Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely regardless of whose sperm they use, as far as IVF goes there would need to be contracts signed etc to prevent this? Like a sperm donor couldn't find children that came from his sperm and file for custody could they? Idk the whole thing seems messy regardless
Yes but completely different circumstances they are entering.
Might be his dad's sperm and contract may be signed but then we have Matt in that picture too as her ex husband and "father" (?) to child.
If a divorce comes and it gets messy because we know Tammy is, Matt would have rights too. See it would be Matt and his dad against her.

Reactions: 3
Funniest thing I've seen. She's smiling more at her buddy paparazzi filming them, more than she is at Matt

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Back to the IVF.
So if they use Matt's dad's sperm (yuk), it's still not Matt's child regardless.
The childs mother and father, is his dad and Tammy.
Matt will be raising his own brother as his child. And Tammy will be raising her father in laws child and her husbands brother/sister. So she's raising her brother/sister in law????????
And then put Wolf, Saskia and Posy into the equation. Who are they to this child? Cousins?
That's just gross when you think about it.
So if they split, Matt actually has no rights at all to that child, does he?
And if the divorce is messy, which it will or would be, his dad could potentially file for custody for his legitimate child.
What possibly could go wrong 🥴
It goes back to the traditional use of IUI and IVF. Much like with other donors, lawfully the donor has no parental rights to the child. It matters what's put on the child's birth certificate. If they list Zucchini as a father, then he's given legal obligations of a father. Which I'm very sure is the route they'll take. If they listed all donors, eggs or sperm, as biological and lawful parents on the certificate, then very few couples with fertility issues would have their children legally in their care, and donors would be drowning in child support and custody battles. If a divorce was to happen (not if, when), they're gonna go down the custody route in which Zucchini would be entitled to half of it. Biologically, the child would be Zucchini's paternal half-sibling. To older three, Junior would be as much as Posy is to older two, a maternal half-sibling. They all still would share Tammy's DNA, and her as a biological and lawful mother. If they plan to raise Junior as their child, most of the biological talk goes out the window for numerous reasons. But getting donations from family members can attribute to this sort of complexity in terms of family ties.

Don’t come for me guys but I think she looks really good here 🫣 I’ll see myself out
No one said she didn't 😆
Although her dress looks like cheap Shein tit and she's a tit human 😝
What's funny is her and Matt's interaction, looks like business transaction.
And the eye bleeping and pushing her bum out so hard to make it look big 🤣
She's more interested in smiling at paparazzi

• Haha
No one said she didn't 😆
Although her dress looks like cheap Shein tit and she's a tit human 😝
What's funny is her and Matt's interaction, looks like business transaction.
And the eye bleeping and pushing her bum out so hard to make it look big 🤣
She's more interested in smiling at paparazzi
He is literally one of the ugliest cunts I’ve ever seen. There is no way she fancies him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there any reason she isn’t getting any help from dentists for her little girls teeth?

Zucchini’s podcast. The very first thing they talk about is him shitting himself. Absolutely putrid!! Absolute ick!
---
Zucchini to Anna: “do you regret planning your own wedding, do you think you would’ve preferred to get a wedding planner like what I’ve done”
Anna: “what, spending the big bucks on a wedding planner?”
Zucchini: “yeah exactly”..

he’s absolutely trying to claim he’s the one spending the money yet everyone knows it’s Tammy spending the “big bucks”
God he’s gross!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Zucchini’s podcast. The very first thing they talk about is him shitting himself. Absolutely putrid!! Absolute ick!
---
Zucchini to Anna: “do you regret planning your own wedding, do you think you would’ve preferred to get a wedding planner like what I’ve done”
Anna: “what, spending the big bucks on a wedding planner?”
Zucchini: “yeah exactly”..

he’s absolutely trying to claim he’s the one spending the money yet everyone knows it’s Tammy spending the “big bucks”
God he’s gross!
Tammy said he is a groomzilla. This goes with his narcissistic personality.
It has to all be about him, the entire wedding.

Reactions: 7
Is there any reason she isn’t getting any help from dentists for her little girls teeth?
Dental work at the age can affect jaw development, making the child less attractive later in life (weaker jaw) I would hold off too.

• Wow
Dental work at the age can affect jaw development, making the child less attractive later in life (weaker jaw) I would hold off too.
Could you further elaborate on this?
I work in Orthodontics and it is quite the opposite… I see many children Saskia’s age for early intervention. Poor girl needs an array of dental treatment.

Reactions: 15
Could you further elaborate on this?
I work in Orthodontics and it is quite the opposite… I see many children Saskia’s age for early intervention. Poor girl needs an array of dental treatment.
My son had a palate expander and a Herbst appliance around Saskia's age. No teeth removed. He has an amazing jawline as an adult.

Reactions: 8
Now is a good time to bombard Zukowski with spam on his page. He'd be mid flight to Greece and no internet to delete comments and block you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like he would make sure he had wifi on the flight! Depends on the airline I guess.
Pretty sure no airline allows for mobile data. You have to use their in house programming during flight. They are flying for I think roughly 24 hrs

Reactions: 2
Both are inactive online. You can definitely comment without a delete or block. I did on one of Matt's posts. Comment and then quickly block him, your notification will disappear off his phone. Then just unblock whenever you want to comment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure no airline allows for mobile data. You have to use their in house programming during flight. They are flying for I think roughly 24 hrs
I was using social media on a flight just a few weeks ago! Would totally have expected this from Tammy.

• Wow
Just listened to a podcast with Matt at a guest and he talked about how he picked up 2 hookers for $600 USA dollars in Vegas and took them back to his airbnb. Anyway after sex with them, he woke up to find he had been robbed.
Also, he was so wasted that his mate he travelled with, said he kept coming into his bedroom a few times asking if he could join in with sex, with the girl he brought back (she wasn't a hooker but some Aussie girl travelling too).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12