Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so clear she is doing all of the dieting and cleansing for Rasputin
Have you all heard her saying to him when they were in Venice, " BABY YOU SAID YOU ARE GOING ON DIET" when he took piece of bread or croissant... that is sick.. and yes seems all this stems from him as well

He is thin as a stick, which is so unattractive on a man...but that comment shocked me, why he would be dieting he has 50 kgs no more lol

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Have you all heard her saying to him when they were in Venice, " BABY YOU SAID YOU ARE GOING ON DIET" when he took piece of bread or croissant... that is sick.. and yes seems all this stems from him as well

He is thin as a stick, which is so unattractive on a man...but that comment shocked me, why he would be dieting he has 50 kgs no more lol
Hahahahahahaha. I am not worried about Rasputin going on a diet, because he has ENOUGH food hidden in that beard to eat for 2 decades. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here’s that flat pancake ass, again! Nice booty workout Tam Tam…keep it up, you’re getting excellent results - NOT!😂
I don't think her ass is the main problem here, but her posture. If only she would stand up straight her figure would look waaay better, belly smaller, ass rounder etc., which also implies she does not workout much as there is no single muscle in her core to keep her body up. She should really start thinking of her health more and less of a beauty, as beauty will come with health, how can't she understand that...

I also wonder how no-one from her team has guts to tell her to film it all over again when she does not look good in the video, but let her release it like this 😐

Reactions: 21
I still don't get it why it is discussed here she is skinny etc, she does starve herself indeed, and on YT camera does look on a skinnier side, but hell no, when she is photographed next to someone else she IS BIGGER, she is not skinny at all, maybe her upper body is less bulkier so that is the illusion. Also all photos taken from her from someone else she just looks normal, not big not small, absolutely average. I'd even say she has put weight again, on those Venice photos/videos she has hanging thighs and looks like a normal girl, far away from skinny

WHAT?!?! that sounds surreal and so non relatable to non Serbian viewers, but does make sense as she must have something from showing Serbia suddenly, she always appeared she is ashamed where is she from until now.

Chill Tamara xx
yeah tbh i feel kinda self conscious reading the comments sometimes when people call her "extremely skinny" and that she looks manly/unhealthy/bad/sick etc bc i'm thinner than her and i can't help it. idk it makes me wonder what people must think of my body if they think tamara is too thin/sickly

Reactions: 2
yeah tbh i feel kinda self conscious reading the comments sometimes when people call her "extremely skinny" and that she looks manly/unhealthy/bad/sick etc bc i'm thinner than her and i can't help it. idk it makes me wonder what people must think of my body if they think tamara is too thin/sickly
You said it well, you can’t help it, that’s how you are. Tamara is making her self skinny on PURPOSE! That’s a huge difference. Look at her Burberry scarf, pink lipstick, before rich Swiss sugar daddy photos, and you’ll see her being fuller, looking normal. And the problem with her is in her head. The end.

Reactions: 15
Please don’t think about that. One thing is if you are naturaly thin, even if you eat normal or even more then normal, but your metabolisam is fast. My sister is like that her whole life (she is 42 now) 170cm/51kg. She pratices yoga for years and she is very healthy. And then there’s Tamara who destroys her body and promotes it as a health one. She is not as skinny as she photoshop photos to look skinny. That is the biggest problem here. With her weight, with her butt, with her posture, with her abs...And that's why we call up on her. She imposes some standards of beauty that she herself does not meet, but she has no problem falsifying images like she does.

Reactions: 12
Probably admiring your natural self...see Leonie she is so tiny, but it suits her, she has boobies, she eats a LOT, I would be massive if I eat all those carby vegan stuff...as girls above said, the issue with Tamara is she is so fake, self obsessed, vain, die hard to be something she is not, from fashion, lifestyle to her body...supported with all her BS lies and photoshopping herself to look 10 sizes smaller...to me she looks fine and average body and she looks attractive let's be honest, she only has F** up her face and her ugly personality and pathological traits...pls don't compare yourself to that clown

Reactions: 13
Probably admiring your natural self...see Leonie she is so tiny, but it suits her, she has boobies, she eats a LOT, I would be massive if I eat all those carby vegan stuff...as girls above said, the issue with Tamara is she is so fake, self obsessed, vain, die hard to be something she is not, from fashion, lifestyle to her body...supported with all her BS lies and photoshopping herself to look 10 sizes smaller...to me she looks fine and average body and she looks attractive let's be honest, she only has F** up her face and her ugly personality and pathological traits...pls don't compare yourself to that clown
I was initially amazed with her transformation abilities...she did have a rough start in the face department but really managed to make it look good- at least on camera. I accepted she photoshops herself on insta but I then realised also the heavy filters on YT. When you look at the candid Getty images (not the paid ones she put, but snapshots from real situations) she looks much different and botched now. However, I think it’s just the fillers that make her look this way-which can be partially dissolved. I wonder if all her transformations were geared towards looking good on camera that in reality she is all deformed. It’s quite sad. I think she did good work initially with her face and a bad work with the body. She has is focussed on making her legs look thin but everything else went out as well (boob fat, butt..). Obviously no tone in the muscles or nutrition to build them up. In the end she is becoming a caricature of herself. Very sad to watch. I think at this point for her to turn around would need a lot of work on herself with therapists and to lay off the influencer life and understand who she really wants to be- because who she is at the moment is vapid and sad. I’m of all the personality traits I admire her tenacity and will to create- you got to give it to her. However, critical thinking skills are heavily wanting. Too bad because with her tenacity and ok look, she could go far in building a good (real) career-not this influencer crap. Can an old dog learn new tricks?

Reactions: 13
Being a Serb and having to spend my whole life here (in Belgrade, so I apologise for my poor English 🤭 ), I perfectly know what I'm talking about - trust me!
I'm baffled that YouTube has not taken down her YouTube channel and baffled that brands don't mind her association with certain people in Serbia. If you were seen with people associated with hate organisations organisation this would never be allowed to continue.

Reactions: 8
I'm baffled that YouTube has not taken down her YouTube channel and baffled that brands don't mind her association with certain people in Serbia. If you were seen with people associated with hate organisations organisation this would never be allowed to continue.
As mentioned it is completely irrelevant to the rest of the world probably so ot is not picked up upon... same as her blackfishing if she was an ounce relevant in western world she would have been cancelled a long ago.. I guess only locals somewhat know that she is some blogger... 33 years old that is embarrasing

Reactions: 15
She is the darkest. Like a burned chicken.
New member here! Watching Tamara’s stories, I’m seeing that she has been to Belgrade a lot in the past few weeks; as well as being surrounded by really tacky people?!🤭😬 Wasnt she trying to be like really “avant-garde” and all of a sudden she is seen with people of dubious provenance? Can somebody pretty please sum it up for me? TY.

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahaha, does she really think that she looks like this?
If you look closely, the FaceTune even drew eyes on her sunglasses 🤣🤣😂😂
0D2CEB77-7CDD-495C-B2D5-46E468927352.jpeg

GaaaaAjsz this is becoming too much for me...she is a car crash in slow motion and I cannot keep wasting my time on this clown nobody...are there any other influencers to follow that have a similar style to TamTam when she was in a flowery phase? Everyone mentiones AlexP. She is nice but she gives me a bit of frigid and cold vibes...anyone’s else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh God. Someone commented on her last video that her boyfriend looks like Jared Leto. wtf? What an insult to JL?come on

Oh God. Someone commented on her last video that her boyfriend looks like Jared Leto. wtf? What an insult to JL?come on
And if you didn't know, the apartment in Milan has tall ceiling. Haha. Pay for the English tutor. So sad.And she wants us believe that he will built her a closet in Milan. Stop watching Sex and the city, you are not Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ohhh please… Her boyfriend will make her the nicest walk in closet ever in Milano… Yeah sure, in a rented appartment 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She hasn't sold herself to drugstore brands but I think that she would die for Lorna MAC collaboration

Bravo Tattle girls, she is going on another juice cleanse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe they meant JUST the long hair lol!! JL has a beautiful boyish face (can’t believe he’s nearly 50!) and gorgeous blue eyes 👀

And if you didn't know, the apartment in Milan has tall ceiling. Haha. Pay for the English tutor. So sad.And she wants us believe that he will built her a closet in Milan. Stop watching Sex and the city, you are not Carrie.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.