Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never buy Dior again after they’ve worked with these people.

And yes it is shameful that they have increased their prices during a pandemic but I stand by what I said originally. Does anyone follow Flavia Stuttgen!? She had Chanel delivery last week via Harrods, she wasn’t complaining about the rise in price. So ultimately: They don’t care, because they will still get the business. Should they is another matter, it’s like questioning their ethics over sourcing materials, it won’t change.
I don’t follow her, never heard of her to be honest, but also checked her out now and not my style.
but on the side with I have realized that I would never but Dior ( mostly because of marketing and because I believe that MGC is the worst designer Dior had), Chanel or Hermes. In my eyes , with few exceptions they are brand for older people, and what it looks like when I see influencers - the brand is wearing them not them the brand.There are exceptions.
But if the exclusivity is what they are after- ok- but still such an ugly move to do in these times.
I think I would have more respect if they would be totally transparent and say more about their supply chain and labor- then there we would see anexcuse for raising prices.
Why are then influencers “shaming” fast fashion when big brand are even less transparent. And ranked far worse in people management and in environment issues.
There are ai many reaources

2DC43BB3-8BF9-4A1B-A2F3-8A9BF2EB915F.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Another video, yet another haul. Isn’t she able to “create” anything else as content?
It is beyond me how this woman can’t see that the excessive consumerism that she constantly promotes is unacceptable and it represents one of the most serious issues in our societies.
Moreover, she had the guts to talk about ethical and responsible fashion😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Another video, yet another haul. Isn’t she able to “create” anything else as content?
It is beyond me how this woman can’t see that the excessive consumerism that she constantly promotes is unacceptable and it represents one of the most serious issues in our societies.
I hope she had the chance to watch the sky news documentary regarding fashion. Apparently, they made a national survey and 75% of people said that they will buy much less. Predictable if I may say...
There is no doubt consumerism patterns are quickly changing, and those, like Tamara, who are stuck to the past and can’t evolve their content, will put their careers in jeopardy. You can find a range of articles, videos, documentaries... from BOF to Vogue that could have inspired Tamara, but I guess her arrogance and self entitlement blind her. She is too lazy to search, to study, to learn, to grow...and the fact that she tried to justify her Zimmermann purchases due to “sustainability “ truly shows how out of touch she is.

• Heart
I hope she had the chance to watch the sky news documentary regarding fashion. Apparently, they made a national survey and 75% of people said that they will buy much less. Predictable if I may say...
There is no doubt consumerism patterns are quickly changing, and those, like Tamara, who are stuck to the past and can’t evolve their content, will put their careers in jeopardy. You can find a range of articles, videos, documentaries... from BOF to Vogue that could have inspired Tamara, but I guess her arrogance and self entitlement blind her. She is too lazy to search, to study, to learn, to grow...and the fact that she tried to justify her Zimmermann purchases due to “sustainability “ truly shows how out of touch she is.
Who has time to do such a thing when there is 90+ dresses to try on and as many shoes and bags......
🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She treats luxury fashion the same way many others treat high street. I don’t see any difference in consumer behavioural pattern between her and a Primark/Asos/Zara/etc. addict. And her attempt at justifying her excessive spending with re-sale/donation was poorly thought through. Even her supply of resale market is excessive in comparisson to how much clothing an average person of her age throws away/donates, as nobody is buying as much as she does. She buys and buys because she needs content and has zero talent and creativity to come up to something else besides hauls.

• Heart
She treats luxury fashion the same way many others treat high street. I don’t see any difference in consumer behavioural pattern between her and a Primark/Asos/Zara/etc. addict. And her attempt at justifying her excessive spending with re-sale/donation was poorly thought through. Even her supply of resale market is excessive in comparisson to how much clothing an average person of her age throws away/donates, as nobody is buying as much as she does. She buys and buys because she needs content and has zero talent and creativity to come up to something else besides hauls.
This!!!
She had people calling her out on this in the comments, many deleted by now.
Tam Tam is delusional if she thinks anyone is falling for her excuses.
And let’s not forget that this is the woman who a few months ago used to show enourmous despise for “high street hauls”. But I guess coherence and intelligibility are not her forté.

This quarantine/isolation time it is really showing those who actually put some effort to create some content and those who are just plain lazy and wants the work to kiss their a%# even when they don't do anything.

Tamara true colours has truly shown during this time. She has no substance and she is far from creative. The videos that she is putting up they are all the same videos that she has already done and that many others have done. Nothing new in Tamara's world. It must be so boring when a person that apparently went to uni for a few years does not have a brain to create something.

There is a travel blogger called Aggie where she has been doing lives nearly everyday, every day she has a guest and they discuss different topics. She is really trying to bring informative and fresh content for her followers to learn something.

While Tamara and Amelia all they do is film themselves at home or in their bedroom doing some paid ads.

Tam Tam has been reading our comments...all of the sudden she needs to prove that her content is so popular. Sharing dms and YT comments. As if some of those messages/comments aren’t made trough the multiple fake accounts she owns.
We all know these influencers not only buy followers, but also create fake accounts, including a Tattle account I’m sure.😂
The “delusion” is hitting her hard. She says she has been getting more than 1 million views per month. Tam Tam, anyone can check how many views you get, you should definitely check your maths.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tam Tam has been reading our comments...all of the sudden she needs to prove that her content is so popular. Sharing dms and YT comments. As if some of those messages/comments aren’t made trough the multiple fake accounts she owns.
We all know these influencers not only buy followers, but also create fake accounts, including a Tattle account I’m sure.😂
The “delusion” is hitting her hard. She says she has been getting more than 1 million views per month. Tam Tam, anyone can check how many views you get, you should definitely check your maths.
Fake it until you make it😅
Actually, her YouTube channel performs mediocrely when compared to Lydia’s, INTF’s and even Amelia/Josie’s who have less followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fake it until you make it😅
Actually, her YouTube channel performs mediocrely when compared to Lydia’s, INTF’s and even Amelia/Josie’s who have less followers.
This one is actually incorrect- i mean about followers all mentioned have far more followers on youtube then Tamara (237 k) - Josie 484k; Amelia 494k
But her youtube is not growing almost at all in number of followers. I never understood why is that? All other mentioned have more- less synchronized numbers between yt and ig. Maybe is easier to by likes and following at Ig than yt??

Last edited:
This one is actually incorrect- i mean about followers all mentioned have far more followers on youtube then Tamara (237 k) - Josie 484k; Amelia 494k
But her youtube is not growing almost at all in number of followers. I never understood why is that? All other mentioned have more- less synchronized numbers between yt and ig. Maybe is easier to by likes and following at Ig than yt??
Sorry, wasn’t clear enough. I meant Ig followers.
And yeah, I think that is the main reason. If you look at the whole picture: views, numbers, engagement, etc... there is something fraudulent about Tamara’s instagram account. In the end of the day, I believe all these girls in the UK have bought followers, but Tamara’s case is predominantly deceitful.

Reactions: 1
Might be due to her background. Majority of British cannot relate/do not like her accent. As for her reacting to what is being said here, I do not really understand why she cares? It’s how many? Five of us dropping posts here once in a very long vile?

Reactions: 2
I remember when I used to follow her and she had very few followers and Instagram had the tab where you could see what the people you follow liked, she was constantly following empty accounts (dodgy accounts and then unfollowing) that’s how she grew her following quickly just like Negin

Might be due to her background. Majority of British cannot relate/do not like her accent. As for her reacting to what is being said here, I do not really understand why she cares? It’s how many? Five of us dropping posts here once in a very long vile?
Perhaps... Also, the fact that her YouTube content is repetitively boring, doesn’t appeal to most people.Who enjoys to watch her jewelry, shoes, bags, sunnies collection for the 5th time?
it baffles me that despite working with such a big team (up to this day I’m unable to understand why she and Lydia need so many people working form them), her content is very average, to say the least. Even adds, for which she should make an effort and show her creativity skills, one cannot avoid feeling embarrassed by how basic they are.

Last edited:
Perhaps... Also, the fact that her YouTube content is repetitively boring, doesn’t appeal to most people.Who enjoys to watch her jewelry, shoes, bags, sunnies collection for the 5th time?
it baffles me that despite working with such a big team (up to this day I’m unable to understand why she and Lydia need so many people working form them), her content is very average, to say the least. Even adds, for which she should make an effort and show her creativity skills, one cannot avoid feeling embarrassed by how basic they are.
I was actually wondering the same yesterday- what a shame of paying so many people but no one is able to give her proper idea. She is in her “safe zone” (lazy) with doing the same thing. Plus comparing to all other she is not doing anything else to shake up- maybe by doing from time to time something outside of fashion she would attract some other audience that would stay or come back for her other content. The reason I started having problem is - she wears most of the things once - so you don’t really see a lot of styling tips, or it’s always the same styling

The reason I started having problem is - she wears most of the things once - so you don’t really see a lot of styling tips, or it’s always the same styling
The problem is however she styles her clothes it is still totally unwearable IRL. Everyone can do high fashion street style at home, in front of their mirror, and then take a quick pic outside (or not) just to take it all off and hide back in the depth of their wardrobes. Try wearing it the whole day: take public transport in that extraordinary hat, sit in the office and stay creaseless in that linen dress, run up and down the stairs in those crazy heels. Most of the time when she vlogs her outs and abouts her outfits are quite boring and casual. Everyone can do no worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely should not be giving any tips here.
And this is not the first time she says BMR is 600. So, no, it was NOT a random number. She clearly starves herself as much as she can.
36E184C2-9CA2-4296-9568-8FA6477A5F4C.jpeg
F8960F42-0214-4151-AD37-7C921A343F33.jpeg

She definitely should not be giving any tips here.
And this is not the first time she says BMR is 600. So, no, it was NOT a random number. She clearly starves herself as much as she can.
View attachment 139523View attachment 139525
she says she has a nutritionist, however she can’t explain the basics properly.
why not inviting her nutritionist to share proper medical advice?
I cringe every time influencers try to share “diet tips”. Doesn’t she understand how irresponsible and dangerous this is? You want to loose weight? Find proper help, period.

Last edited:
she says she has a nutritionist, however she can’t explain the basics properly.
why not inviting her nutritionist to share proper medical advices?
I cringe every time influencers try to share “diet tips”. Doesn’t she understand how irresponsible and dangerous this is? You want to loose weight? Find proper help, period.
I highly doubt she has a nutritionist. Her relationships with food are not healthy. If you need to get rid of Philadelphia and any sweets/cookies in the house, you mostly likely have a problem. One should not fear neither food, nor themselves. Also, a fast longer than 13-14 hours is NOT recommended for females as it might lead to hormonal issues and cause fertility problems.

Reactions: 3
I hope she does not have a nutritionist, the quantity of frugalities she just shared are embarrassing for any nutritionist, not forgetting how dangerous this is, as someone said.
How can you advice someone without a proper diagnosis? This is bunkers🙈
So, she says she removes any “temptations” from the fridge/cupboards, what about other people in the house? Sure her nephew, sister, sister’s partner... are allow to, no?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.