Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The faceapp / photoshop is unreal - she mentioned in her last video that she doesn’t care about being pretty and that it’s never been something that she thinks about - she is so inauthentic to lie like that when that’s her entire personality trait, so unhappy with her (botched) face that she alters her face in photos to be much more prettier than she is

imagine having that much shamelessness to edit your face on IG and pretend that’s how you look when there are unedited photos that show the real face

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
At least she put on some decent clothes for once and left the ugly baggy jeans at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She went to the hairdresser's for this hair style. I wash my hair, put my head on a pillow for an hour and get the same result.
Is it just me or she is really looking like Emily Ratajkowski in this picture

She’s clearly respected in Serbia, so why is she so desperate to run away from the place? London, Paris, Milan couldn’t care less about her
Everyone could be “respected” in Balkan countries, you just need to pay 200€ for “reporters” to take your pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Out Tam Tam, master seamstress! She can spot fake Hermes bags, based on stitching guys!!!

She is so lame, no wonder she came back to Bg, she is looked up there.
Screenshot_20210512_151819_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.beta.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She’s clearly respected in Serbia, so why is she so desperate to run away from the place? London, Paris, Milan couldn’t care less about her
respect = media manipulation and paid photographers in Serbia for a few euros ....much less than any hermes she owns.

Out Tam Tam, master seamstress! She can spot fake Hermes bags, based on stitching guys!!!

She is so lame, no wonder she came back to Bg, she is looked up there. View attachment 570960
she is really a crappy human being. Owning Hermes is an exclusive experience for those who have real wealth. She's projecting her nonsense and the paid media is wasting space on her. Replicas are as popular in the "west". Has she never heard of Canal street in NYC...

Reactions: 12
I think Tamara can't choose a location by herself. She can't afford it. She can't maintain it. She needs someone who take care of her clothes when she travels and receive her packages (that's why she lived with her sister at somewhere in England (not London, not Brigthon)).

In order Tamara lives somewhere that is not her sister's place, she has to get a boyfriend to pays for the flat. She moved to Paris because she started to date this guy that was living at Paris on that moment right?. She rented an Airnbn while she convienced the guy to let her stay with him in Paris.

Now the guy probably has to go back to his work on Italy, she has to move to Italy too because what are her other options? Go back to her sister's place?. Go back to her parent's place?

This girl seems the kind that need a man to pay for her luxuries.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don't get why would an adult with a steady income live in a tiny bedroom in her sister's home. Let's be honest, she could have afforded to live alone in Brighton or where ever, but no the queen needs to be pampered, I have a feeling she wouldn't survive a day on her own. Idk, I'd feel like such a parasite and a burden if I was a 30 yo earning my own paycheck and my sister had to take care of me, cook my every meal and so on.

Reactions: 21
I don't get why would an adult with a steady income live in a tiny bedroom in her sister's home. Let's be honest, she could have afforded to live alone in Brighton or where ever, but no the queen needs to be pampered, I have a feeling she wouldn't survive a day on her own. Idk, I'd feel like such a parasite and a burden if I was a 30 yo earning my own paycheck and my sister had to take care of me, cook my every meal and so on.
The thing is that her sister didn’t have to cook for her before pandemic as she was home a few days, she was travelling all the time, barely stayed at her sister house.
to be honest I think I would do the same if I was her. It saved not only money but time to visit her sister and the biggest plus: someone to receive her parcels.
But after the pandemic yes, she was stuck in her sister house and maybe she couldn’t get throughout the first lockdown without being with her sister because she’s needy, she doesn’t know how to take care of herself as she was living in hotels before, she ordered breakfast and meals so why to know to cook, she had the cleaning service at the hotel and when she was back to her sister’s house she continued to live like in a hotel, so she doesn’t know anything about real life, what are a house responsibilities, how to do grocery shopping and so on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.