Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh no, he definitely wants a family. Just a family with one child from his dad and Tammy. He totally also wants to be a stepfather, especially when he's said he's repulsed and aggravated by her children, physically recoiling away from them, and allegedly 'not posting them out of respect for their dads'. He also has soooo much respect for the children whenever he gropes their mother for everyone to see (including the children), cheats on her, blatantly disrespects her publicly, uses her for the fame and money. Absolute catch of a man, prime parenting material. For this reason, after the wedding I think older kids might be shipped off to Tammy's family and Reece's parents more, and Posy palmed off to her dad almost full-time. Matt Poole already has Posy more than he did before Zucchini came into the picture. Zucchini's gonna make way for his tiny 'heir' only.
---
Say hello to Zucchini's own burner account. This is the first and only determined account defending him by all means and using wording similar to his, stroking his ego too, ever since the cheating scandal broke out. If I'm right, this is the same account that wrote novels to defend Zucchini and indirectly blamed Tammy for Zucchini's reaching out to that woman and his drinking. My best bet is, if this isn't Zucchini himself (which I doubt), it's his mother or someone equally deranged and obsessed with his loser self. Account is empty, somewhat new, posting hundreds of posts and changing profile photos to make it look like it's active... To exactly 0 followers. LOL.
That person is weird AF. Seen the posts everywhere. Probably his mum because his mums TikTok is all about Palestine and so is this persons

Reactions: 5

oceansaway

Chatty Member
You forgot ..."I'm so obsessed" until 5 minutes later when she's obsessed with something else 😆
But seriously, who wants to read about all her lies. The queen of removing and hiding all the negative.
Kylie and the Kardashians would be laughing their heads off.
Poor Zukowski won't get a mention in the book and his ego is going to struggle with that. He'll be making her write a next book with the entire thing dedicated to him.
I wonder what lies she wrote about Reece and Matt.
Oh , what about the part she is going to share about her relationships. STEP 1 - find a guy to use for your personal benefit, eg, get 9 month photo pregnant op, likes, followers, advertising shit products as if they are her favourite followed by the get body back quick snapshot. Step 2 - dump guy. Step 3 - refer to step 1.
Oops, I forgot "I'm obsessed / this is my favourite/ I've been working on this for, like, over a year and I'm so excited to , like, finally be able to share with you guuuyyyyyssssss". FFSAKE, and idiots are apparently pre ordering this shit .

• Haha

didshesaythat

OMG, I feel ill.
Tammy didn't do a birthday post for Posy today on her real birthday.
Nobody wished her a happy birthday.
They were all congratulating Tammy.
Matt did 3 posts all dedicated to her on her actual birthday and on her party the other day.
This really shows the different parenting styles, doesn't it.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Zucchini seems ecstatic about domestic duties. Poor kids at the school, though, I hope no one was preyed upon by this ogre.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
I really want to know if her breath actually stinks lol like so many guys and gals would look at her insta and be like “she’s the perfect woman” based only on her looks but then if she has bad breath - well that’s a big problem lol

• Haha

annaliesebeckley

On further listening. He's on Las Vegas strip, where the hookers hang. The girls are hopping into a cab and Matt asks them where they are going and they say "wherever you're going".
He replies "fuck yeah" and they say "do you like fun" and he replies with (in an excited tone) "I fucking love fun"

His mate, who was out with the Aussie chick, had $3000 USA dollars stolen out of his drawer. Pretty much all the money they had for trip and it was only the first week of trip

• Wow

didshesaythat

Check the comments on this TikTok. She's still running with the lies.

Attachments

• Haha

bri77

Posy is a beautiful little girl….but who the fuck hacked at her fringe 😂😂
Tammy ofc with nail scissors... all for views on TiK Tok and to laugh in her daughters face. Tragic video. Glad she was roasted in those comments for it. The video gives mean girl energy

• Wow

doedoebirds

She has literally just this second refollowed him. I just went on her insta and she wasn't following him, then searched his insta and suddenly she's following him again. This is very immature behaviour tbh.
He's refollowed her but I can't see her following him.
Her sisters must of seen the posts and made them play happy couple again. Can't have another Hembrow scandal

• Haha