Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gonna leave the side-by-side photos here. Recycling content all over again, but at least she had loving captions for Poole. Ogre just got an emoji this time.

Also goes on to say how much Ogre 'loves' Tammy and her children, he's only wished his own mother a happy mother's day. Maybe he'll show love to Tammy and her parenting when she births him his dad a Zucchini Junior.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's illegal in Australia to chose sex of baby when having IVF. Can't pick a male embryo.
Just looked it up.
I listened to podcast of Matt talking to some lady on a fertility run page and he kept saying over and over that he was going to have a son. Never once mentioned it could be a daughter.
Listen to this- He wants a son because his own dad wasn't emotionally there for him growing up, so he wants a son to right that.
So he does not want a child for any of the right reasons. If he were to mention this in the counseling sessions you have to go to before starting IVF, they would deny IVF on those grounds.
How is he going to cope if it's a daughter? Because red flags already, that child was not wanted by him and it's all documented online. How sad for potential daughter to listen to that podcast in the future hearing her dad say over and over that he wanted a son, to fix him.
Obviously he is fucked up by his dad.
Why in hell would you want his genes used to impregnate Tammy? Why? Someone please make sense of it?
Wants a baby to right the wrongs of his messed up childhood. He is exactly a product of his dad. He doesn't even realize it.
What a mess Tammys marrying. He's mentally unstable

Reactions: 12
I know a lot people won’t agree but it is just my opinion. I think Posy is the cutest thing ever but I get bothered at how they take care of her. I know she is only 2yo but they don’t dress her properly, the clothing often dirty and they seem to never brush her hair.

This may be just me but if I had a daughter I would make sure she was always dressed cute with her hair brushed etc…

Every time I see Posy on Tammys stories it looks like she just woke up or she is on Pjs all day. Poor little girl.
---
This is Matt's girlfriend. She's a nurse where my friend works.
Will keep her anonymous because she's not in the public eye.
It seems like half of the ladies on GC they all love the attention on insta.
I am yet to see one normal person who does not post a bunch of selfies and bikini pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know a lot people won’t agree but it is just my opinion. I think Posy is the cutest thing ever but I get bothered at how they take care of her. I know she is only 2yo but they don’t dress her properly, the clothing often dirty and they seem to never brush her hair.

This may be just me but if I had a daughter I would make sure she was always dressed cute with her hair brushed etc…

Every time I see Posy on Tammys stories it looks like she just woke up or she is on Pjs all day. Poor little girl.
---

It seems like half of the ladies on GC they all love the attention on insta.
I am yet to see one normal person who does not post a bunch of selfies and bikini pics.
I respectfully disagree because she's barely two. I'm not a mother, won't be a mother, but my husband and I often babysit our family's children. We took in our 2-YO toddler cousin in a really difficult situation, for a little bit. We got lucky enough to get time off work and the entirety of time we've spent doing activities baby loved. We've gotten some new clothes, dressed them as you say cutely, did their hair, etc. But as with any toddler, they're rowdy, willing to explore, going everywhere, and just being a child. Eating style & habit, and potty or diapers included, little stains and clothes dirtying are always gonna happen. Hairstyles won't stay intact and they'll be missing their ribbons and ties often. This isn't to defend Tammy, I would never, but how it seems to be with kids that age. If anything I'm glad they let her partly be a child her age, instead of solely dressing her up and doing her make-up already for mum's Instagram, as many influencers do with their daughters. She's a child, not a doll.

Reactions: 13
I respectfully disagree because she's barely two. I'm not a mother, won't be a mother, but my husband and I often babysit our family's children. We took in our 2-YO toddler cousin in a really difficult situation, for a little bit. We got lucky enough to get time off work and the entirety of time we've spent doing activities baby loved.
This is my personal opinion and you are free to disagree.
Yes young kids and toddlers can be messy, but I personally think that this can come across as lack of care. I see parents that manage to let the kids be kids but also when taking them out dress them nicely and all.
When Posy is with Matt he seem to put her in cleaner clothes etc…

Tammy does not seem to be most clean and hygienic person out there, so can’t expect the kids to be.

Every time I see Tammy I get the feeling she does not shower hahaha

Reactions: 4
This is my personal opinion and you are free to disagree.
Yes young kids and toddlers can be messy, but I personally think that this can come across as lack of care. I see parents that manage to let the kids be kids but also when taking them out dress them nicely and all.
When Posy is with Matt he seem to put her in cleaner clothes etc…

Tammy does not seem to be most clean and hygienic person out there, so can’t expect the kids to be.

Every time I see Tammy I get the feeling she does not shower hahaha
Tammy always looks dirty, I agree.
She slathers on heavy makeup and filters to cover her unhygienic skin.
Matt does seem to put in effort with Posy, a lot actually.
Tammy only does it when she wants matchy matchy content.
But let's face it, that kid is a riot 😆😆😆 They are going to have issues with her when older. This is when they will disagree on everything.
---
Take that lol
I'm glad people stood up to that. Tammy's fans would go ballistic if Matt wrote that on her page.

BTW- new paparazzi video on TikTok under Jayden Seyfarth of Tammy and Matt.....have a bit of fun 🤣

Reactions: 2
She's wearing a jumper cos she's in Sydney. She's left the kids again, even though she's going to Greece in a few days, for over a week without the kids.
God he's fugly as hell
Oh my, how could I have missed these enviable, appealing, utterly stunning and ogre-istic genes worthy of passing down... I feel like he needs a good toilet brush scrub and a buzz cut to that mop. Plus, a stylist and a therapist.

Reactions: 1
BTW- new paparazzi video on TikTok under Jayden Seyfarth of Tammy and Matt.....have a bit of fun 🤣
I just watched it 😂

Two things - is she friends with the ‘paparazzi’? She strikes me as the type to pre arrange it, then I started reading comments on it and said they’re known to each other
And secondly, she’s so short and stumpy 😂

Reactions: 1
I just watched it 😂

Two things - is she friends with the ‘paparazzi’? She strikes me as the type to pre arrange it, then I started reading comments on it and said they’re known to each other
And secondly, she’s so short and stumpy 😂
There's a photo of them together 🤣😁🤣 and it says in the comments on that video that he wrote an article about how Influencers call him to arrange times.
And someone just commented how not 1 person even looked at them, yet she's hiding her face as if everyone is 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
What irritates me about Tammy is that she cannot take a pic like a normal person, she has to always turn around stick her butt out and get a picture taken.
She may be able to fool her followers who cannot tell the difference about what an actual big glute is but no Tammy your glutes are not big, the women nearly break her back in pics to make the butt look bigger.
You can tell how shallow she is cause it is all she cares about. Taking booty shoots on a bikini to validade her existence.

Reactions: 6
Back to the IVF.
So if they use Matt's dad's sperm (yuk), it's still not Matt's child regardless.
The childs mother and father, is his dad and Tammy.
Matt will be raising his own brother as his child. And Tammy will be raising her father in laws child and her husbands brother/sister. So she's raising her brother/sister in law????????
And then put Wolf, Saskia and Posy into the equation. Who are they to this child? Cousins?
That's just gross when you think about it.
So if they split, Matt actually has no rights at all to that child, does he?
And if the divorce is messy, which it will or would be, his dad could potentially file for custody for his legitimate child.
What possibly could go wrong 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Back to the IVF.
So if they use Matt's dad's sperm (yuk), it's still not Matt's child regardless.
The childs mother and father, is his dad and Tammy.
Matt will be raising his own brother as his child. And Tammy will be raising her father in laws child and her husbands brother/sister. So she's raising her brother/sister in law????????
And then put Wolf, Saskia and Posy into the equation. Who are they to this child? Cousins?
That's just gross when you think about it.
So if they split, Matt actually has no rights at all to that child, does he?
And if the divorce is messy, which it will or would be, his dad could potentially file for custody for his legitimate child.
What possibly could go wrong 🥴
Surely regardless of whose sperm they use, as far as IVF goes there would need to be contracts signed etc to prevent this? Like a sperm donor couldn't find children that came from his sperm and file for custody could they? Idk the whole thing seems messy regardless

Reactions: 4