Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so embarrassing šŸ˜¶ for both of them.
they also literally copied Tammy and the kids who did this yesterday

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is so embarrassing šŸ˜¶ for both of them.
they also literally copied Tammy and the kids who did this yesterday
This man can't shower. Wash his hair. Act like a normal human being. Doesn't surprise me he can't lip sync either, he can only open his mouth to brag about his sex life or trash Tammy's children.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Havenā€™t seen Matt in a while šŸ«¢
He subtly uploaded him in plane. He's there.
She just doesn't like showing him much because of the hate.
She knows this too, that's why she's advertising her Snapchat as she said she shows everything on there and likes it better than Instagram. 100% he's in there all the time. People can't then leave hate

Reactions: 5
New thread names anyone? I feel like thereā€™s a good chance to play on the thread 3, engagement 3 šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Being on Snap chat now really means the gravy train is running low. I looked into other threads I read snark on, Snap has been offering creators a huge monetized platform since 2020 to help revive them the app. All the desperate family bloggers and YouTubers are going there to get a dime they are not getting from Instagram and YouTube anymore.

On another note, how busy is your month when you spent half of it away from your children in a hotel bed with your discounted fiancƩ, had time to do photoshoots and drink matcha, and had someone to a relaunch of your cheap clothing? How do parents of multiple children get to relax all weekend? I wouldn't be surprised if she dumps the kids for another trip with Greasy.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I listened to the Outspoken podcast where they discussed a podcast both Matt and Tammy were on together (his I think, no idea what's it called). And their take on it is exactly what mine would be. Matt is far keener to lock this down and get down the aisle. He wants to get married ASAP.
This is going to end in tears, and I'm here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I listened to the Outspoken podcast where they discussed a podcast both Matt and Tammy were on together (his I think, no idea what's it called). And their take on it is exactly what mine would be. Matt is far keener to lock this down and get down the aisle. He wants to get married ASAP.
This is going to end in tears, and I'm here for it.
Apart from having to deal with those pesky kids (I joke I joke), heā€™s going to have it pretty good. A beautiful house on the lagoon, driving either her Bentley or Merc around the GC searching for chicks, fly home to Melbourne whenever he needs to ā€œrecord his podcastā€ lol I can see why heā€™s so keen to lock this down.

Reactions: 14
I listened to this recently and my god, heā€™s so bleeping weird. Heā€™s desperate to get married. No idea of their worth but I hope sheā€™s got a prenup.
Itā€™s only a matter of time before one of them get the ick šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's a creep, I have more compassion for a beetle than him.
He is an ugly, dumb, stage 10 clinger and treats Tammy as a possession with his octopus hands all over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apart from having to deal with those pesky kids (I joke I joke), heā€™s going to have it pretty good. A beautiful house on the lagoon, driving either her Bentley or Merc around the GC searching for chicks, fly home to Melbourne whenever he needs to ā€œrecord his podcastā€ lol I can see why heā€™s so keen to lock this down.
What man wouldn't be I suppose. If she's stupid enough to marry him I guess it's on her. I can't wait for the wedding. Maybe I need to start following him, I feel like he's working hard to build a profile and become a personality/influencer so he has something when she dumps him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw them at the star grand on the GC. I havenā€™t seen them in person before. She is tiny. I didnā€™t recognise her. I honestly said to my partner where do I know her from? Heā€™s like ā€œno ideaā€ then it clicked when I saw the fiancĆ©. They were taking money out of ATMs and he was like a puppy dog hanging on her every word

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.