Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like Tamara although not all of her fashion is my style or wearable for me she does pull off high fashion very well and I think she’s absolutely gorgeous. I love her vlogs i find her enjoyable to listen to and her content is always great. BUT video like the one she did yesterday walking into the pucci show make me cringe, she thinks she a supermodel sometimes lol. But over the likes of some of the others such as Lydia Millen, Lorna Luxe, Leonne Hanne etc who she did the Laura mercier ski trip she’s by far my favourite.

Reactions: 4
I actually really like Tamara although not all of her fashion is my style or wearable for me she does pull off high fashion very well and I think she’s absolutely gorgeous. I love her vlogs i find her enjoyable to listen to and her content is always great. BUT video like the one she did yesterday walking into the pucci show make me cringe, she thinks she a supermodel sometimes lol. But over the likes of some of the others such as Lydia Millen, Lorna Luxe, Leonne Hanne etc who she did the Laura mercier ski trip she’s by far my favourite.
Same here.
I prefer her style now, than what is was ine year ago with all the logos. But I still followed her then because I find that she really works on her self and push to be better.
There is shadiness around her. I am really curious if she will ditch her assistent- because the tea was that she stopped working with Dusan because he was sick few tunes.
I also noticed that she doesn’t delete bad comments from twitter or ig- but she confronts them or explain. Comparing to Vic and Lydl

Reactions: 4
I love Tamara too, she is by far my fave.

I don't know what has happened to her So Shady sunglasses line as she always seems to be wearing every designer brand but her own. :unsure:

Reactions: 1
I love Tamara. She works hard and creat fun and interesting contents cuz she is always running around doing stuff. I don’t mind her promoting brands, it’s her job and she is transparent about it. On the other hand Victoria, tamara’s former bbf inthebackrow, is so shady about pr trips, freebies

Reactions: 7
I love Tamara too, she is by far my fave.

I don't know what has happened to her So Shady sunglasses line as she always seems to be wearing every designer brand but her own. :unsure:
I think, if I remember well- in one of her vlogs when she was showing her closet, she had to hide one part with glasses and accessories and said it is something she is working on. Maybe is the new collection?

I love Tamara. She works hard and creat fun and interesting contents cuz she is always running around doing stuff. I don’t mind her promoting brands, it’s her job and she is transparent about it. On the other hand Victoria, tamara’s former bbf inthebackrow, is so shady about pr trips, freebies
While we are at their former friendship, she had a comment while responding to someone how all British bloggers stick together and keep each other backs. Hmhmhm.

I agree, can't really think of anything negative, yes she has filler, yes she buys a ton of designer stuff, but I find that whatever faults she has, you don't tend to notice or focus them because her vlogs are interesting, she doesn't speak in a condescending way, and she seems to come across reasonably honest and having integrity, i'm enjoying all her fashion week content, it is what fashion week is supposed to be about, fittings, shows, showcasing brands, showing collections. Rather than Victoria's pitiful effort of turning up in the gear and Alex taking some photos, and a tiny bit of show photography, she makes it clear she's there for the fun and freebies, and is not professional.

Reactions: 8
What’s up with Tamara? I have a feeling she didn’t attend a lot of shows in Paris - i mean if I compare to Leonnie or Caro or Xenia or many others. Or she is just not posting that much?

She hasn’t posted for 2 days on IG which is strange but there should be a YT video going up tonight. She did say she was going to Morocco after Paris so maybe she left early.

She hasn’t posted for 2 days on IG which is strange but there should be a YT video going up tonight. She did say she was going to Morocco after Paris so maybe she left early.
No stories or post from her. She is also nowhere to be seen on street style accounts or from other’s stories and posts.
I hope she is okay:(

No stories or post from her. She is also nowhere to be seen on street style accounts or from other’s stories and posts.
I hope she is okay:(
She said in the video that she had a good reason to end PFW 2days earlier- for the first time. But it still looks like she had the least shows in paris. And it is all the brands she buys- like LV she got clothes but didn’t attend the show. She just looked different to me this time.

She said in the video that she had a good reason to end PFW 2days earlier- for the first time. But it still looks like she had the least shows in paris. And it is all the brands she buys- like LV she got clothes but didn’t attend the show. She just looked different to me this time.
Yes, I noticed she wasn't at LV. maybe it was a problem with her assistant or she was ill.

Oh my God! Long time no comments

I have a question about Tamara. I can all the fakeness and cringe-worthy accent she uses, how on earth she is able to afford all that luxury good.
She isn't that famous on Youtube and Instagram and her sunglass brand, that's just another failed influencer marketing brand.

Reactions: 3
Oh my God! Long time no comments

I have a question about Tamara. I can all the fakeness and cringe-worthy accent she uses, how on earth she is able to afford all that luxury good.
She isn't that famous on Youtube and Instagram and her sunglass brand, that's just another failed influencer marketing brand.
She is one of the fakest and she bothers me in so many ways.
Her fakeness begins on the “simple” fact that she says she is a London based “eyewear designer”... She lives in Brighton. What is the shame in that?
Also, the luxury goods, I’m not sure. She does a lot of luxury hauls but I believe she returns most of the items, because you never see those items again.
She says she only works with brands she loves, yeah right (hello Aldo, hello Furla).
She pretends to be an A list influencer, however, looking at the most recent fashion weeks, she barely had any shows in NY, London and Paris. To be fair, she works with a lot of Italian brands, but this is due to her italian management team, without who she would have zero shows to attend.
She is pushing so hard for Bottega, Chanel, Hermes, Givenchy, Loewe...but she cannot even get an invite to a second row. The truth is, apart from Vuitton and Dior, the big and most relevant fashion houses, don’t want to be associated with Tamara. She lacks class, elegance and she is a copycat of others style ( Leonie, Caro, Viktoria Rader, Doina, etc).
She seems fake with the other girls too : “you are so cute, you are ao beautiful”... Is she incapable of making a real praise?
Her audience barely grew, albeit having so many platforms and being in the business for so long. She should focus on quality over quantity.
She constantly takes digs at the other girls: In the Frow nails/claws, Lydia constant moaning (on one of her videos she said everyone is entitled to criticize and to dislike her choices/looks. This was right after Lydia’s video talking about the online “bullying”. However, Tamara blocks and deletes people who make a negative comment).
Not so coherent our Tamara...
I have been watching a lot of lives on Instagram, experts talking about the future of influencers and how they need to reinvent themselves.
I wonder what Tamara will do, because without constant traveling, and the fashion purchases in bulk, she has nothing to offer really. Maybe a flat decoration can “save” her (if she eventually moves out of her sisters house).
Sorry for the long rant guys😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her outfit choices are next level boring. So many monograms prints. Her style clearly lacks class. It looks like a monkey have been left loose in the designer store.

Reactions: 3
I like her outfits for the purpose of photography but they are mostly over styled and not what you would pop out for lunch in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.