Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is an interesting photo showing how botched she is. From twitter
Omg! here comes the reality check everybody needs the insight into...far away from lights,filters, camera studio staged YT videos

You can see on this image she has clearly filled her nose bridge to appear slimmer and tried to create the tip with botox...literally living off the Tattle commentary...

She has that crazy person hysterical look in the eyes....creeps me out

Reactions: 26
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg she really ruined herself
She looks burned...

by the way I was persuaded she got her 2nd dose in Belgrade cos we were joking here few weeks ago how she secretly got vaccinated in Belgrade 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her skin is so dry and stretched....what is she doing? Hats off to Xenia and Leonie for still looking fresh. Tamtam really needs to lay off the plastic and treatments.

I see this happening:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What has she done 😱

Is it just me or do her eyes actually look weird lately?? I checked out pics on IG from around the time when she moved to Paris. She had a glow and her eyes looked more alive.

Also needs to be careful with filling her face over and over again. Fillers can last far longer than one year and actually might migrate or spread and cause a pancake face, bulky nose and so on when overdone...

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Her expression when she poses + the eyebrows which are so harsh looking. Can’t believe she left the house like this

All the people at the party not social distancing, so bizarre

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her expression when she poses + the eyebrows which are so harsh looking. Can’t believe she left the house like this

This is so bad....the ladies in the back look better than she does. Her knees are so dark from all the self-tanner. What is she doing? why is she doing this?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Ok so why does Tetka still constantly insist that she “doesn’t wear cleavage” yet we all have eyes and can she that she does! In the YSL video she’s going on about that sparkly dress being too revealing after literally just changing out of her favourite fugly Mickey Mouse dress that has just as much cleavage as the sparkly one she hasn’t worn.
The black jumpsuit/playsuit that she showed after the sparkly dress....has the exact same cleavage as the dress...EXACTLY THE SAME...I was confused...well, not really...it is typical for her to be 'oh so fickle'...i.e. inconsistent and contradictory....UGH!

All the people at the party...looked exactly like her...they must all go to same plastic surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is so bad....the ladies in the back look better than she does. Her knees are so dark from all the self-tanner. What is she doing? why is she doing this?

Her knees look burned / blackened and ashy ... what is she doing to achieve colour like this ?? It looks so bad.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

And for people who don’t speak Serbian, in the interview she speaks about her boyfriend! But she is such a private person you guys 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She is the only really dark-skinned person at that event. I mean, burnt skin dark-skinned person.
it ages her tremendously.

and also, I mean, can we speak about what is fashion about her white look?
it looks like it is from Zara which she hates so much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh god, this is terrifying😖
She looks at least 50 here and skin is absolutely ruined, even if she stops now I’m not sure how much of it (if any) will heal properly ☹

At least now we’re 100% sure she had something done to the bridge of her nose, it’s not a shapeless blob any more🥳

There’s another interview here, also in Serbian. Basically more shots of people mingling without masks, so irresponsible. And now she’s back off who knows where spreading viruses 🤢

A lot of empty words but in a nutshell:
1) when asked what types of assistants she has she answered that they mostly just hold her phone (I’m guessing during reels, but like, what are tripods for 🙄) or go grocery shopping for her?? Poor people :(
2) apparently her family does criticize her looks... too bad she doesn’t listen to them more XD
3) she’s finally achieved her full starleta form!

Also does anyone else think she sounds sweeter and nicer in Serbian interviews as opposed to her YT channel and how she normally talks online? It’s like two different people, no wonder she gets more publicity there when she paints a completely different picture

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Remember when she said that people used to tell her that her face moves so much when she talks and how somehow that was distracting? Well, her face doesn't move any more, at least parts that should move.

Funny how every time she (well most of influencers) is not in the control of taking photos/filming/editing she looks like an old pan.

She is so close to finish her Donatella ft. Michael Jackson nose overall transformation. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, I thought the same thing - she always sounded much better in Serbian, her voice is more pleasant, and she has good manners and knows how to speak to the media, it is nice to listen to her. But this newest interview is the same as her youtube videos in Engish - she seems erratic, her sentences aren't finished or don't make sense, and she seems self-absorbed. Her eyes are also strange, and there is sort of a disconnect between her words and non-verbal communication, like in some of her latest youtube videos.
Also, I wanted to ask about her donations to charity, if she really does give money from her Depop sales to charities for sick kids in Serbia, I respect her for that. If that is true, for me she shows enough love for her country, and I like that she openly speaks about giving to charity, my personal stance is that influences shouldn't be "humble" about that, but they should promote it. It is sad that she entangled herself in so many lies, that I can't take her words as truth even when it comes to topics like this.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.