Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikahla

Mystery solved. We should have known.
She's dumped the kids. She's been in Melbourne all this time with fuckstick.
Makes sense that she's been spruiking the mummy loves you posts lately.

Reactions: 5

Mikahla

Yes that is weird. Like she would have more money than anyone attending most likely, and not only do they need accommodation and a babysitter if they have kids but now they have to give then money. I mean technically it’s optional but very different to saying no gifts and people doing it anyway.
If her 120 guests gave her $5000, her wedding would be paid for

Attachments

• Sick

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Do they do anything else other than these weird beach dates!?
They leave her children once a week for several days to f around in hotel spaces. Or he goes to children's events, not much in between. Does that count? LOL. He's been far from content in her stories, he definitely did not want to be at her children's school events or somewhere with them. I find it funny she does not want him to be a step dad, but she clearly will marry him, make him a permanent member in her children's lives and takes him places with her kids or to her children's events. That's clearly bordering a parental form. He's clearly figuring he's in over his head, there will be distractions and other priorities besides him getting some once they're married.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

She dropped new child exploiting photos for pity, where she looks miserable. No Community Bench in sight since the event, and radio silence from her. That Tea Time girl commented on her child exploitation post that she sent Tammy all the cheating evidence to her messages, and oddly enough the girl's comment was hidden. I'm betting she's gonna be radio silent online about it and continue the obnoxious 2gethr 4evr parade she kept up. Her only goal is getting married for attention and social media posts, to whomever, even if he's awful to her and to her children. Money and exposure over anything else.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Bali isn't exactly a small place, but what are the odds of Reece and Tammy crossing paths (again), and events like at her previous retreat there transpiring again? I still think they got together when she was with Matt Poole at that time, and she was getting back at that Matt for something. This time around she's got a new fiancé she's got to get back at, and Reece is still there.

• Haha

doedoebirds

Well you can't tell me Tammys not offended or doesn't care about the negativity on her wedding dress post, she's stopped comments. Tried to post and it didn't go through.
Maybe she's restricted me but there are no new comments

didshesaythat

Tammy, the person who totally doesn't care about haters and reads every hate comment, did a seven minute tik tok video yesterday 'addressing the headlines' ( = borderline admitting she and her mysterious 'friend' read tattle). I tried attaching the video, but it's too long and too heavy to be an attachment here. She also seemed frustrated at 'accidental wedding leak' (Soph).

She addressed people being upset she's filthy rich and having a wishing well, reiterating Influencer Update's 5,000 donation-per-person claim. Tammy says she 'doesn't want or expect anything', and 'what would we want her to do'. It's not like wedding gift registries exist, or asking people to donate to charities of couple's choice. If she doesn't expect money, why did she sign up for it?

Another claim was the child free wedding. Her kids only will be the exception and she doesn't want other people's kids there, she wants everyone to relax. How does she expect that when she's gonna have 3 minor kids of her own there? Is she gonna bring the nanny? At least they aren't excluded, but excuses don't match up.

Third claim was about her and Zucchini splitting, she claims they never split. Digging herself further into ground because she just admitted she's got no self-love or standards allowing a cheater to keep screwing her over.

Lastly, the most laughable thing, was her calling Jaden Seyfarth 'not her friend' and 'so mean'. She laughed off people who reiterated his claims of him being a pap who's being called to take photos. Her excuse? 'Those pap's photos are ugly, why would my 'friend' or I want those sort of photos'? I don't know, Tammy, you had no issues with photos of you face down in a stretcher, videos of the coke platter on the boat, or photos of you sleeping in your puke.
Tammy and that paparazzi guy.
He's also always at her remote shoots for saski

Attachments

• Haha

pettybetty1

VIP Member
What the hell is this look? 😆 She's trying way too hard at doing something.
And why does she have a huge fold of skin on her left boob?
And why are her pupils like pinpricks?
She needs her boobs re done. It’s called a double bubble. I think when the implant moves? Or skin re grows idk something.

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
I’m a mum and don’t want kids at my wedding but having a wishing well when you’re worth millions is a huge ick
---
Did anyone see the posts in Tea time and Outspoken about Anna and Tammy and the face tanner?
She replied to a comment on tea time and said it’s not about anyone’s post

Shouttoallmylostboys1

So apparently he was going to propose to his last girlfriend after 2 months too because he said she was the one. It's on his podcast.
That little boy doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Tammy, sweetie, did it hurt? When you played yourself and your children for uptenth time by running after guys who don't care about you? The more time goes on, the less I'm inclined to think there'll ever be any pre-nup involved.

Mikahla

How lovely is Matt Pooles girlfriend with Posy?! She’s step mum goals lol
They must be serious.
Her mum flew over from Perth (in her stories), obviously to meet his family and Matt.
---
You know the expression about how you can tell a person from their eyes 😏 his are literally dead. Actually, his entire face looks like death. Is he on drugs?
A little moment for the forehead too.
I wonder if Tammy will Photoshop it out in wedding photos.
He really looks bad in that photo. He does look like a druggie.
Or it could be the recent herpes outbreak he had too.

• Sick