Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, supposedly relaunch of the relaunch of the relaunch of her original saski crap ( yes, years ago, I stupidly bought the white and grey crop, cheap quality overpriced crap), and already offering 30% discount. Nothing in this world would make me ever buy anything she flogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol, supposedly relaunch of the relaunch of the relaunch of her original saski crap ( yes, years ago, I stupidly bought the white and grey crop, cheap quality overpriced crap), and already offering 30% discount. Nothing in this world would make me ever buy anything she flogs.
Yeah sales must be extremely low because no high functioning business would be doing these huge discounts every few days.
And the constant "my favorite" "I wear everyday" on every different set she puts on 🤣🤣🤣 Today is black that she says she wears everyday, yet she said the pink was two days ago 🤦

Reactions: 6
Yeah sales must be extremely low because no high functioning business would be doing these huge discounts every few days.
And the constant "my favorite" "I wear everyday" on every different set she puts on 🤣🤣🤣 Today is black that she says she wears everyday, yet she said the pink was two days ago 🤦
This explains it. The days they only gained followers were from the tag and giveaway freebies.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t help but think that this is a social experiment by Matt to hook up with a massive influencer…and then he will break it off, do a massive tell all on his podcast etc to benefit himself (this will happen before any wedding ever takes place) and it will be Tammy’s demise…

There is just no way that this relationship is authentic.

Reactions: 21
I can’t help but think that this is a social experiment by Matt to hook up with a massive influencer…and then he will break it off, do a massive tell all on his podcast etc to benefit himself (this will happen before any wedding ever takes place) and it will be Tammy’s demise…

There is just no way that this relationship is authentic.
Spot on, can't wait to watch this train wreck, sorry, not sorry.

Reactions: 13
Does saski have a big customer base in au? Im from uk and dont know anyone who wears it or has bought from them. The instagram engagement is bad aswell i get the same if not more likes on my stuff and i only have 2k followers… tammy is no longer the it girl she was in 2016

Reactions: 8
Does saski have a big customer base in au? Im from uk and dont know anyone who wears it or has bought from them. The instagram engagement is bad aswell i get the same if not more likes on my stuff and i only have 2k followers… tammy is no longer the it girl she was in 2016
Her staff, family and influencer buddies wear it. That's all I have to say.

On another note. WTF is happening with those lips. They look so dry, that it actually looks like a bum hole (sorry for the visuals)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So Emilee is talking about the au pair she's getting to help her be a proper normal mum, because, well we know, she spends too much time doing nothing and she said she's getting one because Tammy has her mum.
I thought Tammy told us she had the kids full time and with her 24/7.
Seems she's let the cat out of the bag.

Reactions: 4
I ( stupidly) bought a few crop tops when
Saski first launched. The crop tops are rubbish , zero support and no elastic support under tbe boob, it's just the same fabric folded over. After a few washes they've stretched completely. The ones I've bought from Target and Cotton on have outlasted the rubbish from Saski and were a fraction of the price.
I never see anyone wearing Saski, I never wear mine out, only under clothing, as I don't want anyone to notice. Too embarrassing.

Is that Wolfe and sass all the way out there playing in the water alone?…. 🥴 why are they SO far away from them? So they can dry hump in the sand dunes? So Tammy and Matt can pretend they aren’t there for half an hour? Ushering them away from their picnic? I don’t get it? Posy is with her dad atm so makes sense she isn’t there. I don’t get it? Why do they have to be SO far away from them? This is insane to me

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s trying to own it but I reckon this just cheapens what it means to be engaged for her. How does Matt feel to be 1/3 lol
Again and again, it's all about Tammy. What Tammy wants, Tammy gets. Mostly it's the attention, including the attention this possibly gave her on there. I got the same idea from the podcast when she spoke.

The first engagement it was because Reece wanted to do the right thing, if I remember it right, and she wanted a ring. Second time around, Tammy wanted a Reece-knock off in the looks department, and Tammy wanted to recreate a family image again. Tammy wanted another baby, Tammy wanted a stand-in new father for the kids, Tammy wanted another ring, Tammy wanted her old fame she had with Reece.

This time around it's Tammy wanting to get laid and wants the attention that comes with a wedding she never got. She wants this sleaze and a creep, because God knows why. I fully believe she only said she isn't having Zucchini as a father to the kids, because that sort of content fell through with Poole. And because she knows Zucchini doesn't care about her children other than short forced interactions to appease her. So Tammy wants a husband, wants spousal content, and obviously doesn't want anything normal for her kids (except they see her be happy, because Tammy wanting to be happy trumps their wellbeing).

Matt is unlikely to feel anything about this video, as long as he gets laid and later gets paid when that marriage doesn't work out. And as long as we all don't be meanies pointing out him being a leech. Her Instagram comments already had women claiming he slept with them or their friends since their relationship started. He's as much of an attention seeker as she is, he's trying to lap up the spotlight of being the one who marries this 'hot, nice girl to look at' with money.

• Sick
Is that Wolfe and sass all the way out there playing in the water alone?…. 🥴 why are they SO far away from them? So they can dry hump in the sand dunes? So Tammy and Matt can pretend they aren’t there for half an hour? Ushering them away from their picnic? I don’t get it? Posy is with her dad atm so makes sense she isn’t there. I don’t get it? Why do they have to be SO far away from them? This is insane to me
LOLOLOLOL.....she just had to bring the flowers for the photo shoot. Imagine setting all that up and it still looks fake as duck.
I can't deal with their very obvious desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never seen anyone wear it in real life. Have seen many people wearing stupid Sarah’s Day x White Fox crap… And lots of Jaggad (brand owned by a WAG)… Not seen one Saski wearer in my life, not in any of the cities I live or work in

Reactions: 10
Tammy's being very active today on her latest stupid beach romp with Mr.Cheat.
Didn't she say she doesn't get offended or care what people think?
She sure isn't sticking with that lately.

• Haha
These two constantly dry humping each other and filming it. It's all so awkward to watch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tammy pretending that she's getting in trouble by staff for giving out Saski discount codes 💀
Would have nothing to do with low sales, would it 😂😂😂😂 Need to move all that old stock.
Honestly she thinks people are dumb

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.