Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been love bombing her since day one. The only reason he proposed so soon was to lock in the $$! Hopefully she wises up now and sees his true colours. She’s absolutely entitled to happiness but she won’t find it hopping from man to man how she does she needs to focus on her kids and the right man will come along when she least expects it

Reactions: 14
Honestly though, he’s a douche of course but the actual audacity of these men. They are trash.
---
He’s been love bombing her since day one. The only reason he proposed so soon was to lock in the $$! Hopefully she wises up now and sees his true colours. She’s absolutely entitled to happiness but she won’t find it hopping from man to man how she does she needs to focus on her kids and the right man will come along when she least expects it
Also Sista doesn’t even need a man, no woman does. She’ll realise that soon enough, although sadly to the detriment of the kids

Reactions: 16
Honestly though, he’s a douche of course but the actual audacity of these men. They are trash.
---

Also Sista doesn’t even need a man, no woman does. She’ll realise that soon enough, although sadly to the detriment of the kids
Tammy absolutely needs a man in her life, cause Tammy loves attention and to be desired, for likes, views, validation. The next guy is already lined up. Without a man in her life to gush all over her and post all over social media, Tammy won't cope. Kids, what kids, unless she is milking Posy for views, likes , $$$$$ paid posts.

Reactions: 9
Tammy absolutely needs a man in her life, cause Tammy loves attention and to be desired, for likes, views, validation. The next guy is already lined up. Without a man in her life to gush all over her and post all over social media, Tammy won't cope. Kids, what kids, unless she is milking Posy for views, likes , $$$$$ paid posts.
To be fair Tammy isn’t the only one who loves validation and desperately needs a man.
That group Tea Time the amount of lonely women who put up with so much crap just to feel loved, wanted and to have someone is crazy. They have no self love or self respect. It does make me wonder why some women think so low of themselves to accept whatever they are given.

Reactions: 8
She dropped new child exploiting photos for pity, where she looks miserable. No Community Bench in sight since the event, and radio silence from her. That Tea Time girl commented on her child exploitation post that she sent Tammy all the cheating evidence to her messages, and oddly enough the girl's comment was hidden. I'm betting she's gonna be radio silent online about it and continue the obnoxious 2gethr 4evr parade she kept up. Her only goal is getting married for attention and social media posts, to whomever, even if he's awful to her and to her children. Money and exposure over anything else.

Reactions: 5
Posie is such a cute little thing. So glad she spends so much time with her Dad. The less time with Trashy Tammy and Zucchini the better.

I saw a post in tea time after the zucchini message scandals from someone asking why all the Tammy hembrow posts get removed. Someone commented saying that admins remove posts about her. Just went to look again and it’s gone. Why is that? Would she have someone in the group to monitor info about her and get it removed quickly?

Reactions: 6
I saw a post in tea time after the zucchini message scandals from someone asking why all the Tammy hembrow posts get removed. Someone commented saying that admins remove posts about her. Just went to look again and it’s gone. Why is that? Would she have someone in the group to monitor info about her and get it removed quickly?
I really think that's what her 'office' 'friends' do for living in the saski head quarters. Besides taking photos of her cheap fabrics. I think they get paid to infiltrate groups or befriend owners of them, and help remove anything negative about Tammy. Tammy's family and friends were involved in that Reece and London hate group that stalked, harassed and threatened them after they went public. They were in the group chats with the same people who run the group. Isabela was involved with sending or laughing about death threats those same people sent to newborn Stone. Amy was Tammy's dog when I first followed them, she went around arguing for Tammy. She was in fans' messages saying everything negative about everyone else (like with Reece during their break-up) and defended Tammy. She was also the reason for Scammy Tammy and I Sell Booty Programs accounts being taken down. Tory De-Jong was also involved with the Reece and London hate group. The Tammy opinions and Tammy & London tea page are allegedly the same crew of people from the first long named hate page. There were rumors one of those people was involved with Tea Time group and some Australian influencer pages, the ones who only post positive stuff on tammy. My little theory is that influencer_updates is also on Tammy's payroll.

• Wow
There are certain people who admins won't allow posts about in TeaTime (Veruca & Anna Paul are 2 of the main ones). I assume Tammy falls under the same category

Attachments

• Wow
I really think that's what her 'office' 'friends' do for living in the saski head quarters. Besides taking photos of her cheap fabrics. I think they get paid to infiltrate groups or befriend owners of them, and help remove anything negative about Tammy. Tammy's family and friends were involved in that Reece and London hate group that stalked, harassed and threatened them after they went public. They were in the group chats with the same people who run the group. Isabela was involved with sending or laughing about death threats those same people sent to newborn Stone. Amy was Tammy's dog when I first followed them, she went around arguing for Tammy. She was in fans' messages saying everything negative about everyone else (like with Reece during their break-up) and defended Tammy. She was also the reason for Scammy Tammy and I Sell Booty Programs accounts being taken down. Tory De-Jong was also involved with the Reece and London hate group. The Tammy opinions and Tammy & London tea page are allegedly the same crew of people from the first long named hate page. There were rumors one of those people was involved with Tea Time group and some Australian influencer pages, the ones who only post positive stuff on tammy. My little theory is that influencer_updates is also on Tammy's payroll.
10000% that five head is on the payroll. She legit licks Tammy's dick.

• Haha
Something definitely going down. Tammy's new post is old. They were wearing these outfits last week in a story. I hope she asked to see his phone but he would have wiped conversation out by now. He'll lie about it on his podcast.
But then again. He said he couldn't stay in a relationship with someone who didn't trust him. And if she demanded to see messages, wouldn't that break his rule?

To be fair Tammy isn’t the only one who loves validation and desperately needs a man.
That group Tea Time the amount of lonely women who put up with so much crap just to feel loved, wanted and to have someone is crazy. They have no self love or self respect. It does make me wonder why some women think so low of themselves to accept whatever they are given.
Agree!!! The tit that the women on Tea Time put up with unbelievable!!
---
She should cancel that wedding while she can maybe get some deposits back.
He will be working overtime to convince her he is innocent.

Team Tammy d-ckriding for the Greasy Sleaze hard. This is one of the pages ran by Tammy stans and I assume someone from her circle. How long until the tune flips on Grease, much like it had with Matt P? I love it how the original poster clarified when this happened, but Team Tammy is vehemently denying it. Maybe the woman should've fully doxxed herself so Team Tammy can be out to get her too, like they did with London.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Team Tammy d-ckriding for the Greasy Sleaze hard. This is one of the pages ran by Tammy stans and I assume someone from her circle. How long until the tune flips on Grease, much like it had with Matt P? I love it how the original poster clarified when this happened, but Team Tammy is vehemently denying it. Maybe the woman should've fully doxxed herself so Team Tammy can be out to get her too, like they did with London.
It doesn't matter when he first replied because he slid back into her DM's regardless (and at 3am) and kept conversation going when he should have ignored it. Why put the sunglasses on and why say "interesting" because that sounds dodgy and sneaky as duck.
And the fact she asked why he's messaging her is a major red flag and suggests it's recent.
That Aussieinfluencers page still has Reece and London content. Enough said

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Went to look at that Aussieinfluenceropinions story but she's deleted it all.
Maybe she got further information which she definitely doesn't want to share 🤔

Reactions: 4
Went to look at that Aussieinfluenceropinions story but she's deleted it all.
Maybe she got further information which she definitely doesn't want to share 🤔
Backtracked a little bit, but still semi-defending him. I really wonder why a well known, self-proclaimed misogynistic womaniser asked a woman if she's taken on a bikini photo of herself. It's truly a mystery.

Attachments

Reactions: 2