Tammy Hembrow #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really thinks he's the sh-t, in reality he's just a plain, regular piece of sh-t. Looks so full of himself in that photo, like he's a catch. He's the catch type most fishermen return back into the water.

Matt is just now realising what he's getting himself into by dating women with children. He didn't count he'll have to actually deal with any children, just get the title like all her exes have. He was regretting it at that Christmas gathering already, this is a bonus. So much for my sarcastic 'their kids' comment above. Misophonia is real, but people go to therapy to cope, not blame little kids and expose themself to the surrounding that triggers them.

I really love how their vacation content is 97% only photos of their individual selves. Him saying 'here's a carousel of my favorites' and it's just slides of him and her vagina. They're telling on themselves. It definitely will make the eventual break-up easier, to have less photos to remove and pretend they never happened.
That's what I thought! His photos are legit just himself looking like an absolute lost deadshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His hair looks greasy 24/7. He’s not unattractive but he looks like he’d be bad in bed and marshmallow like to the touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have they been seen together since the airport pictures?
---
I feel like those pictures showing Tammy alone really demonstrate how much of an immature she is. Playing games, sulking, storming off and giving the silent treatment. Not really how most adults behave.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over that her tattoo for her young child posy and her new bf are the same size and similar design… her priorities r v clear

Reactions: 4
Have they been seen together since the airport pictures?
---
I feel like those pictures showing Tammy alone really demonstrate how much of an immature she is. Playing games, sulking, storming off and giving the silent treatment. Not really how most adults behave.
He went back with her and met her dad.

Reactions: 2
Wait, did Posy not come with her on holiday either?

How can you separate yourself from your 1 year old to be on a 5 day holiday with someone you've been dating for 3 months? 😱

No wonder why she was crying because she "missed her babies" as she commented on one of her recent posts. She'd be feeling all the guilt, even if just for a few seconds. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Wait, did Posy not come with her on holiday either?

How can you separate yourself from your 1 year old to be on a 5 day holiday with someone you've been dating for 3 months? 😱

No wonder why she was crying because she "missed her babies" as she commented on one of her recent posts. She'd be feeling all the guilt, even if just for a few seconds. 🙄
I actually disagree.

She wouldn't feel a bleeping thing.

Reactions: 7
So Matt's spills the beans again on his podcast. So far, he's used Tammys name on every episode.
Anyway. He said before they actually met, they talked on the phone 2 weeks prior. Their first meeting was them going up in elevator together to his hotel room. So this was exactly the video that was exposed in September of them out the front.
So she didn't even know him, yet went straight to his room for a duck. He had big time bed head in the video. Influencerupdatesau suggested that they probably had dinner at a restaurant at that hotel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She's always trying to make Tammy out to be sophisticated and classy.
Love that we get all these details from him.
Stuff I'm guessing Tammy wouldn't want people to know

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Matt's spills the beans again on his podcast. So far, he's used Tammys name on every episode.
Anyway. He said before they actually met, they talked on the phone 2 weeks prior. Their first meeting was them going up in elevator together to his hotel room. So this was exactly the video that was exposed in September of them out the front.
So she didn't even know him, yet went straight to his room for a duck. He had big time bed head in the video. Influencerupdatesau suggested that they probably had dinner at a restaurant at that hotel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She's always trying to make Tammy out to be sophisticated and classy.
Just listened to poddy.
Any man who tells a girl he loves her only after 4 nights over a month together, is a massive red flag.
Same with Tammy. She also repeated back that she loved him......1 bleeping MONTH PEOPLE 🤦
Impossible to love someone in a month because it's impossible to even know a person in that time, even if they spent every single second of the day together for that month, you still wouldn't know them.
My God they both are immature imbeciles.
I'm so embarrassed for her acting like a 16 year old turd in front of the world.
This is going to crash so bad or she's going to stay with him, just out of avoiding another public breakup. Because if they breakup, she's going to be the laughing stock of social media

Reactions: 9
Just listened to poddy.
Any man who tells a girl he loves her only after 4 nights over a month together, is a massive red flag.
Same with Tammy. She also repeated back that she loved him......1 bleeping MONTH PEOPLE 🤦
Impossible to love someone in a month because it's impossible to even know a person in that time, even if they spent every single second of the day together for that month, you still wouldn't know them.
My God they both are immature imbeciles.
I'm so embarrassed for her acting like a 16 year old turd in front of the world.
This is going to crash so bad or she's going to stay with him, just out of avoiding another public breakup. Because if they breakup, she's going to be the laughing stock of social media
She already is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Video by tammyhembrow funnies. Tammy sure has a track history of filming moments 'for memories' and not the audience. Remind you of anything? At least five to six moments out of ten she already recreated with Zucchini. I don't know how to make video layout side to side with their videos next to this. How long before those get taken down too?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Video by tammyhembrow funnies. Tammy sure has a track history of filming moments 'for memories' and not the audience. Remind you of anything? At least five to six moments out of ten she already recreated with Zucchini. I don't know how to make video layout side to side with their videos next to this. How long before those get taken down too?
I remember that video, doesn't seem that long ago. She has pregnancy photos in it. That was a quick soulmate best friend who made you feel better about yourself 😏

Influencersupdatessu is written by a teenager who has probably dropped out of high school.

• Haha
Struggle street.
I think Tammy may be shadow banned too.
She doesn't come up in my search anymore unless I physically type in her correct username (tammyhembrow) not just Tammy Hembrow.
---
Influencersupdatessu is written by a teenager who has probably dropped out of high school.
It's not actually. She's a mum of two little girls and is / was an accountant.
I use to highly rate her page but she's too one sided now

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I remember that video, doesn't seem that long ago. She has pregnancy photos in it. That was a quick soulmate best friend who made you feel better about yourself 😏
They're all her soulmates as long as they can grab her behind for the content. Notice how Poole here didn't care for the camera, and was into her? Zucchini is only out for how he looks in the frame. Every single photo. Every single video. Poole's redeeming quality is being a good dad at least. What's Zucchini's?
---
I don't wanna post the video since is awful, but Tammy is despicable. Nothing warrants posting your one year old having an age-appropriate tantrum since she can't comprehend her feelings! Put your phone down, Tammy, go console your baby and help her through it. I perhaps expect too much from a woman who regularly posted her older children's bowel movement in diapers and out of them for the world to see when they were toddlers. No one cares your toddler didn't let you 'sleep in' - for a mother of 3 now I'd expect she'd know toddlers don't have an internal alarm clock and that they'll be waking her. Those poor babies being nothing more than exploited sympathy props.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.