Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you spend your date nights taking your phone out, doing videos and photos all the way it's not a date night, it's a night working creating content to try and stay relevant. That whole engagement is so fake I honestly can't wait to see how it turns out in the next weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"date night" seems to be happening all the time now.
Is his forehead deformity growing? It looks bigger to me.
Plus look at how he's glued to his phone before and after, and she won't kiss him back properly, as usual. She's so vain she doesn't want to spoil Instagram content with messed up make up.
Weird couple. Her hair looks dry and dead
---

😬 She's nasty. Very triggered lately.
People are seeing through her bs, from photo shop to staged relationship content. She's being called out on it all more than ever in the last year; she's losing followers and I assume engagement is dropping. Nothing can pick it up anymore, not a new marriage, or a new baby, or another p-rnstar shot. So she's losing the previous attention and possibly the gravy train as well, while she's paired with an adult toddler who seemingly likes to spend her money. I'd be nasty too, but I'd also have more morals not to exploit my children or stage relationship/marriage status just to get internet clout. For this reason alone I think she'll force herself to stay with him after awhile, if another engagement fails, there's no telling what it'll do to her 'career'. She's already a laughing stock as is.

Reactions: 7
People are seeing through her bs, from photo shop to staged relationship content. She's being called out on it all more than ever in the last year; she's losing followers and I assume engagement is dropping. Nothing can pick it up anymore, not a new marriage, or a new baby, or another p-rnstar shot. So she's losing the previous attention and possibly the gravy train as well, while she's paired with an adult toddler who seemingly likes to spend her money. I'd be nasty too, but I'd also have more morals not to exploit my children or stage relationship/marriage status just to get internet clout. For this reason alone I think she'll force herself to stay with him after awhile, if another engagement fails, there's no telling what it'll do to her 'career'. She's already a laughing stock as is.
Dropping likes flies.
Even the ass shot and bridesmaid post didn't work.
Worse on tiktok. They really getting to her

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The only thing that would bring back followers is her getting back with Reece!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oop lolol
I'm convinced this woman is on Tammy's pay roll with the times she's been defending her on anything that comes up in the last 3 years. 'We all want a discount', yes and it doesn't entitle anyone to act so egotistically. Did she quit her job for Tammy to fund her lifestyle and posts?

Matt manages to look even worse with each new post, like he never met a shower. Him continuing to grope her and being this close to putting his hand down her pants is really not helping Tammy's case here. They're in a state of limerence and I'd love to see how this goes when honey moon is over. Got to wonder if he lost it today when they took Wolf to the arcade, he made it a point to show and say her kids are a bother to him. Didn't see him interact with anyone except the adult family at that farm.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm convinced this woman is on Tammy's pay roll with the times she's been defending her on anything that comes up in the last 3 years. 'We all want a discount', yes and it doesn't entitle anyone to act so egotistically. Did she quit her job for Tammy to fund her lifestyle and posts?

Matt manages to look even worse with each new post, like he never met a shower. Him continuing to grope her and being this close to putting his hand down her pants is really not helping Tammy's case here. They're in a state of limerence and I'd love to see how this goes when honey moon is over. Got to wonder if he lost it today when they took Wolf to the arcade, he made it a point to show and say her kids are a bother to him. Didn't see him interact with anyone except the adult family at that farm.
He looks like he's a killer. He has such an evil glare.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is getting so much stick on line. This really could be her downfall 😮

Reactions: 5
So.. has Matt just moved in there now? This is the most bizarre thing to watch play out. I think Tammy has a massive amount of unhealed trauma, even going as far back as reece. Tammy so desperately wants a love that feels like a fairy tale. Reece and Matt P didn’t appear to be hugely affection touchy feely guys. Tammy is lapping up Matt being super sexual and affectionate and honestly just looking past everything else. She needs a partner on her level, not a project.

Reactions: 11
So.. has Matt just moved in there now? This is the most bizarre thing to watch play out. I think Tammy has a massive amount of unhealed trauma, even going as far back as reece. Tammy so desperately wants a love that feels like a fairy tale. Reece and Matt P didn’t appear to be hugely affection touchy feely guys. Tammy is lapping up Matt being super sexual and affectionate and honestly just looking past everything else. She needs a partner on her level, not a project.
I remember she uploaded a tiktok saying she had “BPD - beautiful Princess disorder” but she actually does seem like she’d have BPD with the idealisation of a person, then rapid devaluation. She said all the same stuff abt Matt Poole, Jahkoy and Reece.

Reactions: 8
I remember she uploaded a tiktok saying she had “BPD - beautiful Princess disorder” but she actually does seem like she’d have BPD with the idealisation of a person, then rapid devaluation. She said all the same stuff abt Matt Poole, Jahkoy and Reece.
Tammy LOVES Tammy, therefore Tammy wants others to love Tammy, cause Tammy loves Tammy. She's a bit like Bridget Bardot, in that, as she explained, once the honeymoon phase was done, there had to be a new guy , out with the old, start again, as the compulsive adoration had ended. Tammy and Matt suit each other perfectly, they're both skanks, narcissistic idiots. Bring on the completely sponsored/ instagram paid for / advertising princess-style wedding. Tits and ass, eyeing-bleeping themselves for the camera, so trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have they gone away again without the kids? Reece is back in Bali and I think Matt has Posy.
So they had 2 date nights this week and now a getaway?
Does he realize she's a mum with a baby?
Does she even realize she's one?
duck me dead. They deserve all the tit they are getting. I hope their wedding posts get bombarded with insane comments of hate

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Have they gone away again without the kids? Reece is back in Bali and I think Matt has Posy.
So they had 2 date nights this week and now a getaway?
Does he realize she's a mum with a baby?
Does she even realize she's one?
duck me dead. They deserve all the tit they are getting. I hope their wedding posts get bombarded with insane comments of hate
He'll never realize anything about the kids, because he doesn't care about the kids. Nor is he willing to play a fatherly role for those kids. He only cares about where his little guy will get in. Maybe his parents care about getting pretend grand children. She doesn't realize a thing because she doesn't care. She only cares about getting that little guy in her and having a flawless photo carousel for her page. The image she will curate for herself too. Had anyone around those children cared about them, they'd get Tammy the help (therapy) and advice she desperately needs. Her parents, siblings and friends are all the same like her.

Reactions: 6
Who's gonna explain to her that you don't marry someone only because you (think you) love them? Mariage is a partnership that's supposed to last a lifetime so you marry someone who shares your values, lives in the same place as you (lol) and plan on commiting long term for your family. This is a car crash 😆

Reactions: 13
Who's gonna explain to her that you don't marry someone only because you (think you) love them? Mariage is a partnership that's supposed to last a lifetime so you marry someone who shares your values, lives in the same place as you (lol) and plan on commiting long term for your family. This is a car crash 😆
Thank you! Love is nowhere near enough to want to marry someone and she’s not even in love she’s in lust. I can speak from personal experience on this, I was dating someone last year and I swear within the first 3 months I wanted to marry this guy, thought he was the one then as time went on and I fell out of lust did I actually see him for who he is and Jesus I’m glad I wasn’t like Tammy is being! You can NOT know someone after 3 months - it’s utterly ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.