Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her make up is awful and he is awful full stop..
Maybe he needs contour on his brow boobs and a heavy dose of dry shampoo on that greasy hair.
And why are their kisses always awkward looking? She seems to avoid him all the time. Zero chemistry to watch or look at
Serious question - Is there a reason for the massive dent in his head?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ditching the kids again to go to his podcast event and to celebrate New year's eve with a d-k of maybe 15 weeks. Instead of three kids who are now more than able to remember memories they're supposed to create with their parents on big holidays.

Her fillers look painful, cheekbones mostly. The bad blush shade and horrific blending don't help it. He looks like he'll physically devour her entire head when he goes in for a kiss. If that's a mere indication of his bedroom movements and can be correlated with his behaviour, I wanna know what was Tammy thinking about when picking this grease. How do you go from Tyga or Matt Poole even, to whatever this is?
The still of your video- Tammy definitely should have become a Pole Dancer.t least she would have made money, not forever giving it away to him, to keep him faithful and committed
---
Serious question - Is there a reason for the massive dent in his head?!
Too much testosterone, which explains his need to have sex with multiple one night stands. Deviat

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The still of your video- Tammy definitely should have become a Pole Dancer.t least she would have made money, not forever giving it away to him, to keep him faithful and committed
---

Too much testosterone, which explains his need to have sex with multiple one night stands. Deviat
He looks like an extra Trump son. Is his hair full of product or just so dirty?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like she's in her 40's. Whoever did her make up should be fired
Not just the makeup. But this short hair trend needs to go! It just doesn't suit everyone
its giving karen in her 40s, looks like it needs a good wash!

Reactions: 4
Dating almost a full doppelganger of your best-friend and co-worker isn't creepy at all... Goes for both of them. Didn't they also admit or pretend they were in love with each other for their podcast? I wonder how much of that was an admission instead of just pretending. A few of his exes were an image of Ana.
Yeah Matt dumped Keira McGuire and then pretended to be partnered with Anna so they could start a "relationship" podcast. It helped that they pretended to be an item to get followers interested in what relationships were like between them. Very nasty business. Keira spoke up about it.
That second image is from Influencerupdates

Attachments

• 77.8 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Sick
    • Wow
    Reactions: 2
    Does anyone else think it's WILD if they've tagged the location that the family including all the children are apparently staying at?t

I sure hope it's either:
    - a late post after check out,
    - they're not actually staying there
    - they've got security with them.

Reactions: 8
    Does anyone else think it's WILD if they've tagged the location that the family including all the children are apparently staying at?t

I sure hope it's either:
    - a late post after check out,
    - they're not actually staying there
    - they've got security with them.
    Since when has she been worried about the kids safety.
    She openly flaunts them everywhere.
    No sense that woman.
    Her home address has been out since she bought her house. Even I have it.
    Anyone can swim, boat, jet ski, paddle, canoe to her backyard and just walk into her house via ramp.

Reactions: 5
    Since when has she been worried about the kids safety.
    She openly flaunts them everywhere.
    No sense that woman.
    Her home address has been out since she bought her house. Even I have it.
    Anyone can swim, boat, jet ski, paddle, canoe to her backyard and just walk into her house via ramp.
    That's the flip side of this too... People knowing Tammy, Emilee and Amy's houses are maybe unoccupied.

I'm not wealthy but we do have one child and I work in risk and safety haha.
    If we are away and our house is vacant, we don't post anything about being away until we're home.
    I'll only post about being away in real-time if we have house sitters.

I do like how most influencers now will say 'I'm checking out of this beautiful hotel' and then do their hotel paid ads 😷 but imagine the crazies who might try to find you if you're telling people where you are at a given time.

There's a very wealthy family here in Adelaide and the kids always have subtly armed security with them from my understanding. Due to the fact it wouldn't be hard to hold someone r**som I suppose.

Reactions: 6
    So Tammy has ‘proposed’ to her bridesmaids. It sounds like this wedding will actually happen (unlike her previous two, which I don’t think she ever actually planned).

Reactions: 5
    That bridesmaid reel of her and sisters raising their glass is so staged and fake it's actually painful to watch 😬

Reactions: 9
    So Tammy has ‘proposed’ to her bridesmaids. It sounds like this wedding will actually happen (unlike her previous two, which I don’t think she ever actually planned).
    She was love bombed into making it happen. From their careful planning, probably on first date :LOL: to now its been ring, holiday, clothing, resort, restaurants and god knows what else, tag after tag. Entire thing is a low budget movie featuring D grade actors. I'm glad she getting slammed in the comments. Reece certainly had his fair share. Karma bus has hit her real hard in her fake botoxed filler face

Reactions: 3
    Child's mentality under a (deleted) video where she twirls like a child, eyes herself and gets kissed by the Forehead Boob in a repetitive cycle. This is an adult 30 year old and a parent of three talking back. Every time I can't think they'll get more embarrassing, they manage to top the cringe. I'm not the commenter, but I'd rather never be married than marry the first desperado of the century that comes along,just so my social media photos look better while he spends my money and dislikes my children. But you do you, Tammy... Pair of real winners.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
    "date night" seems to be happening all the time now.
    Is his forehead deformity growing? It looks bigger to me.
    Plus look at how he's glued to his phone before and after, and she won't kiss him back properly, as usual. She's so vain she doesn't want to spoil Instagram content with messed up make up.
    Weird couple. Her hair looks dry and dead
    ---
    Child's mentality under a (deleted) video where she twirls like a child, eyes herself and gets kissed by the Forehead Boob in a repetitive cycle. This is an adult 30 year old and a parent of three talking back. Every time I can't think they'll get more embarrassing, they manage to top the cringe. I'm not the commenter, but I'd rather never be married than marry the first desperado of the century that comes along,just so my social media photos look better while he spends my money and dislikes my children. But you do you, Tammy... Pair of real winners.
    😬 She's nasty. Very triggered lately.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.