Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goddamnit

New to the thread but I have read #2 and I'm allllll here for #3 ☕🐸

Anyway, i think this belongs in this thread! I watched the film "we have a ghost" and I'm sorry but I couldn't help but see the resemblance of the ghost to Zucchini. Am I the only one who sees it? 🤣
Love how he's Zucchini to everyone now 🤣
I think we have @Shouttoallmylostboys1 for thank for that ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

doedoebirds

Yup! I think she is doing the retreat to spite him. I don’t think he will be going
The retreat is in October. So don't think it's in spite.
She is suppose to go to Greece in a few weeks with him for his besties wedding Anna. And then she has that Japan trip.
She's not going to dump him. Her content is more important to her. But it certainly will make people look at her differently.
She will no longer be that strong woman that her fans spin.
Either way, she loses, to be honest.

brainrot

Just saw Tammy’s tiktok from yesterday making pickles (🙄) and it’s so obvious she’s trying to copy Nara smith’s TikToks it’s a carbon copy of her even down to how she speaks…. She’s so unoriginal

Also noticing that in the outfit videos she forces the kids to do wolf is looking more and more obviously over it.. he is getting to an age where kids at school must be aware of the videos his mum makes him do. I really hope she lets him sit them out soon.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

I’m a teacher and my husband works in mental health (also a lawyer) so you’re preaching to the converted about child protection. I do know the horrors you’ve seen because I’ve seen them too.

I’m a teacher and my husband is a lawyer working in mental health. You’re preaching to the converted about child safety. That said, the original comments were that Tammy shouldn’t be dating with a baby at home and that she’s not entitled to time away from her children. As a mother of 3, I disagree. Mothers need a break and shouldn’t be shamed for having a life outside of her children. We don’t shame men in the same capacity, so why do we shame each other ?
---

The nightie seems too big for her.
I'm not sure if you've followed this from previous threads, but Tammy hooked up with other men while still with Poole and mere few weeks after Posy's birth. So yes, she definitely ran into it all too fast without sitting down and figuring out what is it about relationships and her that isn't working out. I may be a bit more traditional, but a baby so young then and relatively young now is a little too young to be separated from her mother for days on end, outside of custody arrangements. I'm not saying she isn't allowed a private life and hook-ups, she is. But that's her time, it shouldn't be 'family time'. Dedicating her single periods to herself and her children shouldn't be anything outrageous, if anything it should give her some clarity about what she wants from someone, and let her enjoy her time with her children while they're so little. She set herself up to be a default parent, she deserves a break, but her children deserve stability.

Men in general get passes for things we don't, but men in this space have been slandered. And personally, where I'm from and in my line of work, they had the same slander session as well. Both Reece and Poole still have her fans threatening them both and dragging them through hell, while giving Tammy a pass. And it's slightly concerning someone in such work position would be lax about kids in this case, given that Tammy had to call the cops on the second rapper with her kids at home (again, a month into dating and him brought as another parent so soon). With Poole being filmed having an anger fit over her older children on her live. And with this Matt being openly uncomfortable and not wanting her children around. He has no filter in admitting he doesn't want them around and that they make him mad for walking over sand, and openly pushing them away from him in videos. Not to mention how obviously rough he is with her and has been pulling her around for tik tok views. I don't intend on having children, but I'd never let a man like that around the kids near me, nor would I be comfortable with someone so casually callous and cruel. If she wanted him, she could've had him away from the kids and enjoy her fun. Not set all of them up for something fully unnecessary on all ends. She just wants someone who's tall and will look nice for her photos, not someone who truly loves and cares for her AND her children.
---
She's dumped the kids again to go out partying in her grannies nightie.
And she's purposely hiding her ring hand because we all know she's wearing that ring and forgives the man who messaged a big boobed younger girl.
She'll carry this charade for ages. Brings her talk when she knows she desperately needs it
That's because she's together with him. Any publicity is a good publicity for them both. Besides, outside of shock engagements and new babies, this is the only real media engagement she's had in a long while.

Attachments

She's definitely following him again!
Yeah she's online answering comments on tiktok. she's also deleted a couple comments on instagram asking about her and matt.
---
Ok so not blocked or at least unblocked? I remember her blocking Emilee at least once and probably other times, obviously her immature response to any conflict.
That makes me laugh because she was saying on that podcast how great communication was between her and Matt. What a joke. Imagine playing these games so early in the relationship

• Haha

oceansaway

Chatty Member
People have said exactly the same thing.
Poor Wolf. Bullying starts around this age and I can't imagine how he's feeling. Especially the matchy matchy cult clothing, which makes it even more embarrassing.
I'm actually surprised Reece hasn't done something about it considering he hates kids on the net. I reckon Tammy has paid him out, that's how he lives his lifestyle and he's too afraid/ cowardly to say anything to her.
And now Sass is copying her moves, which is so damn heartbreaking. The girl has enough to worry about. Can't stand how comments say how cute she is copying her mum. You know what, she's always going to be in Tammy's footprints/ steps. She will have very little self worth growing up like that. She'll never have her own identity, ever.
I'm not on tiktok, instagram is bad enough, so I only go on what is written here. So true about the kids, it's just a matter of time before Wolf gets teased at school. I can see the other kids bringing up her ass shots Tammy is so self absorbed, using her kids for content and $$$, and people comment what a great mother she is, wtf.
Reece was paid out, he seems to not be part of their lives anymore, not my business, but the loser doesn't even live in the same countries . Neither does Tom Cruise, loser too, love his movie, whatever. Sadly I see Saskia, following in Tammy's footsteps too.

New thread suggestion;

Tammy cut her kids hair with toenail clippers, it looks like forehead cheaters still getting into her knickers
Tammy Hembrow needs to be in title somehow.
It's a searchable title, so maybe something not too out there.
But I agree, something with "cheater" in title because it carries on with the title of this thread.

Reactions: 5

didshesaythat

Sorry friends. Don't poke your eyes out too hard.
Loving that he's salty as hell for Tammy not featuring him enough on her page, that he has to burn his pasty skin to prove he's there.
Is he not aware that no one cares if he's there or not?
Or is he just riding on the back of Tammy's name 🙌
How embarrassing that she pays for everything, while he sloths around drinking and perving on all the young chicks in thongs

Attachments

• Sick

doedoebirds

Oh that's because she forgave his cheating ass 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And why is she dressed up trying to look like Nara Smith, when he's ready to play lawn bowls with the geriatrics 🙈
He must be so shitty that she's hiding him from her posts. Absolutely hilarious 🤣
His anxiety would be through the roof
Her tits in this look awful. And he looks greasy and unkept

doedoebirds

Tammy getting that big black c*ck 😂
Imagine being filmed twerking on another guys crotch.
Matty boy isn't going to be happy, regardless if innocent or not, it's not a great look at the moment for her
OMG, the soundtrack to that post 😝😝😝

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Brielle is Matt's cousin. So Posy's Aunty.
I remember from when they raced together. She's also married to Matt's best friend, another Ironman, Matt Bev (something).

I don't think she'd like Tammy on a personal level. She doesn't look like she's interested in the fake influencer world.
Saying that, I couldn't imagine her to be nasty towards Tammy though.
She's a bit of a catch for a single dad. I hope Matt treats her well.
I did notice he bought her a huge bunch of flowers the other day. Something he never did for Tammy.
Sorry just have to interject here, if brielle is Matt’s cousin that doesn’t make her posy aunty, Matt’s sisters would be posy’s aunties 😅

• Haha

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
I want to know what zucchini got her for her birthday considering she’s now shared it (surely it’s not 30 scribbled letters only lol) when brands are sending her flower

Why was Matt even at the music festival when it was a girl's night out with all her besties? The girls went on a party bus to the festival, he wasn't on there but suddenly he's there waiting for her at the event. Why can't he leave her alone to enjoy herself. A bit like when he forced himself onto Saskia's time with her at Taylor Swift. He seems very jealous and possessive.
He doesn't look happy here either. Tammy is off her tits.The weakling is struggling to support her.
There's a video of him standing guard over Tammy while she's having a blast with her girlfriends dancing. He standing there awkwardly like a security guard. What a weirdo jealous psychopath.

• Sick