Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s because she considers
I don't get why would an adult with a steady income live in a tiny bedroom in her sister's home. Let's be honest, she could have afforded to live alone in Brighton or where ever, but no the queen needs to be pampered, I have a feeling she wouldn't survive a day on her own. Idk, I'd feel like such a parasite and a burden if I was a 30 yo earning my own paycheck and my sister had to take care of me, cook my every meal and so on.
So agree. I don’t think it’s weird or bad for someone in the 20s/30s to live with family if their circumstances are bad (e.g. money or health) or if they’re saving for a place of their own because houses are overpriced so it’s sensible but it’s weird to live with family when you’re an adult when you’re financially stable and have your own life to get on with.

I call BS on her saying she didn’t have her own place because she travels so much. why wouldn’t she want her own place so that her friends and boyfriend could come over and most importantly privacy. she was travelling to London so often. The attic closet was pathetic, to stuff so much designer into a cheap, ugly space makes zero sense and is a contradiction. How can she push that she’s an influencer only focused on a luxury lifestyle and that’s why she doesn’t show high street or affordable fashion (her words) and then have the nerve to have lived her adult years in that attic room with those IKEA wardrobes? The luxury lifestyle includes your home, it’s like putting lipstick on a pig. If you’re going to spend 50k + on Hermes bags then there’s no excuse not have luxury real estate to go along with it, including a luxe high end aesthetic wardrobe

also her face looks like a cartoon here -that blur filter and facetune has been dialled up to 200%

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Regardless, it is strange to live with your married sister and her kids, and not to know how to prepare lunch to help her out sometimes. I didn't follow Tamara closely, so I thought that maybe they had help in their house, and I was surprised to see that her sister actually was the one cooking. Tamara was behaving like a third child in the house. She would for example help her nephew study, or take him out to play, like a few years older sibling would do, not a 30-something aunt.
Of course, it is OK to live like that if you want, I just don't like that Tamara says for herself that she is hardworking, strong, businesswoman etc, and then we have to watch her actually being lazy and infantile. And the issue with influencers is, their younger fans will imitate their behavior, thinking something like this: Tamara is immature. Tamara seems to be rich and famous -->Tamara is rich and famous because she is immature, so I should be immature too.
To her credit, she does occasionally say that she is emotionally immature.
And, if someone knows, how much was she away when she lived with her sister? How many months a year for example?

Reactions: 16
Wow, she read from Wikipedia about YSL in her last video, she really must be reading here. Unfortunately, she can't even summarise well

Wow, she read from Wikipedia about YSL in her ladt bideo, she really must be reading here. Unfortunately, she can't even summarise well
I think she must be high or hungry. Oh my God, it's so good it hurts. What kind of comment is that? PARING those tacky shorts with a blazer and a bodice, it looks like a 80s Whitesnake video or even 90s Guns and Roses. They should have left it there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Whoa she has to show us a screen shot of WhatsUp between her and her Bf to prove to her viewers? Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I tried watching the latest video and I just couldn’t get through. Stopped at 2:29 🤣 I cannot listen to her forced pronunciation of YSL as SAH-LA-A 🤣 and she stopped before saying it every time which made it seem even more unnatural.
and then she said she owed it to her audience to comment on the collection - since when? Since when does her audience care about her comments on any collection? 🤣

and then she said CONVERSATIONING instead of conversing, so I just had to stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
AD25BD0C-BBD8-499D-B161-1ECD09572E49.jpeg

So basically she only went to Serbia to get the vaccine...

Lool at her calling it “my country” all of a sudden, she didn’t care about the place before

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
These text messages - why would she share this?? Makes her comes cross dumb and him uninterested
I was just asking myself the same when I saw that HE responded and quoted her message, that is showing the message from YOU... Am I missing something, why would she be You in his phone?🙄🙄

And THIS, she has the nerve to write this after all her traveling and partying during the pandemic🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I was just asking myself the same when I saw that HE responded and quoted her message, that is showing the message from YOU... Am I missing something, why would she be You in his phone?🙄🙄
Maybe he watched the Tv show "YOU" :sneaky: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
when someone quotes your text on whatsapp to you it says 'you' and to that person says the name he/she saved you in the phone. I hope I'm explaining it well 😅😅
So if you are texting your sister and she quotes your message it will say 'you' but to your sister will say 'Jane' for example...

Reactions: 16
View attachment 571548

So basically she only went to Serbia to get the vaccine...

Lool at her calling it “my country” all of a sudden, she didn’t care about the place before

Selfish and disgusting... She is traveling around the world the whole time, but she doesn't have the time to come to Serbia and see her family, she doesn't want to ''talk about politics'' even though there are manyyy important topics and situations going on in Serbia but no, she would rather talk about BLM etc. (just giving example) and now Serbia is her country... what a hypocritical and deceitful person :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 28
This girl is delusional on so many levels...

Don't even want to comment on her latest vlog and stories of the self-proclaimed pharmacist who hasn't worked in her profession in like what... A century?

The scariest part is that she is influencing most probably a lot of young girls. Why was she acting so "mature" and saying she doesn't want to talk about her injections and aesthetic surgeries as she doesn't want to influence anyone to do the same. Then she starts promoting such an unhealthy lifestyle, waist trainers wtf, juicing 🙄 and her fake work-outs tucked to a machine... These things are far more triggering and can be detrimental to mental and physical health. Honestly, Tamara you don't care about your audience whatsoever... You're ridiculous and shallow af.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She never mention her country. Cause 'eww... is not Paris!'. She is only proud of her country when she is being paid to go to an event or she is called to shoot a magazine cover.

But of course, we are talking about the person who can't show her boyfriend cause 'eww... he is not a a young luxury-inlfuencer'. Only show his luxury gifts of course. And the screenshots of his chats to show the 'haters' the guy actually exists.

And we are talking about the same person who can't say where her sister lives cause 'eww.. is not Luxury-London'.

Reactions: 29

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This girl is delusional on so many levels...

Don't even want to comment on her latest vlog and stories of the self-proclaimed pharmacist who hasn't worked in her profession in like what... A century?

The scariest part is that she is influencing most probably a lot of young girls. Why was she acting so "mature" and saying she doesn't want to talk about her injections and aesthetic surgeries as she doesn't want to influence anyone to do the same. Then she starts promoting such an unhealthy lifestyle, waist trainers wtf, juicing 🙄 and her fake work-outs tucked to a machine... These things are far more triggering and can be detrimental to mental and physical health. Honestly, Tamara you don't care about your audience whatsoever... You're ridiculous and shallow af.

Because she has no personality whatsoever. She was always pretty, comes from a somewhat wealthy family and studied abroad. Not a lot of people in Serbia have that privilege. She is immensely privileged, but likes to paint a picture as if she came from nothing, rags to riches tale.

So I think in her mind she thought that there was no need to develop any kind of personality, because she is conventionally good looking, rich, skinny, a pharmacist 🤢🤢🤢 so what's the point then, she is 10/10 in her mind. And now she has no friends, no home, pretends to be invited to fashion shows.. It's all crumbling and falling apart, and she has nothing to fall back on.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.