Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God, is it possible for someone to say so many things without actually saying anything?! 😲

My thoughts while watching, sorry for the long post😂

*She is talking about her dad’s credit card for 10 minutes now. I just can’t deal with this verbal diarrhoea.
She gave the card back to her dad, yeah right, humble Tetka as always.

*She says she’s loud and makes dirty jokes at parties, and she’s crazy at parties, this seems to me like a teenager trying to be cool and wacky to fit in 🥺 Yet, I remember her saying years ago that she doesn’t like going out that much and that she’s very much a light night out type of person.

*People who live in Paris, question: is Paris reaaaaally that horrible and booooring in the summer as Tetka says? How would she know, she’s literally seen her building and Hermes, she doesn’t have any friends except Xenia there who could actually know Paris.

I imagine it’s a typical capital city in Europe (or even prettier because it’s Paris), sure it’s better to go to the coast in summer, but I’m sure there are people who don’t have much opportunity as Tam to travel, especially now, so there must be something awesome to do in the summer, pools, parties etc.

My city where I live is also big and it gets horribly hot but when you have no travel possibilities, there is entertainment and leisure and a ton of options for sure. I just don’t think that it’s that horrible for her to mention it in several videos so far, it just annoys me how privileged and spoiled she is, even Paris isn’t good enough. 🙄

* She’s reading TL for sure, she’s mentioning her change of style now, how people say it’s because of Raspy 😝

* “fashiony” “life update-y” what is that vocabulary?? 😅

that’s it, I got it out of my system, thanks for coming to my TED talk 😂
Sure, it can get really hot in the summer but it’s still Paris. One of the most- if not the most- beautiful cities in the world. Definitely not boring, quite the opposite actually. There are lots of things to do..beautiful parks to ‘picniquer’ as we call it here, walks and drinks along the seine, countless terraces. Lots of swimming pools too. And if you miss the sea that much, you hop on a train and boom in three hours you are in the south of France. It really depends on what you are looking for.

Reactions: 24
Sure, it can get really hot in the summer but it’s still Paris. One of the most- if not the most- beautiful cities in the world. Definitely not boring, quite the opposite actually. There are lots of things to do..beautiful parks to ‘picniquer’ as we call it here, walks and drinks along the seine, countless terraces. Lots of swimming pools too. And if you miss the sea that much, you hop on a train and boom in three hours you are in the south of France. It really depends on what you are looking for.
That's what I imagined, I would consider it a privilege just to be bored in Paris, although I don't think that's possible, considering it's so pretty and vivid and bursting with culture. It just irritates me when someone who doesn't even care to explore it makes that kind of judgement. I haven't yet visited unfortunately, but it's on my post COVID bucket list. ☺

Reactions: 20
New video -> This is closest to her final form she has ever been - rough caveman Balkan folk singer.

I can smell some desperation in the air. Maybe insecurity/breakup/he's not home/crisis....

• Haha
She has the moves and the behaviour of a drugged person.... the part about Italy and Italian ppl, scary!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's what I imagined, I would consider it a privilege just to be bored in Paris, although I don't think that's possible, considering it's so pretty and vivid and bursting with culture. It just irritates me when someone who doesn't even care to explore it makes that kind of judgement. I haven't yet visited unfortunately, but it's on my post COVID bucket list. ☺
I loved my university time in Paris, there are so many things to do and the seaside is really not far away either! I have also spent many times in Versailles. Every city can be ‘boring’ if the one living there is bored themselves, I guess…

Reactions: 16
Yeah she’s also bff with Danielle Bernstein which is very telling. That chick is problematic AF.
O really, she is friend with Daniele B ?
Thats where from open jeans come from
Ah that girl is fake as well, apparently stealing ideas from other small designers...
But our tetka is not a theaf 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else hear her Freudian slip when she said “my ex, I mean, current boyfriend...”? I actually like her better in this relationship than any of her previous ones so I hope they make it work.

I STRUGGLED during that 7-8 minute monologue about her Dad’s credit card. I was hanging on until the end to see if she told us how much money she spent in 4 months; she never got around to it. 😬🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ah, Santa Tamara, forgiving to a person who criticized her and then a person apologized. Girl, your point is wrong. First you talk about people who praise you and then you talk about person who criticized you (and remember so many small details after 10 years, hmm, interesting). Out of so many people who criticize you giving you friendly advice how to improve yourself, you make up about a comment who insulted you. You need to grow up asap and understand that critics=/=insult, they are not always negative, even here, every comment about you, Tamara, was something you could use to grow and become a better version of yourself. But no, you enjoy in your vanity, in your perfect bubble you live in and believe you are the best version of yourself. Girl...
To spare you the pain, girls, I will give you a hint that this new video is again about her being "typical pisces", she is so modest and humble, she has always been, yet she is very confident and she doesn't know what she wants in life, oh wait, she is following her heart and dreams, she lives in a moment.
Tamara, I know that you are reading comments here, we live in the 21st century, visiting a therapist is not a taboo. It is a friendly advise I honestly doubt your besties would tell you.

Reactions: 17
I love it how she always mentions how she's a typical Pisces but is avoiding mentioning one thing Pisces are often related to - and that's addiction. :D No offense to any Pisces out here :) This is only because she generalizes so much and yet never mentions the most often generalization when it comes to her sign.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
More gems under the latest video 😂
Also Tetka acts so annoyed that people ask her questions about her life. They’re not even rude questions. If you’re an influencer who has their whole life in the public eye it’s just part of the job. She should expect that people are curious.
A80C8653-88C8-42ED-BC33-1A5D9BDE6BEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never has 30 minutes of non stop talking actually said so little. And that outfit with strings holding up her boobs is atrocious. It’s like she’s become a parody / meme / caricature of all that is worst of typical social media influencers today. Literally zero substance or intellect. Another holiday to lake como whilst the rest of us in Europe live under non stop travel bans and restrictions. Move around the world Tamara in your naked outfits facilitated by your disordered eating / starvation and non stop shopping, taking your IKEA shelves to each new air bnb. Don’t build a home or commit to anything including people or animals or even invest in your future unless it’s Hermes. You know, because you’re Pisces and just go with the flow right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This post on her blog is so cringy. "WHAT HELPS ME KEEP FIT DURING LOCKDOWN"
it's basically an AD with her not-very-fitnessey poses where she looks bored, starved and angry...

• Haha
  • Sick
A little round up of tetkas Instagram because there’s too much to say as usual - her Ig is more entertaining than her YT which I can’t even bring myself to hate watch anymore -

Firstly, her teeth are looking really weird lately, like she has a receding gums and/or a set of false teeth dentures without gaps rather than individual veneers, not sure this makes sense?even the size of her teeth seem too narrow so it looks odd. But it’s not very nice to look at, not sure why it’s more noticeable now

Those pics from her reel with those 10x too long potato sack trousers - her fashion styling attempts is just 100% man repellent and try hard high fashun~ vibes now. How is she getting away with these crimes again fashion?

and lastly, an honourable mention to the posing/ angles from her Getty images photos so that we can again marvel at her hunchback posture in those too short jeans with the box fresh Nike trainers, looking like a 70 year old grandma trying to get down with the kids.

She needs a lesson on how to wear shoes and trousers because the kitten half boot and second world war trousers isn’t acceptable

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
D37516FA-75BA-4F83-9FAC-DD3F661D0216.jpeg

I’m calling Interpol, she and her nail artist need to be arrested for their crimes!!! 🚨🚔These nails are AWFUL.

also why is she rocking baby boomer nails anyway it’s not 2017 anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
O really, she is friend with Daniele B ?
Thats where from open jeans come from
Ah that girl is fake as well, apparently stealing ideas from other small designers...
But our tetka is not a theaf 😂

Xenia is bff with Danielle B. Wouldn’t surprise me if Tamara startd being friends with her too. Monkey see, monkey do 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What about Italy and Italians?? Can you please tell us?? I cannot watch her anymore and listen to her bs...
I wish I could post a video recording of that part, wait let me try🤭 It makes you want to slap her... I used to think she is ok and collected and I liked her for her discipline and dedication. Even though it was obvious she was a spoiled rich girl, I still respected her for being hardworking and composed. However, now she just looks like a hollow starlette without brains, so disappointing.

In case that I can't post the video, I'm referring to the part starting at 16:15. Watch it if you wanna get agitated🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The pics on getty images are hideous... The orange one gives me such a cringe vibe.

About her new vlog... Well, looks like she did one in response to tattle. Sadly she doesn't seem to be capable of comprehending what the critics are about.

Anyway... I can't stomach when people explain themselves. Honestly, if you'd be living your best authentic, genuine life Tamara, then you wouldn't feel the need for such a tit show chat... Being happy and hyper doesn't mean necessarily that you're your “true self” which actually can face challenges, make commitments and navigate through this world like a grown up.

Also, didn't she say in one of her stories that she doesn't have time for training an intern. Well, seems like she found some time as she mentions her in the vlogs.

Another weird thing was first stating how frustrated she is about the flat hunt in Milan and then saying she is super chill and could basically live anywhere... Yeah, super chill as long as you are being pampered. That's easy for anyone haha.

The way how she said that she can have another bf in a second, really disgusted me. Most probably she wanted to encourage her viewers to have an abundance mindset. Yes, works fine when you're dating. In a partnership, however, it's about growth and sticking together even when it gets rough sometimes. It's not always fluffy puffy. This is life. We are humans with a range of emotions. This toxic positivity BS will drain you and make you look like an empty shell with dead eyes. Oh wait... that's exactly how she looks like lately.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.