Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ms.bralette showing no skin being classy
Poor Dunja Jovanic, she is stealing her stomaklija idea but with Chanel
I'm sure she has said in previous videos that she doesn't like to show cleavage🤔I guess the controlling boyfriend likes cleavage and now she is doing what he wants. This is not a healthy relationship

even her bio is memento against everything Tamara is
Not a fan of Xenia but I do like how natural she is with minimal makeup and or no makeup, she does look pretty and she involves her boyfriend in her video because he is part of her life. She is not hiding anything

Reactions: 9
You can really see her implants showing in the last video with the bralette on which I believe is why she covered herself with that Hermes bag at some point...she never shied away from showing cleavage (despite what she says) but her body fat is so low on her upper body now that all you see are the implants.

the funny thing is that I have nothing against fake boobs, fake lips or whatever you wanna do but fake personality and fake truths are irritating...just own it, people would appreciate you for it!

Reactions: 20
LOL
No comment
Hi GaaaaAjs, long time lurker here (not TamTam LOL)! I also started following her a bit in the Peacehaven attic flowery phase and thought she was cute and inspiring and then didn’t check her Youtube...to my surprise after tuning in I see she has mOoVeD to her NeW place in Paris...which was fake as her Patek watch is fake (and probably some Hermes bags she swaps after reselling the originals for 2X- second job 😉).
Thanks for the picture TamTam and informing us that Rasputin has more than one pair of boots 🤣 (ps boots in the summer 🤢).
She is so masculine lately, perhaps she may jump on the they/them train as well, in addition to black fishing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm sure she has said in previous videos that she doesn't like to show cleavage🤔I guess the controlling boyfriend likes cleavage and now she is doing what he wants. This is not a healthy relationship

Not a fan of Xenia but I do like how natural she is with minimal makeup and or no makeup, she does look pretty and she involves her boyfriend in her video because he is part of her life. She is not hiding anything
Funny that you say he’s controlling because I get these vibes too.From the few times he has spoken on camera he seems to belittle and talk down to her and her disordered restricted eating and his extreme lean/thinness too looks like it’s a toxic relationship where he judges her weight so she maintains a very low weight and doesn’t eat food except salad or soup and then makes a big deal about sweet food or so called unhealthy food as if to show that she’s being good. When she has mentioned on vlogs that she dresses in revealing clothes or dresses the way she does now to please him, it was weird. Dress for yourself ffs, you are 30!

LOL
No comment
The ysl shoes/ he’s carrying me down the stairs photo 🤢🤢 she is such a pick me girl. Insecure and desperate for validation beyond anything

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Funny that you say he’s controlling because I get these vibes too.From the few times he has spoken on camera he seems to belittle and talk down to her and her disordered restricted eating and his extreme lean/thinness too looks like it’s a toxic relationship where he judges her weight so she maintains a very low weight and doesn’t eat food except salad or soup and then makes a big deal about sweet food or so called unhealthy food as if to show that she’s being good. When she has mentioned on vlogs that she dresses in revealing clothes or dresses the way she does now to please him, it was weird. Dress for yourself ffs, you are 30!

The ysl shoes/ he’s carrying me down the stairs photo 🤢🤢 she is such a pick me girl. Insecure and desperate for validation beyond anything
I also genuinely wonder if it is not linked to Paris. She is now is the fashion capital and wants to "dress the part" but also be as skinny as women in the city (i should know: i'm from Paris). Her old style would absolutely not match in France, it is much much different that the style in the UK.

Reactions: 8
As much as i would have loved for Xenia to throw shade at Tamara, she really is not. Xenia continues to be a very naive girl. She is way better than Tetkatam, but not smart to diss her or even stop being friends with her. My 2 cents regarding Xenia.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Seeking validation from a partner who is 14+ years older than her is horrible at any age. The cheeto look is disgreaceful too.....bad messaging to her younger audience and looks so unhealthy. I'm glad Xenia is quietly trolling Tamtam....Tamtam deserves it considering her belittling of their relationship as "industry friends", but the costa rica group is MIA completely.

Reactions: 13
Are her lips bigger than the cat lady’s now? Disgusting. Don’t get me started on how splotchy that photo would have looked in color

Reactions: 11
Are her lips bigger than the cat lady’s now? Disgusting. Don’t get me started on how splotchy that photo would have looked in color
Exactly my thoughts. This photo already looked disgusting in color, so she thought black and white will make her look better, but it won’t, when you are already a piece of TRASH.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it could also be because paris post code is 75 and he is based there? I dunno some people do that in France but looking at the photo he could well be 46yo too...so unsure
Hahah it's 100% his year od birth, most of ppl born before 80s for some reason tend to put their year in their email, screen name etc... it's also used in many cases as phone pin 🙈

Reactions: 14
She looks like she has a balding receding head, jowls and deep nasal folds of a 60 year old in that bw photo not to mention her down turned swollen lips and Downturned eyes, I’m so shocked she a)looks like this at 30 unless she’s a smoker and/or is lying about her age and b) posted this without editing it heavily

Reactions: 12
According to the latest stories, her next destination could be hotel complex Portonovi in Montenegro. They offered free vacation to many influencers from Serbia, so we’ll see if she was paid the same, or just to post those stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
By the way, did anybody mention those pics from her "Belrgade nightlife"? Those girls she's with look very strange to say the least.... full of plastic surgeries and overall "cheap"... I thought she doesn't associate with that kind of crowd? Although that baptising looked very very tacky as well... it's like she wants to be cool but in her core she isn't 🤔

According to the latest stories, her next destination could be hotel complex Portonovi in Montenegro.
Exactly, I was just on her feed and saw it! Looks like she reposted some badly made video... more tackiness in arrivo?

Reactions: 18
By the way, did anybody mention those pics from her "Belrgade nightlife"? Those girls she's with look very strange to say the least.... full of plastic surgeries and overall "cheap"... I thought she doesn't associate with that kind of crowd?
The girls with her are from the 2 most well known families in serbia, kind of like royalty but balkanized version... Aleksandra prijovic is a singer and a daughter in law of Lepa Brena(the biggest star in the former Yugoslavia) .. And the other girl is Anastasija Ražnatović who is a daughter of Ceca(also a singer) and arkan(war criminal)... Most of singers/celebrities in serbia/balkan in general have spent a lot of time in the office of plastic surgeons and most of them look the same to say the least... I was laughing so hard to what you said because its so truethey are so cheap and tacky but people still consider them to be sort of aristocracy for some reason and they are literally a pile of plastic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.