Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notahater1010

VIP Member
Hahah just because someone is well off does not mean they shouldn’t get wedding gifts of birthday gifts.
I know people who are really wealth and never ask for gifts yet they are gifted some extravagant gifts.
---
To be fair I do hope until the wedding she come to her senses and call it off…go to therapy get some self respect, self love and focus on herself but most of all learn to live without a man for a bit.

I can’t stand women who are desperate to be in a relationship or get married. All these desperate women gives me the ick.

Reactions: 6

Shouttoallmylostboys1

That's not even cute. Imagine if he did that to Saskia. Everything he does has sexual undertones and he gives no fucks if it's in front of the kids. If Reece saw this, I reckon he'd go off his nuts knowing Wolf probably filmed it.
Maybe we should leave comments on Reece's page about Zukowski
---
Talking about Photoshop
Did anyone know she had all these age spots over her chest? I've never seen them. They must be filtered out in every photo and she's had many close ups before.
These are Matt's photos
Reece wouldn't do a thing. Sadly. Maybe his parents would, but his mother seemed to have been busy being homophobic and being upset on Facebook at minorities existing & protesting for their rights. Those children have nobody in their corner, except for Posy having Matt Poole.

Those look like sun spots to me? If she got melanoma from excessive sun exposure, she was bound to get the sun spots as well. You're right in her filtering the life out of them. Though seeing these pics I have to laugh at her 'I never got any filler', the lips and cheeks are looking painfully obvious in this.

Mikahla

Her grand prix hair is terrible. It looks like it she woke up and combed her hair over to one side after not having washed it in weeks. Is it meant to be curly/ wavy and the curls dropped out of it? Because it looks like a randomly kinked mess.

Invest in a stylist, woman.

And also get onto your plastic surgeon asap to get those monstrosoties on your chest revised before the wedding.. because we 100% know they will be hoisted up on display on the big day.
She had a stylist.
I think they purposely sabotaged her.
I would refuse to work on her greasy hair if I was that hairdresser.
Maybe she wanted to match his greasy hair because his was fucked up too.
They both look miserable in the papp photos.
Just going through the motions. He's eye rolling a lot and quick moving on. In her TikTok in bathroom, he's trying to brush his teeth and she's trying to kiss him while pushing out her ass. He kinda pushes her away and looks mad as hell. Even the h kiss she demanded was forced. I smell trouble in paradise.
He also make zero effort compared to her.
That would have pissed her off. If you look back at all his other events, he's dressed very formal. No fucks given this night.
Unless of course she made him dress down so she could be in limelight. That'll explain his Moody behavior because we all know he loves the attention just as much

Last edited:

notahater1010

VIP Member
What irritates me about Tammy is that she cannot take a pic like a normal person, she has to always turn around stick her butt out and get a picture taken.
She may be able to fool her followers who cannot tell the difference about what an actual big glute is but no Tammy your glutes are not big, the women nearly break her back in pics to make the butt look bigger.
You can tell how shallow she is cause it is all she cares about. Taking booty shoots on a bikini to validade her existence.

annaliesebeckley

He doesn’t need one. The same way if a women choose to be a trophy wife and not work just blow her partners money…or a mom who can go back to work but choose to stay home. People who has $ don’t need excuses. People who does not have or rely on centrelink as the ones who need to justify themselves.
---
Oh god some people make me exhausted.

Maybe Tammy didn’t know when Matt started dating, maybe she thought it is only been a month.
If they posted in April and now it is 2nd day of June. It is about a month and a bit.

If Tammy knew exactly the time they started people would give her a hard time as she is keeping taps of her ex. If she mention whatever people go off on her.

She does not need to know when the ex started dating, all she needs to know is when it is serious and the kids will be involved..
If Tammy doesn't need to know when they started dating, then why the fuck even comment that she does. Why not just say "yeah, I've met her". Why insinuate a time span and throw in an "ex".
Tammy's back to her cryptic blabber

didshesaythat

The lingerie add is so embarrassing, I don't know why's the company keeping her around. She couldn't wash her hair for a few pictures. Used a hair band to keep it back and make it less visible. Managed to look like an over sexualized, greasy headed, AI generated Cinderella of P*rn hub. On top of that, it isn't even disclosed it's an advertisement post. The comments are slamming her quite a bit, I'm gonna admit I'm glad. She's not going to leave her practise of objectifying herself, not when she's a mother with an almost pre-teen son. Not when she's engaged for the third time and allegedly madly in love (for the third time). Not when she's getting married. If it's not gonna be for her children or her partner, I wonder if there's anything that'd make her stop posting sexual content.
Matts mum sometimes comments but never on these thotty posts of her.
Did Tammy go on the cruise with Matt? He left today but Tammy had dinner with Sopha Dopha. Unless of course Tammys story was pre recorded. Maybe she doesnt want people to know she's left the kids again for a week. I'll wait to see if there's current posts from her

edendv

I don't know if it's the dress or her but she looks awful! I see she was styled by @styledbybloom_. He styles Shani Grimmond a lot and I always think Shani looks fucking fab. I think she actually was noted as one of the best dressed at the recent Melbourne Fashion Festival. But Tammy looks so bad?! You can't buy class I guess...

Sashafierce

This is the same fall that Tammy posted yeah?
she’s just posted a carousel of photos of her and the kids and no photo of Matt, yet he posted this to his story so he was there?

Attachments

Mikahla

Has Matt ever actually spent any quality time with the kids?! Like he’s marrying this woman, surely as a mom you’d want to see the kids form a bond with the new man!!
I honestly don't think he wants to because it'll show him how mundane life really gets with kids. He wants to live the fantasy and the sex that comes from being away from each other.
Plus he can have his side bits in Melbourne

doedoebirds

I don’t feel like you can claim to be thinking of your guests. Maybe they would relax better with their kids there. Like they don’t have to bring kids but makes it hard if they have no choice.
Tammy definitely didn't want Emilees bratty kids there!
Thats all I got from her rant

• Haha
Both are inactive online. You can definitely comment without a delete or block. I did on one of Matt's posts. Comment and then quickly block him, your notification will disappear off his phone. Then just unblock whenever you want to comment

• Haha

breezie

Hembrows must be desperate showing his cheating face in an ad.
Feel sorry for the woman who has to glide her hands over that forehead.
Bet he cracked a stiffie under that towel and had a tug in their toilets
Probably the first time his poor face has ever seen soap.

• Haha
  • Sick