Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Five stories full of endless eye fking herself and eyerolling, flung open mouth, greasy hair (is there anything else she can do with her hair besides not wash it?), and making relatively nice dresses look cheap. The awful boob job making it worse. Speaking of... Maybe there's someone in Melbourne offering a two-for-one mouth-closing and implant-fixing surgery for cheaper than usual. Let me have my hopes up.
She looks like a woman in her 40's from Real Housewives. Aging badly

So has she been away all week from children? Its school days. Her fiance uploaded a photo of oysters on Saturday in Melb, so she's been away since then? Gosh, she really isn't a good mum. Out partying tonight, probably on drugs.
Thank heavens for Posys dad.

Reactions: 11
When they showcase all the celebs at the Grand Prix fashion party tonight all over the news and social media and not one photo of Tammy :LOL:
She'll be following the photographers around soon, sticking out her ass, to get their attention

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where and why did the weird open mouthed, front teeth showing, drugged eye-rolling pose become a ‘thing’ for her? And she actually thinks it’s sexy?
its like there’s no life behind her eyes when she does that weird little eye bleeping routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where and why did the weird open mouthed, front teeth showing, drugged eye-rolling pose become a ‘thing’ for her? And she actually thinks it’s sexy?
its like there’s no life behind her eyes when she does that weird little eye bleeping routine.
She started when she followed rapper Saweetie. That's her signature mannerisms.
Just cheapens the mole, alongside the bogan tatts.

Reactions: 3
I don't know if it's the dress or her but she looks awful! I see she was styled by @styledbybloom_. He styles Shani Grimmond a lot and I always think Shani looks bleeping fab. I think she actually was noted as one of the best dressed at the recent Melbourne Fashion Festival. But Tammy looks so bad?! You can't buy class I guess...

Reactions: 6
Holy mother of artificial intelligence generated faces. No idea who this is supposed to be, but it definitely is not Tammy. Four different photos, four (well, five with reflection) different faces. I can't wait for the pending side-by-side Instagram versus red carpet mess like the last time.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Holy mother of artificial intelligence generated faces. No idea who this is supposed to be, but it definitely is not Tammy. Four different photos, four (well, five with reflection) different faces. I can't wait for the pending side-by-side Instagram versus red carpet mess like the last time.
The Photoshop on her waist 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The Photoshop on her waist 😂😂😂
Haha, at least someone has commented that on her post. The waist is a joke. The corset isnt even cinched in tight. Shes trying to look like Kylie and Kim but she looks like an Orange County Housewife who is 50 trying to look 20. Tacky.
Outspoken Podcast insta page is doing a post on all the dresses, no one voted for Tammy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who else thinks the honeymoon inital phase has died down a bit?

Reactions: 14
Her grand prix hair is terrible. It looks like it she woke up and combed her hair over to one side after not having washed it in weeks. Is it meant to be curly/ wavy and the curls dropped out of it? Because it looks like a randomly kinked mess.

Invest in a stylist, woman.

And also get onto your plastic surgeon asap to get those monstrosoties on your chest revised before the wedding.. because we 100% know they will be hoisted up on display on the big day.

Her grand prix hair is terrible. It looks like it she woke up and combed her hair over to one side after not having washed it in weeks. Is it meant to be curly/ wavy and the curls dropped out of it? Because it looks like a randomly kinked mess.

Invest in a stylist, woman.

And also get onto your plastic surgeon asap to get those monstrosoties on your chest revised before the wedding.. because we 100% know they will be hoisted up on display on the big day.
She had a stylist.
I think they purposely sabotaged her.
I would refuse to work on her greasy hair if I was that hairdresser.
Maybe she wanted to match his greasy hair because his was fucked up too.
They both look miserable in the papp photos.
Just going through the motions. He's eye rolling a lot and quick moving on. In her TikTok in bathroom, he's trying to brush his teeth and she's trying to kiss him while pushing out her ass. He kinda pushes her away and looks mad as hell. Even the h kiss she demanded was forced. I smell trouble in paradise.
He also make zero effort compared to her.
That would have pissed her off. If you look back at all his other events, he's dressed very formal. No fucks given this night.
Unless of course she made him dress down so she could be in limelight. That'll explain his Moody behavior because we all know he loves the attention just as much

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
my friend thought that was her wedding "reception" party dress 🥲
i've said it once and ill say it again. for the love of god, can she get her boobs done

Reactions: 8
my friend thought that was her wedding "reception" party dress 🥲
i've said it once and ill say it again. for the love of god, can she get her boobs done
Nah, the boobs match her whole plastic look, and her narcissistic personality, making her look as cheap and and as pathetic as she and this Matt#2 saga disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't wait for the comments tomorrow.
Getting her thot out tonight.
See this is where Matt Z doesn't give a tit. The thottier, the better because this is who he is and has always been. He has zero respect for women. They are purely objects to him.

Remind me, didn't she just get home from being in Melbourne for the past 4 nights?
He's slicking the grease through his hair.
Watch how he kisses 😬 I don't think I've ever seen one genuine sexy kiss between them two. They have zero chemistry. I actually feel sorry for Tammy that it shows this way on the screen. Of course she wouldn't think that but looking from our angle, it's bad.

Attachments

• Sick
Can't wait for the comments tomorrow.
Getting her thot out tonight.
See this is where Matt Z doesn't give a tit. The thottier, the better because this is who he is and has always been. He has zero respect for women. They are purely objects to him.

Remind me, didn't she just get home from being in Melbourne for the past 4 nights?
He's slicking the grease through his hair.
Watch how he kisses 😬 I don't think I've ever seen one genuine sexy kiss between them two. They have zero chemistry. I actually feel sorry for Tammy that it shows this way on the screen. Of course she wouldn't think that but looking from our angle, it's bad.
At this rate I see her boobs more than I see mine. I've also seen people put more passion in licking ice cream than in this video, whatever it's supposed to be. Yuck.

• Haha
oh zucchini
Bingo!!!!
This explains everything. 3 days ago.
This was when everyone was saying something is up with Tammy as she was missing on social media.
Then her and Matt had an event to go to, which they were paid to do and they both looked cold towards each other.
Yep. tit went down 😂

Reactions: 15