Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what ? what fake tan? it’s from costa rica!
It’s not so much bodyshaming than it is shaming her comments. She lies about her boob job so we’ll make fun of her bolt on implants, she lies about fillers so we’ll make fun of her bad fillers, she says she has abs when they are clearly not there, she says she has been working on her booty when it’s pretty much nonexistent. She doesn’t owe it to anyone to say what work she has done but it’s the bragging that she does that we make fun of. Like when she says she has a big huge huge collaboration she’s so so excited for: but where is it? Can anyone actually see it? Fake it til you make it, just like her fake tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's also the fact that she believes that being skinny and not eating is ok. And this sudden change only came about when she moved to Paris to be near her boyfriend who is a controlling person. I find it odd that he refuses to be seen on her videos when he has been with her for over a year.
It's also the fact that she believes that being skinny and not eating is ok. And this sudden change only came about when she moved to Paris to be near her boyfriend who is a controlling person. I find it odd that he refuses to be seen on her videos when he has been with her for over a year.

Reactions: 9
Hi I'm new and I came here to discuss Rasputin (FT) :LOL: Since she met him, her style got so much more weird. Anyway I'm a little bit intuitive and into astrology and he rubs me the wrong way! I can't say much without seeing his astrology chart but he is a Virgo and many Virgo men can be problematic and have dark sexual fetishes. Did you notice how she was talking about him being annoyed by her boxes and she has to clean up fast? She is definitely starving herself for him. I foresee a lot of issues for them in the future and it will definitely not be an easy relationship once the honeymoon phase is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
totally agree. This thread blames her for promoting skinny people, but you keep making fun of her ass. Like...she has a pretty amazing body.
I still don't get it why it is discussed here she is skinny etc, she does starve herself indeed, and on YT camera does look on a skinnier side, but hell no, when she is photographed next to someone else she IS BIGGER, she is not skinny at all, maybe her upper body is less bulkier so that is the illusion. Also all photos taken from her from someone else she just looks normal, not big not small, absolutely average. I'd even say she has put weight again, on those Venice photos/videos she has hanging thighs and looks like a normal girl, far away from skinny

Tragically, but true, not much has changed in Serbia since Arkan's time.

Organised crime and racketeering still thrives, and Tamara was extremely vigilant before the (in)famous "friendship" with his and Ceca'a daughter, knowing that, if exposed, she could very easily end up a victim of a gun robbery or, even worse, a kidnapping.

Now, when she finally got the chance to have the very same "protection" the Raznatovic family have (not to be confused, Ceca - Serbia's most popular and highest paid folk singer - is no better than her late husband; she just has a much shorter "work experience" because she learned the "business" directly from Arkan!), being a shameful opportunist she is, Tamara embraced it with fully open arms!

So, nowadays she is out and about in Belgrade with a security/"protection", plus, she knows that the best booths in every in/popular club are secured for her in advance through the surname Raznatović, and here, in poor and miserable Serbia, if you don't have a reserved bleeping central booth in a club (with a well-cooled bottle of Moët & Chandon on it!) - then, essentially, you don't even exist! As a bonus, here is a bunch of (mostly paid) paparazzi and gossip "journalists", who follow Raznatovic family literally everywhere, so Tamara gets a muuuuch broader media exposure than ever before, as well (free of charge, of course)…

In other words, Tamara, who until a month ago has been known in tight Serbia's fashion circles only, nowadays is a PROPER celebrity here!

And not because she has been fashion blogger/vlogger/Grammer for more than ten years, but because she has been photographed as a "VIP" guest at Anastasija Raznatović's birthday party a month ago and Anastasija also posted a couple of Instagram stories with her at the time. 🤭
WHAT?!?! that sounds surreal and so non relatable to non Serbian viewers, but does make sense as she must have something from showing Serbia suddenly, she always appeared she is ashamed where is she from until now.

gossip shouldn't be body shaming, just saying.
Chill Tamara xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread title suggestion:
Tamara (Balkan) Mafia; fake Patek, fake personality and skin, loves to be negged by Rasputin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WHAT?!?! that sounds surreal and so non relatable to non Serbian viewers...
Being a Serb and having to spend my whole life here (in Belgrade, so I apologise for my poor English 🤭 ), I perfectly know what I'm talking about - trust me!

Reactions: 8
Being a Serb and having to spend my whole life here (in Belgrade, so I apologise for my poor English 🤭 ), I perfectly know what I'm talking about - trust me!
no ofc :) I just meant wow, that sounds so irrelevant to other countries, no wonder she is now broadcasting Serbia as it must have been some interest

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread title suggestion:
Tamara Wannabe- Balkan Mafia; fake Patek, fake Tattle profiles and skin, loves to be negged by Rasputin

Reactions: 5
Tamara AMA.jpg

Question:

"How come that you, as a healthcare professional (i.e. a person of science!), do not miss the opportunity to emphasise your astrological sign as some kind of very important personality trait or something?

(Namely, the only ambition an astrology has is to replace our critical thinking and common sense with its con art statements and predictions. Like any con artist, an astrologer makes money solely thanks to the fact that human stupidity and superstition cannot be eradicated, having on mind that belief in astrology begins with a poor grades in physics and mathematics, running away from classes and a Turkish coffee reading. Once debilitated, a person ends up with a hole in their head, totally unable to comprehend how we all are an extremely complex products of our genetics and environment, and not an effing moment of our birthday!)"

P.S. I sincerely asked her this, knowing that she'll not only never gonna answer it, but she'll probably gonna block me as well. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd even say she has put weight again, on those Venice photos/videos she has hanging thighs and looks like a normal girl, far away from skinny
oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no.... now get ready to see 90 DAYS OF JUICE DETOX, because of YOU... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many Q&A’s does this woman film? It seems to me every other week she’s asking for questions, I would go mad if I had to justify my every move to a bunch of strangers just because of my insecurities.. 🤯

Reactions: 22
How many Q&A’s does this woman film? It seems to me every other week she’s asking for questions, I would go mad if I had to justify my every move to a bunch of strangers just because of my insecurities.. 🤯
Not a soul is asking Tam Tam questions! She’s talking to herself, again. Folks, this is what happens when you have no friends and a roommate boyfriend who does not want to be seen with or talk to you!😂 Just sad!😖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll answer everything that has been talked here... we know how her brain works

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still don't get it why it is discussed here she is skinny etc, she does starve herself indeed, and on YT camera does look on a skinnier side, but hell no, when she is photographed next to someone else she IS BIGGER, she is not skinny at all, maybe her upper body is less bulkier so that is the illusion. Also all photos taken from her from someone else she just looks normal, not big not small, absolutely average. I'd even say she has put weight again, on those Venice photos/videos she has hanging thighs and looks like a normal girl, far away from skinny
Unfortunately, you can be any size and shape and have an eating disorder—it’s exactly what its name says, disordered eating. The core problem is in one’s relationship to food and hers, as we all know, is not good, especially not these days. Severe restricting combined with frequent “cleanses” whenever she feels she hasn’t eaten “clean” (news flash, there is no “clean” and “dirty” food- except in terms of washed and unwashed lol). You can be naturally very thin or plus sized and not have an eating disorder and you can look “average” and have one (which is mostly the case, that is why so many of them go undiagnosed for so long). Also what is “average” looking for some people might be underweight for others and vice-versa because all of our bodies are different. But no matter her size, she is withering before our eyes (both mentally and physically) and it’s lowkey normal to have some kind of reaction to that because 1) she is ruining her health and 2) she is influencing a lot of young girls and making it look like what she’s doing is acceptable. And when she appears sickly thin, of course people get more worried and point that out, especially considering we know she reads here.

I do agree that flat ass comments are unwarranted sometimes; I think it first started as calling her out on her bullshit when she said she exercises regularly and works on her posture—if that were the case, it would be simply impossible for her gluteus maximus to be that flat when it’s literally the one thing holding your upper body straight and preventing it from falling forward, so it’d be targeted at least at some point during exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’ll answer everything that has been talked here... we know how her brain works
so true...the funny part is Xenia is gaining popularity on youtube. I hope she surpasses our Tamtam by the end of this year on that platform. Xenia's content is actually valuable knowledge being shared.

Reactions: 19
Unfortunately, you can be any size and shape and have an eating disorder—it’s exactly what its name says, disordered eating. The core problem is in one’s relationship to food and hers, as we all know, is not good, especially not these days. Severe restricting combined with frequent “cleanses” whenever she feels she hasn’t eaten “clean” (news flash, there is no “clean” and “dirty” food- except in terms of washed and unwashed lol). You can be naturally very thin or plus sized and not have an eating disorder and you can look “average” and have one (which is mostly the case, that is why so many of them go undiagnosed for so long). Also what is “average” looking for some people might be underweight for others and vice-versa because all of our bodies are different. But no matter her size, she is withering before our eyes (both mentally and physically) and it’s lowkey normal to have some kind of reaction to that because 1) she is ruining her health and 2) she is influencing a lot of young girls and making it look like what she’s doing is acceptable. And when she appears sickly thin, of course people get more worried and point that out, especially considering we know she reads here.

I do agree that flat ass comments are unwarranted sometimes; I think it first started as calling her out on her bullshit when she said she exercises regularly and works on her posture—if that were the case, it would be simply impossible for her gluteus maximus to be that flat when it’s literally the one thing holding your upper body straight and preventing it from falling forward, so it’d be targeted at least at some point during exercise.
It's so clear she is doing all of the dieting and cleansing for Rasputin

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Just shows how she has nothing going on workwise. Since she’s in Paris, she’s only been doing endless hauls and Q&A’s.

No comment on another juice detox, she has some serious issues with food and I hope she gets some help soon.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.