Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
Australian (Victorian anyway) laws are they need to be 6 months plus meet the first height marker on their seat (some have 2 some have 3)… there is talk on making them stricter which honestly needs to be done I know barely any kids who rear face past their 1st birthday… there’s always some bs excuse car sickness screaming no room for legs etc my eldest stayed rear facing until 2.8 months she’s 99th percentile and would just cross her legs until she outgrew it and had to turn around
I’m not talking about the baby, I’m talking about wolf and saskia being in none.

Reactions: 3

doedoebirds

She doesn't look conservative at all. A video the other week she was swearing like a trooper in it and she does all the arse in
She doesn't seen conservative at all.... in a video the other week she swore like a trooper and she has all the arse pics on insta as well.
---

She looks so trashy in these pics
I say she looked conservative because in the photo he posted in Sydney with his parents, she's wearing a high necked collar and hair bun which looked conservative.
Saying the F word about Matt matching her clothing, isn't quite unconservative these days.
Hang on, spill the beans, you follow her? Her account is private. I can only see photo of her in a beautiful long white dress. Where are you seeing ass shots everywhere? Spill

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Tammy's getting roasted again on her new post with Matt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I had to take a peak and she's mad she's losing narrative. Check some of the comments she liked.
Red is ironic, because when we're Tammy and fans quiet about her exes? I guess they forget the amount of hate pages and his comment section full of hate. Sending death threats to his wife and newborn child too. Not much changed with Poole. Tammy consistently keeps throwing jabs at everyone her exes have dated, she did it to Poole this summer.
Green is this close to admitting she's doing it for attention and social media engagement, just to get people talking over her.
Blue is the funniest because Tammy and the astrology girls went nuts for her & Poole sharing the same sign. We've all seen how that worked out.
She literally had to dig deep to find and like comments sucking up to her, even a handful with 1-5 likes (and one of hers). Just to be pacified about this. And I vividly remember her calling Reece 'her person' too when they were engaged...

Attachments

doedoebirds

Wow. I know that sisters have their fights but blocking or unfollowing all the time seems pretty childish. Plus Tammy said in one if her Yt vids they had a tiff a couple of months ago also after Posy's birthday when Tammy apparently told Emilee to shush 😂 So maybe something else now.

I keep thinking of how supportive Emilee looked when Tammy was giving birth to Posy so it's a shame they're so dysfunctional. Maybe because they're the two sisters with all the $ they're constantly in competition and it ends up being an unhealthy relationship. 🤔
Maybe she's pissed off with Tammy for getting caught hooking up with a guy she knew nothing about. Those sisters don't like having their name dragged through the mud and considering it's Tammy, how embarrassing for another boyfriend break up to hit the news.
Emilee is all about how they are portrayed and Tammy acts like a desperado

Shouttoallmylostboys1

ok so admittedly I havent seen the video you are talking about and I’m not a Tammy Stan ir anything but from what you’ve described here it does sound like he saw them as a burden? Sorry I really didn’t follow either closely enough and he seemed like an ok step parent but if he was as you described then Tammy’s description seems spot on.
He was adamant he's babysitting them every time he posted them. She was adamant he's their new daddy, she filmed the kids calling him daddy, she liked comments that said Matt is their new daddy, and had posts where she called him their daddy. It happened too fast. A little after they announced their public relationship, after the cocaine on a boat fiasco. I believe it was that year's Fathers Day where she got Wolf to create a card with info about his dad, and it was all about Matt. There was zero outing with him and kids that she didn't peddle for Instagram content. Recreating photos with her and Reece that gave her a crowd, with Matt taking Reece's place instead. Matt isn't innocent either for his anger outburst (caught on a live she did), and immediately liking comments calling Reece a deadbeat when she didn't allow him to see the kids in 2020. He also liked comments comparing him to Reece. He'd probably sing a different tune by now seeing the real Tammy, Reece did become a full-on deadbeat after that.

-----

I was also very unsettled by what she filmed with Posy. To me, it's no different than seeing a child hurt or abused in another way and exploiting it for content. Leave that little baby be. She deserved to eat peacefully, Tammy doesn't know she can do parenting duties without filming her children's tears and state of unwell for everyone else to see. I hope the babies have solid therapists when they're older. They're gonna need it. I'll never forget when she filmed Wolf's blowout before she birthed Saskia. No one needs to see anyone's excrement. Wolf is growing up and probably has kid friends who know what social media is, kids are savvy nowadays. Someone's gonna dig that up and it'll be ammunition to bully him, or worse.
---
What the hell is going on with Tammys page? She has over 17 million followers and only 59 comments today and just over 100 yesterday.
I honestly think she's becoming irrelevant. Her posts are so boring and repetative. Not even her content ridden European trip could revive it.
She'll be pushing more Posy content soon. Her story now, where she's grabbing the pear off Posy while Posy wont let go and is screaming and crying is pathetic. Why give an entire pear to a baby without first cutting off the stalk and then try to yank it out of her tiny hands for likes???? Your baby is visably upset and you think its funny for everyone to witness. PATHETIC

When I type in her username in the search bar, under her name I see 16.8 million followers. On her actual page, she's got 17 million. How familiar are you with Social Blade? I don't have an account there, but those who did have posted her statistics. She buys several thousand followers every day, her engagement with real people is critically low and her account status is falling down. It's all in the red lines and numbers, only green ones are approximate 5k bots she buys on the daily.

annaliesebeckley

Yeah I found this tiktok really sad? The implication is pretty grim if there’s any truth rooted in it. Surprised there was basically no back lash from this!! I thought it was such a bad look that she’d get criticism and delete instantly
She's got a lot of comments now insinuating it's about Matt Z. And she's left them, even though she's been liking other comments (she never liked that comment from Matt)

notahater1010

VIP Member
I was going to ask if she has a full time nanny or an employee that helps with the kids.

I noticed that she has been travelling sometimes twice a week. And this weekend as soon as she got back she went out and the night after that as well.

She does seem to live a life of a single childfree person.

Shouttoallmylostboys1

Currently on Aussie influencer opinions. I found this tik tok too. If she took after a filter, it wouldn't surprise me she had someone else organise the ring, the stage and just have him ask. The announcement video already looks like an unbelievably bad acting, low budget movie as is. I am not Australian, but this residence seems too classy for such tacky people to marry. And I don't think Tammy would ever do anything quietly, wedding especially. Maybe just the inevitable divorce in a year or two.

Attachments

• Wow

Amyzep

Ok I've heard bits and pieces of the Hembrow's childhood but nothing adds up? Emilee has talked about living in different countries while growing up and I read that their father was a successful actor, so I assumed they were very well off and privileged. I looked it up and Tammy was 6 years old when her mum started having babies with the second husband. And apparently he's a multi-millionaire? So at what point in her childhood was Tammy slumming it in a hall without proper walls or indoor plumbing?

Attachments

charliechap

VIP Member
Reece has loaded parents, at least his mother is. Does he still offer training? There's no way his occasional clothes business is paying those bills, he pays that business as much mind as he does to his kids.
---

She's on her Madonna, Joan Rivers, Adriana Lima route. Let's not forget what her natural face was. She's seriously out to destroy and change every single possible thing about herself physically. She was actually cute before the surgeries.
Gosh all I see is Sas in that top right photo of her

goddamnit

Who reckons the first thing Tammy will change, is his wardrobe and style?
Oh, and the hair 😝
---
Tammys make up artist needs to be fired.
What did he/she do to her eyes?
Has her fake eyelash fallen? They made her eyes look droopy, which has made her entire face look look like she's permanently sad.
As for him, bloody awful style he has. Especially wearing a hat backwards everyday. Such an odd couple.

manna13

Chatty Member
The ridge on Matts forehead looks like an ass. He's literally a butthead 🤢
Also it looks like the comments may be getting to Tammy after all. Let's see if this one ages as well as the others 🤣
Hasn’t she said this before 😂

• Haha

didshesaythat

Reece isn’t allowed back in the country and London refuses to take baby out. Allegedly.
That was an anonymous answer via Aussie influencers opinions (who have been said to have run tammyhembrowopinions) who have many posts degrading and bullying Reece and London. Highly doubt that's true. London tagged and mentioned Reece on one of Stones posts a long time after split. It's on here somewhere. Something about "just like daddy". Plus I'm pretty sure it's illegal to stop him seeing Stone. She shouldn't have to leave her country for someone who stuffed up working illegally on a USA visa. Highly doubt he'd bother even trying.