Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls with her are from the 2 most well known families in serbia, kind of like royalty but balkanized version... Aleksandra prijovic is a singer and a daughter in law of Lepa Brena(the biggest star in the former Yugoslavia) .. And the other girl is Anastasija Ražnatović who is a daughter of Ceca(also a singer) and arkan(war criminal)... Most of singers/celebrities in serbia/balkan in general have spent a lot of time in the office of plastic surgeons and most of them look the same to say the least... I was laughing so hard to what you said because its so truethey are so cheap and tacky but people still consider them to be sort of aristocracy for some reason and they are literally a pile of plastic 😂
True she is so pathetic trying to fit into the war criminal royalty (btw if you don’t know who Arkan is - google it...I am talking rape, pillage, and murder of innocent Bosnian and Croatian people- just to have fun). The irony is is that Tamara is Bosnian with a Croatian passport! Go figure how stupid and pathetic she is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If you are smart, love culture, art, elegance, you would not like to be associated with those type of people. There are journalists from gossip media, and folk singers. Bottom line, they are far away from any art or values.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The girls with her are from the 2 most well known families in serbia, kind of like royalty but balkanized version... Aleksandra prijovic is a singer and a daughter in law of Lepa Brena(the biggest star in the former Yugoslavia) .. And the other girl is Anastasija Ražnatović who is a daughter of Ceca(also a singer) and arkan(war criminal)... Most of singers/celebrities in serbia/balkan in general have spent a lot of time in the office of plastic surgeons and most of them look the same to say the least... I was laughing so hard to what you said because its so truethey are so cheap and tacky but people still consider them to be sort of aristocracy for some reason and they are literally a pile of plastic 😂
Thank you for this clarification! I think this actually explains a lot... if she keeps saying that these persons she feels her best with, then it's clear why she is completely out of place with some of the more cultured people... Of course, this isn't to say that Belgrade doesn't have amazing, elegant and highly cultured people, I'm 1000% sure it does, it's just that those people don't associate with girls like Tamara... I also googled the names you shared, I think I completely understood the situation, very disappointing and just completely repulsing 🤯

If you are smart, love culture, art, elegance, you would not like to be associated with those type of people. There are journalists from gossip media, and folk singers. Bottom line, they are far away from any art or values.
👏🏻

Why not? She looks the same 😂 she ain’t better giiiiiiirl
Indeed👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 This was me before being sarcastic, bcz she always tries to show how she's better than everyone 🤭

Reactions: 19
View attachment 628250
This right here is the perfect ad for newage 😂
Ladies, I really think she is already suffering because of her ED and yes, probably because of her other girls are suffering too but let’s stop making fun of her “pancake ass” and what not. This really does not help anyone. I’m really sorry that not everyone has a (fake) Kardashian ass. I have said this before btw and no, I do not like Tamara as a person (at all).

Reactions: 18
If she only had Big Brain time at some point to invest in an MBA or another advanced degree and get a proper career, instead of buying stupid Hermes bags and hanging around shallow and fake people. Totally dumbing her self down over the years to end up as a bimbo leather couch Donatella Versace with fake Patek watch and a negging troll looking looser bf...
Wake up TamTam

• Haha
Reactions: 16
True she is so pathetic trying to fit into the war criminal royalty (btw if you don’t know who Arkan is - google it...I am talking rape, pillage, and murder of innocent Bosnian and Croatian people- just to have fun). The irony is is that Tamara is Bosnian with a Croatian passport! Go figure how stupid and pathetic she is.
In my 'previous' life...once I had to hide from Arkan's soldiers...I was a tiny kid...not really understanding why we were hiding on our neighbour's property...so I got restless and wiggled out...I got a direct look at one of the soldiers and even though I had no clue about anything, my initial reaction was to RUN and hide...I will never forget that image and the fear I felt...they were all clad in black...and yes, pillaging was their main mode of entertainment. Now, his daughter was just a baby when he died...and he was a criminal from a young age so he thrived in lawlessness that war offered...so I won't hold too much against her...but I do find it quite peculiar that Arkan is considered a national hero...I mean, he was a professional criminal before war and then excelled during the war...nothing honourable about his war activities...especially, when his Tigers were targeting women & children in my hood (not really fighting against armed personnel)...but whateves! I'm hoping the girl did not inherit too many of his genes...as he was troubled from a very young age and his childhood was full of parental abuse and what not...so it's not surprising that he himself excelled in crime & brutality.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
In my 'previous' life...once I had to hide from Arkan's soldiers...I was a tiny kid...not really understanding why we were hiding on our neighbour's property...so I got restless and wiggled out...I got a direct look at one of the soldiers and even though I had no clue about anything, my initial reaction was to RUN and hide...I will never forget that image and the fear I felt...they were all clad in black...and yes, pillaging was their main mode of entertainment. Now, his daughter was just a baby when he died...and he was a criminal from a young age so he thrived in lawlessness that war offered...so I won't hold too much against her...but I do find it quite peculiar that Arkan is considered a national hero...I mean, he was a professional criminal before war and then excelled during the war...nothing honourable about his war activities...especially, when his Tigers were targeting women & children in my hood (not really fighting against armed personnel)...but whateves! I'm hoping the girl did not inherit too many of his genes...as he was troubled from a very young age and his childhood was full of parental abuse and what not...so it's not surprising that he himself excelled in crime & brutality.
I agree, I dont think she should be held accountable for her fathers sins,after all we dont choose who are our parents.. I just dont understand how she can be surrounded with all that wealth knowing where it all comes from, knowing how many people have died/suffered just so she could live like that... If she tried to make her own path and walk away from it, and i don't know go to college, live her own life i would respect her as a person but she is literally thinking she is better than everyone else like she and her family are some upper class and she is proud of everything her family did and I cant respect that.. Her whole identity is being arkans daughter and she isnt trying to change that and i think thats kind of sad..

Reactions: 23
I wonder why she's now so much showing Serbia, how beautiful her country is, the best clubs, folk singers etc. Is it because she doesn't have any work in Paris and all big brands ditched her.. Or it's something else.. Maybe she is dragging Dirty to show to her ex that she is soooo happy and in looove, because it's clear that she isn't over him. And before, whenever she was in Serbia, she would barely mention it.

Reactions: 20
You can really see her implants showing in the last video with the bralette on which I believe is why she covered herself with that Hermes bag at some point...she never shied away from showing cleavage (despite what she says) but her body fat is so low on her upper body now that all you see are the implants.

the funny thing is that I have nothing against fake boobs, fake lips or whatever you wanna do but fake personality and fake truths are irritating...just own it, people would appreciate you for it!
Can someone double check that last YT video...is that a bralette price tag tucked in...if you look at her image in the mirror you can notice something at the back of the bralette...my eyes are not the sharpest anymore and im squinting hard here...but omg...It is! LOL! GUUUUYS! She's not keeping half of these purchases...she cannot afford to do so. She uses them for shoots and videos and then she returns them to collect her money. If she is not doing that...then she would be living in a palace by now bcz clearly her income would be astronomical....lol! Oh tam tam!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can someone double check that last YT video...is that a bralette price tag tucked in...if you look at her image in the mirror you can notice something at the back of the bralette...my eyes are not the sharpest anymore and im squinting hard here...but omg...It is! LOL! GUUUUYS! She's not keeping half of these purchases...she cannot afford to do so. She uses them for shoots and videos and then she returns them to collect her money. If she is not doing that...then she would be living in a palace by now bcz clearly her income would be astronomical....lol! Oh tam tam!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 And she would’ve needed 300 IKEA wardrobes, if she kept all of those clothes. But probably she’ll keep now the bralette, because you mention it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ladies, I really think she is already suffering because of her ED and yes, probably because of her other girls are suffering too but let’s stop making fun of her “pancake ass” and what not. This really does not help anyone. I’m really sorry that not everyone has a (fake) Kardashian ass. I have said this before btw and no, I do not like Tamara as a person (at all).
totally agree. This thread blames her for promoting skinny people, but you keep making fun of her ass. Like...she has a pretty amazing body.

Reactions: 4
Tragically, but true, not much has changed in Serbia since Arkan's time.

Organised crime and racketeering still thrives, and Tamara was extremely vigilant before the (in)famous "friendship" with his and Ceca'a daughter, knowing that, if exposed, she could very easily end up a victim of a gun robbery or, even worse, a kidnapping.

Now, when she finally got the chance to have the very same "protection" the Raznatovic family have (not to be confused, Ceca - Serbia's most popular and highest paid folk singer - is no better than her late husband; she just has a much shorter "work experience" because she learned the "business" directly from Arkan!), being a shameful opportunist she is, Tamara embraced it with fully open arms!

So, nowadays she is out and about in Belgrade with a security/"protection", plus, she knows that the best booths in every in/popular club are secured for her in advance through the surname Raznatović, and here, in poor and miserable Serbia, if you don't have a reserved bleeping central booth in a club (with a well-cooled bottle of Moët & Chandon on it!) - then, essentially, you don't even exist! As a bonus, here is a bunch of (mostly paid) paparazzi and gossip "journalists", who follow Raznatovic family literally everywhere, so Tamara gets a muuuuch broader media exposure than ever before, as well (free of charge, of course)…

In other words, Tamara, who until a month ago has been known in tight Serbia's fashion circles only, nowadays is a PROPER celebrity here!

And not because she has been fashion blogger/vlogger/Grammer for more than ten years, but because she has been photographed as a "VIP" guest at Anastasija Raznatović's birthday party a month ago and Anastasija also posted a couple of Instagram stories with her at the time. 🤭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
totally agree. This thread blames her for promoting skinny people, but you keep making fun of her ass. Like...she has a pretty amazing body.
actually the thread is blaming her for promoting an unhealthy lifestyle - juicing as a meal replacement while she drinks coke, pretending she works out when she doesn't and faking a tan as her "real skin tone" to appear ethnic/different or who knows what else. The comment about her body etc aren't nice, but hey it's a gossip thread so that's what this discussion is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
actually the thread is blaming her for promoting an unhealthy lifestyle - juicing as a meal replacement while she drinks coke, pretending she works out when she doesn't and faking a tan as her "real skin tone" to appear ethnic/different or who knows what else. The comment about her body etc aren't nice, but hey it's a gossip thread so that's what this discussion is.
gossip shouldn't be body shaming, just saying.

gossip shouldn't be body shaming, just saying.
Well the problem is with her ass is that she have a haul where she shows bikinis and saying for like 5 mins straight that she bought thong bikinis cause she’s working on her booty. Excuse me but a booty if you “work on it”( as she said) doesn’t look like this. So the things abut her flat ass started because of her. I’m pretty sure if she didn’t say this no one would say a single word about her ass- it is not cool to pretend that you are working out. She should work out because of herself (health etc) not because of her followers and cause all the influencers do that. sooo just yeah🤷🏼‍♀️

Well the problem is with her ass is that she have a haul where she shows bikinis and saying for like 5 mins straight that she bought thong bikinis cause she’s working on her booty. Excuse me but a booty if you “work on it”( as she said) doesn’t look like this. So the things abut her flat ass started because of her. I’m pretty sure if she didn’t say this no one would say a single word about her ass- it is not cool to pretend that you are working out. She should work out because of herself (health etc) not because of her followers and cause all the influencers do that. sooo just yeah🤷🏼‍♀️
ah and if you’re wondering which video I am talking about: Biggest Clothing Haul I ever did

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, I agree with you. Tamara is promoting ED and unhealthy mindset, she is influencing millions (LOL) of girls that you should be skin and bones and apologies for not wearing makeup.
She spoke about "working on her butt", but she is probably unaware that you actually need to eat to gain booty and workout, so she is one uneducated healthcare professional. We agree to disagree about liking her body or not, but it is a fact that she is more naked than dressed in her videos and reels, so that's the topic of her content, therefore the comments. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s not so much bodyshaming than it is shaming her comments. She lies about her boob job so we’ll make fun of her bolt on implants, she lies about fillers so we’ll make fun of her bad fillers, she says she has abs when they are clearly not there, she says she has been working on her booty when it’s pretty much nonexistent. She doesn’t owe it to anyone to say what work she has done but it’s the bragging that she does that we make fun of. Like when she says she has a big huge huge collaboration she’s so so excited for: but where is it? Can anyone actually see it? Fake it til you make it, just like her fake tan.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.