Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her videos after the jewellery collection. They just look so boring and self-absorbed. Honestly without travels and fashion shows, her channel is an empty shell!

Reactions: 5
Going back to her IG followers, she has today 841 m. 2 weeks ago she had approx 832 m. in the meantime she did two give aways which, for obvious reasons, provided her a considerable boost. However, this growth is not organically possible. She is taking advantage of the give aways to buy followers, I’m positive about this. Had a quick look at her followers list, many are ghost accounts.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone bother watching her video on how to lose weight? I really couldn’t believe it.

For one, it’s obviously an unhealthy message to send at a time when we should be promoting health and well-being. But beyond that, she really tries to talk like she’s an expert on biology and the science of weight loss! I too really believe in intermittent fasting but to recommend that to a large audience without knowing everyone’s health conditions seems so irresponsible.

It was also sad to see someone quite thin talk about losing weight. Shows where her mindset is...

• Sad
I stopped watching her videos after the jewellery collection. They just look so boring and self-absorbed. Honestly without travels and fashion shows, her channel is an empty shell!
I agree, that's because she isn't interested in her home/interiors which would be another way to create content. Before lockdown, I thought she had purchased a flat in London. This would have been the perfect opportunity for her to give her subscribers something different, however, the apartment hasn't been mentioned since to my knowledge. Your life can't be all about fashion, makeup and travel.

Reactions: 2
I agree, that's because she isn't interested in her home/interiors which would be another way to create content. Before lockdown, I thought she had purchased a flat in London. This would have been the perfect opportunity for her to give her subscribers something different, however, the apartment hasn't been mentioned since to my knowledge. Your life can't be all about fashion, makeup and travel.
She did mentioned it, maybe few times, didn’t count. She still has it but she said she didn’t want to move during these months because if quarantine and to be responsible- something like that. She mentioned she wanted to be with her family during these times.

Reactions: 1
Tamara has been talking about moving since December. It is yet to be seen.
She tells many “fictional stories”, better wait and see.
In any case, not really sure if home/decoration content would work for her. Tamara can’t style a look, her personal style is pretty basic, so I have my reservations concerning her ability to decor a flat nicely.Her actual room and closet/office are more uninspiring than Lydia’s.

is she going to buy? A flat in central London? I guess she must have some help from her family, because she makes little money as an influencer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Am I an ass for thinking this is performative?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really highly doubt any white supremacists are messaging Tamara threats that they’ll unfollow her if she doesn’t stop anti-racism posts. That is just really REALLY hard to believe.

Especially when she’s sharing screenshots of other DMs and not these supposedly illicit ones.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
There we go another influencer using a cause for her own benefit. They want to show people they empathise with a cause but they are only doing that now. We had many other situations in America where people were killed cause of their skin colour and it is been happening for years all over the world.

Am I an ass for thinking this is performative?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really highly doubt any white supremacists are messaging Tamara threats that they’ll unfollow her if she doesn’t stop anti-racism posts. That is just really REALLY hard to believe.

Especially when she’s sharing screenshots of other DMs and not these supposedly illicit ones.
She is right guys, many will unfollow her...once her Chanel bag give away is over😂

On a more serious note, Tamara only posted something related to BLM on Monday. Throughout the weekend, she was sharing her pizza dinner, brunch, Dior pieces, etc...obviously, by Monday she had to post something because her silent had become outrageous, and also because, I believe many of her followers messaged her to address her silence.
yesterday her fakery and hypocrisy reached new levels , when she wrote that she wanted her page to educate people (she should start by educating herself first) and that she has always been a strong advocate of humans rights, particularly of what is going on in Serbia. This is the same woman who, 99% of the time, uses her platforms for product related content, and not even ONCE shared anything related to humanitarian causes, specially those happening in her home country.
It is her page, she should post whatever she wants, however, cut the c* Tamara and stop pretending to be someone you’re not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She has no shame. Taking advantage of the BLM movement to play the victim card.
“Apparently “, some UK influencers used to make fun of her English accent. Why not naming them? Is it Lydia? Amelia, Josie, Estee? Patricia or INTF perhaps? It is extremely unfair to those who have nothing to do with it.
And besides, even if this is true, what is the big deal? I’m positive most of us were once humiliated because of our weight/height, because of our hair color or because of our nose. This is nothing compared to what BCP face on a daily basis, so grow up Tamara, stop with the pityness.
and let’s not forget this is the same person who loves to take digs on others on her videos. I guess, do as I say, not as I do.

Oh god her iso videos has become the worst. She does not know how to create content, all her life revolve around travelling and fashion week.

She basically said that an over $1000 dollars dress was affordable and that she bought a pair of ugly sandals just because it is hard to get.

Tamara said that she wants a tone of Hermes homeware for her new house. She really thinks she is some sort of special snowflake. Not even Amie Song or Camila Coelho who makes a lot of $ has all expensive stuff on their houses.

Who does Tam Tam think she is?? lol

I don't think it can get any more shallow than this.

I wonder how many times these influencers have had meltdowns during this quarantine. I bet they have been complaining non stop cause they are losing $$.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh god her iso videos has become the worst. She does not know how to create content, all her life revolve around travelling and fashion week.

She basically said that an over $1000 dollars dress was affordable and that she bought a pair of ugly sandals just because it is hard to get.

Tamara said that she wants a tone of Hermes homeware for her new house. She really thinks she is some sort of special snowflake. Not even Amie Song or Camila Coelho who makes a lot of $ has all expensive stuff on their houses.

Who does Tam Tam think she is?? lol

I don't think it can get any more shallow than this.

I wonder how many times these influencers have had meltdowns during this quarantine. I bet they have been complaining non stop cause they are losing $$.
There is this saying “You can take a girl out of suburbs, but you can not take suburbs out of the girl”. I actually like Tamara, maybe, because I’m Eastern European too. But her Eastern European love for visible branding and logos all over is...in poor taste. Tacky as hell. Until now I could still somehow tolerate her Gucci, Fendi, Belanciaga addiction with logos all over because at some point branding was trending😁. But this latest haul...that Hermes pillow just for the sake of “H”, and that granny Chanel blazer😝. She turns into Clair Channelle (or whatever her fake name is).
Her fashion influenza days are over. Looks like there will be no more (physical) fashion weeks, and her travels have never been for fashion brands’ jobs.

Reactions: 8
There is this saying “You can take a girl out of suburbs, but you can not take suburbs out of the girl”. I actually like Tamara, maybe, because I’m Eastern European too. But her Eastern European love for visible branding and logos all over is...in poor taste. Tacky as hell. Until now I could still somehow tolerate her Gucci, Fendi, Belanciaga addiction with logos all over because at some point branding was trending😁. But this latest haul...that Hermes pillow just for the sake of “H”, and that granny Chanel blazer😝. She turns into Clair Channelle (or whatever her fake name is).
Her fashion influenza days are over. Looks like there will be no more (physical) fashion weeks, and her travels have never been for fashion brands’ jobs.
I hear you.😁
And tacky is exactly the word that best represents her personal style. All the shoes from last evening’s video are hideous. The Chanel jacket is lovely though (I have a soft spot for tweed jackets:giggle:).
and of course she wants Hermes homeware, it doesn’t get more tasteless than that. Moreover, Lydia and INTF own the blanket, so Tamara being the copy cat she is, will soon acquire one, wanna bet? Her new flat doesn’t seem promising. Those magazines poorly organized on the living room coffee table, resemble my dentist’s office so much.
She needs to step up her game though, not sure working with brands like UNISA will get her anywhere. She truly became irrelevant.

• Heart
I hear you.😁
And tacky is exactly the word that best represents her personal style. All the shoes from last evening’s video are hideous. The Chanel jacket is lovely though (I have a soft spot for tweed jackets:giggle:).
and of course she wants Hermes homeware, it doesn’t get more tasteless than that. Moreover, Lydia and INTF own the blanket, so Tamara being the copy cat she is, will soon acquire one, wanna bet? Her new flat doesn’t seem promising. Those magazines poorly organized on the living room coffee table, resemble my dentist’s office so much.
She needs to step up her game though, not sure working with brands like UNISA will get her anywhere. She truly became irrelevant.
I stand by my conviction that she is a follower, not a trend setter. That carpet in her flat says it all.
P.S. I like Chanel blazer as an item of clothing. But not in a self-proclaimed street style star’s wardrobe. And she couldn’t even style it properly. I also find it hilarious how she puts on her newly acquired items and then quickly says that “was not the way she personally would style it”. I’m sorry, what? Was there someone else behind the camera who forced her to put those things together in the least stylish way?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I started writing this yesterday but forgot to post it looks like that tomorrow(Today)- Kristina (Tamaras previous assistant) is coming out with her business- I just assume based on her posts and few comments. I am curious if Tamara will endorse her or give her any kind of shout out!
to edit/ she did came out with her clothing e commerce business - but if I hope Tamara will say something at least- that she is proud of her etc

Wow, I really used to like Tamara, but definetly without the trips, she has nothing to offer. I haven't been able to see a complete video since lockdown. I followed on Instagram too but she is making the BlackLiveMatters all about her. I really can't feel any sympathy for her posts anymore. She post one thing and inmediatly made it all about her and all about SHE is supporting, SHE is reading, SHE is watching videos, SHE was also a victim...

Do you follow Carodaur on Instagram? She is doing a great job with her Instagram and YouTube. She posts real content, talk to the camera. Has no afraid to show her real personality. And she doesn't need all those trips to be entertaining. I also love how this lockdown Caro hasn't had to show all her luxury items to be accepted.

Tamara's videos before BLM are all about "look what I have and you can't afford". I see she is back to her luxury hauls... booooring and so no relatable during this time.

Reactions: 8
Wow, I really used to like Tamara, but definetly without the trips, she has nothing to offer. I haven't been able to see a complete video since lockdown. I followed on Instagram too but she is making the BlackLiveMatters all about her. I really can't feel any sympathy for her posts anymore. She post one thing and inmediatly made it all about her and all about SHE is supporting, SHE is reading, SHE is watching videos, SHE was also a victim...

Do you follow Carodaur on Instagram? She is doing a great job with her Instagram and YouTube. She posts real content, talk to the camera. Has no afraid to show her real personality. And she doesn't need all those trips to be entertaining. I also love how this lockdown Caro hasn't had to show all her luxury items to be accepted.

Tamara's videos before BLM are all about "look what I have and you can't afford". I see she is back to her luxury hauls... booooring and so no relatable during this time.
Agree. She has a dubious personality, no style (she buys what her pairs buy and can’t even properly style a look) and shows no capacity to create content out of her comfort zone. She proudly says she is in this business since her uni days,however, she hasn’t been able evolve or reinvent herself.One could argued that she doesn’t need to change, well I disagree and the fact that in all platforms she is behind Lydia and INTF (just to name UK influencers) says quite a lot.
On a desperate move, she has now embarked on buying followers but this won’t look good to some brands. Perhaps that is why Lydia and INTF are working with Farfetch, Dior, Armani, Tilbury, Cle de Peu...and Tamara has UNISA as a partner 😁
I’m happy you named Caro, absolute legend and Leonie too with her tik took fashion videos (and I personally dislike tik tok, but I must recognize that her videos are very creative and entertaining).
In regards to the BLM movement, I have shared my opinion before. It is just a new trend to follow...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Have you seen her latest vlog? She moved to Paris! And said she will be living part time in her new London flat and part time in her new Paris flat?! Wtf? Something seems off with her in this vlog and with this whole new Paris story, but I can't put my finger on it? Did you guys get the same feeling watching her in todays vlog?

So she is now living between London and Paris? what?? 2 flats in big, expensive cities? hmhm..

Have you seen her latest vlog? She moved to Paris! And said she will be living part time in her new London flat and part time in her new Paris flat?! Wtf? Something seems off with her in this vlog and with this whole new Paris story, but I can't put my finger on it? Did you guys get the same feeling watching her in todays vlog?
YES!! do you think she has a boyfriend that lives in Paris and that's why she moved there? Because if I'm completely honest, I don't think she can afford all this...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.