around much or having a lasting impression on her.