Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is now living between London and Paris? what?? 2 flats in big, expensive cities? hmhm..

YES!! do you think she has a boyfriend that lives in Paris and that's why she moved there? Because if I'm completely honest, I don't think she can afford all this...
this video was extremely dodgy and she's for sure hiding something! you don't just live with your sister in a tiny bedroom for years to then suddenly have TWO apartments??

Reactions: 5
this video was extremely dodgy and she's for sure hiding something! you don't just live with your sister in a tiny bedroom for years to then suddenly have TWO apartments??
EXACTLY!!! And she seemed "off"... didn't seem very happy to me 🤷‍♀️ her Paris apartment has 3 bedrooms, so it's definitely not cheap

Reactions: 3
Dodgy surely is the word that best describes her life.
She makes little money as an influencer, but is able to afford 2 flats in two very expensive cities. Her flat is located at Palais Royal, it doesn’t cost less than 5000€ per month. A flat in central London won’t be cheap as we all know. I bet she is living at her boyfriends flat in Paris.
She seemed frantic in the video, like she needed to prove to someone that she was happy ( but looked miserable) and had made it into the big city.
Also, how reckless can one be, and disclose the exact location of the flat?
Curious to see how her “career” will unfold in Paris. She is in every aspect, the opposite of what the French fashion industry likes.
Ps: for someone who is so passionate about racism matters, it is odd to see her supporting Pangaia, brand that belongs to Miroslava Duma.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That vlog was..... manic and the social distancing mask 😐

she was so jumpy. Very odd feeling from it.
What you up to Tamara 🤨

EXACTLY!!! And she seemed "off"... didn't seem very happy to me 🤷‍♀️ her Paris apartment has 3 bedrooms, so it's definitely not cheap
Yes-exactly- I don’t know if I ever had this funky vibe with her. She did seem very sad. On another had I do think she has someone- because she said in her q&a that her family could happen faster than anybody thought.
But his voice did remind me of a guy she hired- forgot his name 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes-exactly- I don’t know if I ever had this funky vibe with her. She did seem very sad. On another had I do think she has someone- because she said in her q&a that her family could happen faster than anybody thought.
But his voice did remind me of a guy she hired- forgot his name 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe she is in a relationship and doesn't want to talk about it... but she could just say it. This entire video was weird😕

Reactions: 2
She said "how many rooms do WE have here" not I?
she does tend to do that a lot though 😂 it’s something that bugs me on the vlogs, I never know who the “we” is when she’s talking about herself and the channel. 😂

yeah! and the house is too decorated for someone that just moved in...
I was just thinking the same thing! She didn't say anything about buying furniture etc. She "forgot" to blog pizza night and was going to take out the "cartons" but didn't show how many there were.

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking the same thing! She didn't say anything about buying furniture etc. She "forgot" to blog pizza night and was going to take out the "cartons" but didn't show how many there were.
I think she is living with a boyfriend. I just don't understand the need to hide it.. good for her if she is!

Reactions: 4
I think she is living with a boyfriend. I just don't understand the need to hide it.. good for her if she is!
I agree! I'd be very happy for her. Did she even say who the man was with her walking and in the Uber?

Reactions: 1
Wow, I really used to like Tamara, but definetly without the trips, she has nothing to offer. I haven't been able to see a complete video since lockdown. I followed on Instagram too but she is making the BlackLiveMatters all about her. I really can't feel any sympathy for her posts anymore. She post one thing and inmediatly made it all about her and all about SHE is supporting, SHE is reading, SHE is watching videos, SHE was also a victim...

Do you follow Carodaur on Instagram? She is doing a great job with her Instagram and YouTube. She posts real content, talk to the camera. Has no afraid to show her real personality. And she doesn't need all those trips to be entertaining. I also love how this lockdown Caro hasn't had to show all her luxury items to be accepted.

Tamara's videos before BLM are all about "look what I have and you can't afford". I see she is back to her luxury hauls... booooring and so no relatable during this time.
I have to agree 100000%!!! I liked Tamara during fashion month craziness every season but her content and personality have become insufferable of late.

Caro I loved always and have continued to enjoy through covid. I’ve even done her workouts!! You can tell she really doesn’t take herself too seriously ala Tamara and the majority of these influencer gals. Kudos to her!!

Reactions: 2
I really don't understand why these influencers they "travel" in the midst of a pandemic. Yes life in Paris is starting to go back to "normal" but still was it really necessary to travel from London to Paris in the current situation?!? No it was not necessary. People get Covid for putting themselves in these situations and complain later.

Tamara said she doesn't wanna put anyone into danger with her move. Oh too late princess. When you decide to move for no reason you put other people in danger. Selfish brat!

Tamara's life is always dodgy as she always seems to be hiring something. She has not once mentioned that she had the intention to move to Paris than she goes and say that it took a while to sort this apartment situation. Obviously something isn't right here.

She couldn't move to London in the middle of a pandemic but could move to Paris. There is something really off here.

I agree with the comment about this flat be fully furnished and decorated.

There are a few options here:

1) She moved with a bf that she is hiding from us
2) She moved with friends of people who works with her

Either way I do not think she is living there all by herself.

Dodgy surely is the word that best describes her life.
She makes little money as an influencer, but is able to afford 2 flats in two very expensive cities. Her flat is located at Palais Royal, it doesn’t cost less than 5000€ per month. A flat in central London won’t be cheap as we all know. I bet she is living at her boyfriends flat in Paris.
She seemed frantic in the video, like she needed to prove to someone that she was happy ( but looked miserable) and had made it into the big city.
Also, how reckless can one be, and disclose the exact location of the flat?
Curious to see how her “career” will unfold in Paris. She is in every aspect, the opposite of what the French fashion industry likes.
Ps: for someone who is so passionate about racism matters, it is odd to see her supporting Pangaia, brand that belongs to Miroslava Duma.
Did she said exactly where her flat was?

I feel like everything seemed too rushed. She must be hiding something.

Tamara is far from pretty, I don't think she is pretty or attractive at all. The only thing she has on her favour is her body which she is skinny and dress well some clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is “the apartment” same light- same number of rooms , etc
If this is the apartment why it is still available to rent online.

Maybe this company has a few similar units on the same building. She is probably renting one of them.

The reality is that I find hard to believe that she is paying over €5000 per month in a Paris apartment.

She does some work with big brands but she is not as popular neither she makes a lot of money.

So she’s just staying in an AirBnB and pretending she’s moved there for good?! Something feels shifty as hell. She also insists she’s not moved in with a boyfriend.

Don't you think this move was quiet sudden? I mean she might have to do some work in Paris and she wants to say that she is living there now.

Maybe in a couple of months she will say she is back living in London only lol

Reactions: 4
If this is the apartment why it is still available to rent online.

Maybe this company has a few similar units on the same building. She is probably renting one of them.

The reality is that I find hard to believe that she is paying over €5000 per month in a Paris apartment.

She does some work with big brands but she is not as popular neither she makes a lot of money.

Don't you think this move was quiet sudden? I mean she might have to do some work in Paris and she wants to say that she is living there now.

Maybe in a couple of months she will say she is back living in London only lol
Agree...I don’t understand how she’s managing to afford it all. And it definitely feels weird that she’s literally never brought it up before. If she’d moved to London I wouldn’t be surprised but suddenly moving to Paris is bizarre. I think it’s more likely she’ll go back and forth between two AirBnBs because why would you keep two apartments and have one constantly empty if you’re renting? Surely she’s not that rich?

Agree...I don’t understand how she’s managing to afford it all. And it definitely feels weird that she’s literally never brought it up before. If she’d moved to London I wouldn’t be surprised but suddenly moving to Paris is bizarre. I think it’s more likely she’ll go back and forth between two AirBnBs because why would you keep two apartments and have one constantly empty if you’re renting? Surely she’s not that rich?

The reality is that she only attends fashion weeks cause she wants too. She does not have too as she is not someone important.

She might think on her head that she is rich and all but in a few months she will see ( if she is paying anything) what a waste of money and time it is to be in two different cities when it isn't needed.

People with a career and stable jobs would have houses in two places but cause they probably bought them. I doubt it is Tamara's case. She does not need to be living in Paris.

I agree I don't think she will keep an expensive empty apartment while she is spending a month in London. That's why she is either sharing with a boyfriend or friends that will stay there when she is gone.

Who knows she might even be getting this Paris accommodation for a couple of months for free in exchange for talking about the rental company on her instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.