Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can't keep his hands out of her pants. And she can only kiss him when it's being filmed then she does scrunched up face. It's awkward to watch but I can't look away.

Reactions: 11
I think ever since the Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson era of just fun loving, honeymoon phase, lust filled, playful couple rushing into every milestone and just being so in your phase "loved" up PDA type vibe, everyone loves to watch this tit. We all hate watch it, we're waiting for it to burn and it will. But this is the type of thing that sells. People are talking about it...a LOT. Did we consider that this is just a marketing tactic? I mean I doubt it is but look at how huge Pete Davidson got after his stint with AG. Even if this isn't a marketing plot and they really are together, they know that this tit will keep them relevant. They won't get married any time soon IMO. I can see them stretching this out until the gossip stops and then posting they eloped or something to drop another bombshell and keep people talking.
Regardless of how this ends, Tammy will never be held accountable. She's the young, single mum who struggles to find a man to fit within her family - well that's her narrative...

Reactions: 5
I think ever since the Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson era of just fun loving, honeymoon phase, lust filled, playful couple rushing into every milestone and just being so in your phase "loved" up PDA type vibe, everyone loves to watch this tit. We all hate watch it, we're waiting for it to burn and it will. But this is the type of thing that sells. People are talking about it...a LOT. Did we consider that this is just a marketing tactic? I mean I doubt it is but look at how huge Pete Davidson got after his stint with AG. Even if this isn't a marketing plot and they really are together, they know that this tit will keep them relevant. They won't get married any time soon IMO. I can see them stretching this out until the gossip stops and then posting they eloped or something to drop another bombshell and keep people talking.
Regardless of how this ends, Tammy will never be held accountable. She's the young, single mum who struggles to find a man to fit within her family - well that's her narrative...
I find it puzzling that Tammy likes it even when people hate on her. Like she'll reply to a negative comment,in hope of all her stans coming in to support her. It gives her a buzz.
She lives for validation, it's quite clear. Her head must be so messed up inside.
I feel like this is like her and Jahkoy.

Reactions: 7
It seems Saski only get sales when it's heavily discounted.
Otherwise they wouldn't be bragging about all the orders, because it 35% off.
So telling.

Reactions: 6
It seems Saski only get sales when it's heavily discounted.
Otherwise they wouldn't be bragging about all the orders, because it 35% off.
So telling.
Yes, hopefully idiots, like myself, have woken up to themselves and are no longer wasting their money and making Tammy rich, so she can keep up with her luxury bag collection and flash them all over her Instagram posts and pose with her ass and tits, and useless boyfriends, hanging all over her massive and expensive luxury cars.
I bought a few of the sports bra, when Saski first came out. They offer zero support, but then, i expected this, as Tammy doesn't do any actual cardio workouts, just works on her ass and posing in a mirror. . Also they are just cheap polyester, non existing bands, a few washes and they stretch. Now I would die of embarrassment to be seen wearing anything with her brand.
The activewear and fitness app markets are oversaturated with uneducated and zero qualifications narcissistic influencers out to make millions $$$ from the gullible. . It will be interesting to see who starts to fold and go out .

Reactions: 9
i'm sorry but i still can't believe they're engaged. i just keep thinking what the actual duck

Reactions: 15
With his Neanderthal forehead and her baboon’s bum lips they’re giving Planet of the Apes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't help but think it looks like she has something up her nose in her latest close up photo of them together... if you know what I mean ❄🙈

• Haha
I thought the pose photo looked familiar. Wish she kept the likes open, so we could see how much she fell off in the last 3 years engagement-wise (I'm not just talking about Matt's). Zucchini looks like a grown toddler whose mom never ironed his clothes. At least Poole knew how to dress. The story she put out made me laugh. Tammy, girl, you're the one constantly 'in your feelings' and have been hateful for the last 7 or so years. To anyone with a pulse near your exes. Funny how she can dish it but not be able to take it. It isn't surprising she's only okay with the comments crawling up hers and blindly hyping every move of hers. I can't wait for this to come around when they inevitably break up, I wonder what her excuse for the breakup will be.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Tammy always posts pre recorded tit when she leaves the kids
What's the bet she's in Melbourne with Matt at the tennis.
Would explain her "mummy goal" TikTok before she left.

Tammy always posts pre recorded tit when she leaves the kids
What's the bet she's in Melbourne with Matt at the tennis.
Would explain her "mummy goal" TikTok before she left.
She's in Victoria. Went to the tennis and out partying with Matt's bestie.
Doubt we'll see any uploads with kids in tow. He seems to not want them around at all

Screenshot_20240111-205843.png

I'm no nail artist, but these are either some horribly-done nails, or a weird as hell natural nail shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like he took this pic while she was unimpressed and quickly tried to smile, and he captured something in the middle. This is low key child behaviour. He can re watch it? Tammy’s really left her kids for the weekend for a man who can’t put his phone away at lunch? I’d also love how they spilt all these eating out bills. Idc how good the affection/attention/sex is, it becomes extremely off putting very fast to constantly have to pay and support a full grown man (who isn’t a long term partner that’s become unwell etc)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It looks like he took this pic while she was unimpressed and quickly tried to smile, and he captured something in the middle. This is low key child behaviour. He can re watch it? Tammy’s really left her kids for the weekend for a man who can’t put his phone away at lunch? I’d also love how they spilt all these eating out bills. Idc how good the affection/attention/sex is, it becomes extremely off putting very fast to constantly have to pay and support a full grown man (who isn’t a long term partner that’s become unwell etc)
First thing I noticed when viewing this story.
She looks fully pissed off. So rude to do that to anyone. Go to a sports bar to watch that tit.
He's got his misogynistic pants on today.
Treats women like tit

He's got his misogynistic pants on today.
To be real here, did he ever have them off?
But yes, this whole charade is both horrifying and comedic. It's like the lust bubble is fizzling out. How much of real love and affection is there when they have to document every moment of every date night? Disrespect each other constantly with phones out for content for her insta bots, or this situation he thought was cute. At least the kids aren't there for his wrath to be taken out on them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.