Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, her teeth are looking really weird lately, like she has a receding gums and/or a set of false teeth dentures without gaps rather than individual veneers, not sure this makes sense?even the size of her teeth seem too narrow so it looks odd. But it’s not very nice to look at, not sure why it’s more noticeable now
She doesn't have veneers :) She did something called composite bonding, where the resin is being poured over the natural tooth without filing it. I remember it was 4-5 years ago, she was in Belgrade for a couple of days and she mentioned how she did this and it took only one visit to the dentist. She did it for purely cosmetic reasons but this is actually used if your teeth are chipped or discoloured or uneven. I think it's the fastest thing you can do and it doesn't destroy your natural teeth. But that has to be replaced every 4 years or so. Maybe she did something recently and that's why it looks so strange...

Why do I remember these things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Since when is this called fashion? This looks like she pulled things out of several random people’s wardrobes and got dressed
If it wasn't designer, she wouldn't where any of it. Maybe I'm being ageist, but I think she's too old to be showing her abs unless in swimwear. I'm 28 and haven't worn a crop top since uni

The problem with Tamara and a lot of her followers is they think style is derived from how much money you spend on your wadrobe

Reactions: 23
Since when is this called fashion? This looks like she pulled things out of several random people’s wardrobes and got dressed
This is awful, and her bag looks so cheap and plastic, like she bought it on the market

Reactions: 15
I'm not the tiniest bit worried for her, she's a grown woman.
I am worried about the young girls watching her anorexic ED videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I watched that vlog she made a salad (I know is not the lastest one) and I think I heard her said at some point "I like to challenge myself to fast longer time". English is not my first language but did I hear that correctly? Did she actually say so? She basically said she likes to challenge herself to not eat?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sweeet lord! First she spoke about ''maybe I'm getting married very soon'', giving hints last 6 months and now she's changed the tune (correct me if this is wrong, not native speaker :D ) ''she's not traditional, she doesn't want kids soon etc etc....'' something bad is happening in Tam's love life :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I watched that vlog she made a salad (I know is not the lastest one) and I think I heard her said at some point "I like to challenge myself to fast longer time". English is not my first language but did I hear that correctly? Did she actually say so? She basically said she likes to challenge herself to not eat?
You've heard right. she challenges herself to not eat for longer and longer periods.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Maybe her family finally sees the red flags and they will help her now when she is with them in Serbia. At least something useful from her constant travelling🙄

Reactions: 13
She might go back to London according to her q&a video. Come on Tetka we all know you live in Brighton not in London!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sweeet lord! First she spoke about ''maybe I'm getting married very soon'', giving hints last 6 months and now she's changed the tune (correct me if this is wrong, not native speaker :D ) ''she's not traditional, she doesn't want kids soon etc etc....'' something bad is happening in Tam's love life :D

That reminds me, what happened to her bday party where someone on her Instagram that it was a surprise engagement party? seems it was just a random bday party after all where she had her friends fly into Paris back when COVID travel restrictions were in place in France - what a narcissist

on Getty there are some older photos from 2018 where she looks good but less than 1 year later she went from pretty and young to aging herself 10 years just from a nose job, Botox and fillers. Compare the first photos to the last three- it looks like she had a botched facelift. Why would someone do this to themselves? Isn’t the aim to stay looking young and attractive?!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That reminds me, what happened to her bday party where someone on her Instagram that it was a surprise engagement party? seems it was just a random bday party after all where she had her friends fly into Paris back when COVID travel restrictions were in place in France - what a narcissist

on Getty there are some older photos from 2018 where she looks good but less than 1 year later she went from pretty and young to aging herself 10 years just from a nose job, Botox and fillers. Compare the first photos to the last three- it looks like she had a botched facelift. Why would someone do this to themselves? Isn’t the aim to stay looking young and attractive?!
In the photo with the navy blazer and Dior Saddle bag she looks like Donatella Versace.. Or any dried up, over-filled woman with her face stapled to her neck... She’s doing herself a disservice with these corrections.She looked fresh and youthful before, I can only imagine what all these influencers will look like in 20 years when they start aging for real.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think she went to Serbia to get vaccinated. This Sunday, Serbia is vaccinating their citizens living abroad.

Reactions: 14
I'm seriously getting worried for her, she started to look so anorexic on this video, like omg in comparison to last year her arms are gone, look at that it's purely bones
She looks the same to me in the arm area. Her arms were hella skinny last year, same this year.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.