Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

didshesaythat

Happy Easter Everyone.
A bit of comical trash for your morning.
Stellarmag Instagram page already has the comments.
"Supportive fiance" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The man refuses to even live with her.
What sort of support does he do? But do go to ig page to see the photos of her trashy tattoo on display in a Madonna bra.
They dressed her like a pole dancer. I guess they thought it was appropriate.
Bare in mind, this isn't a magazine. It's in the newspaper every week. Like a booklet.
She making it out like you have to go out a buy the mag.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

didshesaythat

Do they do anything else other than these weird beach dates!?
Like who the fuck wants to eat that shit every fricken day. Always the same shit on the plate. Her entire content is re runs of re runs.
She did these beach scenes with Poole. Exactly the same.
And watch the tiktok, the weather is absolutely crap and windy, yet she dragged them all down for content. The kids must be sick of doing the same scenes
---
They leave her children once a week for several days to f around in hotel spaces. Or he goes to children's events, not much in between. Does that count? LOL. He's been far from content in her stories, he definitely did not want to be at her children's school events or somewhere with them. I find it funny she does not want him to be a step dad, but she clearly will marry him, make him a permanent member in her children's lives and takes him places with her kids or to her children's events. That's clearly bordering a parental form. He's clearly figuring he's in over his head, there will be distractions and other priorities besides him getting some once they're married.
All the slob does is lounge around on her couch or in bed, doing nothing. Its no wonder she has eye baggage, she has another baby to look after

notahater1010

VIP Member
This is the type of food I would expect someone that is so into “fitness” would feed themselves and their kids.
Not those weird sloppy food Tammy makes it.

She can afford to feed her and the kids health and nutritious food.

Whenever she posts her cooking I always feel a bit grossed out.

Attachments

didshesaythat

The price is insane in this current cost of living crisis! Her target audience most likely wouldn't even need business advice from her if they can afford to splurge on this bullshit. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be sharing a room with a stranger if I'm forking out 10k+!
Flights to Greece and then to Island (2 separate trips) are over the top too. She'll be running at a huge loss if she doesn't fill those spots because she will have forked out a lot of money to the company to hold it

didshesaythat

Im surprised matt Poole didn't remove the comments about Posy being in bed with Zukowski on a few of his last posts

• Wow

Mikahla

I got married this year. No wedding planner, we did the invites ourselves. I've never really heard of anyone tasking a planner to write them out. Everything comes from the couple - guest list, wording, design (or they trust someone to help with the vision). Planner does the mechanics maybe, but that's about it. It means what we've seen is all showing how educated and creative those two are.
Congratulations on your marriage 💞

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Ah, yes. Tammy Hembrow. The renowned Christian. With three children out of wedlock, husband number God-knows-which in order, years long evidence of hard drugs and alcohol usage, every day anus shots for millions of strangers, totally modest clothing and fashion sense. She follows Jesus like no other! All in favour say Amen. One like = one prayer, or however those Facebook statuses go.
If this attention seeking slut went within 2K of a Church!? She would go up in flames.

• Haha

notahater1010

VIP Member
Go away Tammy. This is a snark page not a fan page
Well just because I don’t have the same opinion as you, it does not make me a fan of Tammy which I am not.

I will continue to voice my opinion, if you don’t like you can just scroll.

Hahah I have been on tattle for years way before you even thought about joining.

• Sick

didshesaythat

Tammy and her puppy jumping on today's trend. Both uploaded template to stories. She'll be relieved when they go after 24 hrs.
She fully supports Israel. Her designer brand creators are all Israeli supporters, including a very vocal Vera Wang, who did her wedding dress.
She'll be sweating out the next 24 hours.
If she doesn't remove it before.
Followers have threatened to boycott her,, that's the only reason she did a quick story.
If she was passionate about it, she would have posted on her FEED.

Anyway, she was featured on dontbelikebob Instagram page on the Zoe Foster post
OMFG, she's a hypocrite.
Her following 😆 I can't. I don't think I've seen such a dismal demise

Attachments

• Angry

Nosymum

VIP Member
It's like dwarfism but the opposite.
I reckon his mental health issues stem from that. Maybe something related to pituitary (?) gland? His head grew too big and fast for his body as a child.
Ah ok thank you, I’d never seen a side shot of him it’s really severe isn’t it.

oceansaway

Chatty Member
Anyone racing to listen to madam trashbag Lowbrow's words of inspiration, nauseating nasal sounds and bum exercises, only 6,000 euros ( airfares to Greece not included).

• Haha

doedoebirds

Her tits are proper fucked, but her face is going the same way too.
I keep looking at this Matt bloke and he’s fucking ugly, he looks like he’s lacking brain cells and he isn’t overly fatherly. She sure knows how to pick them.
He's a dork in every sense. Comes across as a big dumbass

• Haha

Gemziesss

She still won’t post him so of course he has to share he’s in Bali with her 🤣 also 🤮 at his unimpressive bod photo showing off his “Tammy” tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 4

goddamnit

In her latest vlog she said Wolf had told her her breath smelt bad and proceeded to stick out her tongue to prove it didn’t, but her tongue certainly didn’t look clean and I can’t help but notice it in so many of her videos that it often doesn’t 😩
She's a mouth breather, it will always be rank. The white gunk on her tongue is bacteria

Reactions: 4