Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow Tamara one or two years ago, mainly watching her handbag videos and then I kind of forgot about her until now....My dear lord baby Jesus what have she done to her FACE?! She has soooooo much fillers in her cheeks it looks like she’s wearing a mask or something?? When she turns her head to the side and shows her profile her whole upper cheek area is sticking out so far from her face it looks bizarre.

Do you guys remember a few years ago when the duck lips were the “thing”? Or the super fake silicon implants-era? I believe these weird overdone cheek fillers and the pointy chin fillers are the new duck lips. We will all probably look back at this period and think why the hell did people do this to themselves?!

Tamara used to have all the plastic in her lips and now it has migrated up to her cheeks.... and all that other botox in her face, I don’t get it at all!
Absolutely, same with any other (fugly) trend as well: Sharpie brows, eyelash extensions, contouring, fake-ass claw nails, injections (all over the body) etc etc.

People will be like WTF and they'll be asking themselves why did they do that to themselves, esp the stuff that is longterm damaging like extensions (eyes and head), fake nails, injections, whatever the hell it is they do to their eyebrows.

Edit: And all this will be looked at with horror in the future (aside from some us who look at it with horror already), same like we judge today "bad fashion".

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It's amazing how many hours is she willing to spend on these "treatments" for her "summer body project" (wait! whut) and not in a single moment that it has crossed her mind to actually go to the gym and hire a professional trainer...

She will be skinny-fat as an ending result, which I guess, is what she wants.
But, wouldn't it be a more productive, relatable, more respectful thing to do, just to really WORK on and for your body?

I mean, she preaches this hard work all the time, but when it comes to actually really achieving something, she literally takes all side routes, laziest ways, and presents them as they are very glamourous whereas, in reality, she just lays there...and does nothing.
As a result, she looks older, her back is going nowhere near getting better, and those legs are getting ultra-photoshopped.

Ugh, I am so bored with laziness.
Edit: There is one positive thing, I really like her hair now, it's much better than that witchy nest one month ago.
Totally agree. I can’t stomach her anymore, with all the lazy content and hypocrisy and new lies every day. And it’s even worse when you think about what message she is sending to her audience, which is a lot of young, impressionable girls. She’s basically teaching them that the only way they can get anywhere is through money and treatments.
Her lifestyle is beyond unhealthy, both for her and those she influences. I just hope she does something or gets some help because I don’t think she can go on like this much longer.

Reactions: 16
Nicest she’s looked in a while and it’s from a non mainstream designer with no logos who she’s only working with because they probably paid for either some of her trip or otherwise. She already looks better now that she’s away from Paris and FT seemingly inspiring her mannish looks and style but what’s the point of flying to Milan if you’re just going to show screenshots of the fashion show from your laptop anyway - dumb and dumber

also these feet comments made me 🤢🤮🤮 her bunion feet should not be shown so frequently

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow she actually flew to Milan in the middle of a pandemic in order to watch a fashion show online on her computer?

I have no words.... the reason this pandemic is still going on is because of idiots like her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm quite sure she's faking those trips, the pictures are probably old and kept for situations like this.
She surely has a photo album dedicated just to fake stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she also said the same about cleavage, for so long she said she doesnt like to wear anything showing too much cleavage and its not part of her style and not classy, i related to that of her style! lately especially last year she has been so into super low cut tops
It just shows that she has no defined style, just wears whatever is popular, trendy, splashed with prints and logos.

Reactions: 13
Interestingly, a few days ago, I heard a story at the hairdresser's about how Tamara left her ex-boyfriend when he was in financial trouble. In fact, that was the reason she found a new boyfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Interestingly, a few days ago, I heard a story at the hairdresser's about how Tamara left her ex-boyfriend when he was in financial trouble. In fact, that was the reason she found a new boyfriend
Must mean Ft is from old money or something otherwise no way a balmain sales assistant would earn enough to buy his gf 12k bags and keeep her financially ‘happy’

Reactions: 9
Yup, but she's too lazy.
How come nobody is talking about this naked look? :LOL:
our girl got new boobs in serbia? Have you all noticed new perky implants?

Her nose does seem wider lately, maybe her face got skinnier or she is making her nose wider on purpose to look more african american. It would not be surprising considering she said that she's not white 🙄
I also think she did something to the nose as well. So she is on major upgrade? Shaving lasering forehead, new boobs, non surgical nosejob, hectolitres of botox, eyebrow sky lift, body shaping treatments :D

I guess serbia trip must have been fun :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Must mean Ft is from old money or something otherwise no way a balmain sales assistant would earn enough to buy his gf 12k bags and keeep her financially ‘happy’
What old money? Where is that money? 🤣🤣🤣 they live in their suitcases and eat cherry tomato pasta every day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi girls, quick question. Do you think Tamara's hair is real? Now hear me out, a few weeks ago I went back through her YouTube and there was a video where she was blow drying her hair, her hair was 'thick-ish' but not as thick as it is now. Also when she has her hair in a pony tail, the thickness of the tail to her scalp does not match. I don't know if I'm just over analysing, maybe she has thick hair but it must be down to the vitamins she takes because I'm adamant her hair was never this thick.

Hi girls, quick question. Do you think Tamara's hair is real? Now hear me out, a few weeks ago I went back through her YouTube and there was a video where she was blow drying her hair, her hair was 'thick-ish' but not as thick as it is now. Also when she has her hair in a pony tail, the thickness of the tail to her scalp does not match. I don't know if I'm just over analysing, maybe she has thick hair but it must be down to the vitamins she takes because I'm adamant her hair was never this thick.
Must be extensions. I have very thick hair and it's nothing close to what you see on influenzas or celebs, incl TamTam.
Mine is pretty much as thick as can be (it's thick and there's a lot of it and I need more sections than recommended when eg blow drying) and I don't have volume like that, esp when it's long.
When it's long it has the problem of weighing itself down, which decreases volume overall.

I am interested to hear any counter points, but I'll never be convinced that it's all natural.

Reactions: 10
I was on the same plane as Tamara and Bryan heading to New York for NYFW and was in line behind them for 45mins at passport control. Honestly they were so up their own arses and chatting the biggest amount of obnoxious BS I’ve ever heard. Whoever flew them out there flew them in first class tho.......

Reactions: 19
Must be extensions. I have very thick hair and it's nothing close to what you see on influenzas or celebs, incl TamTam.
Mine is pretty much as thick as can be (it's thick and there's a lot of it and I need more sections than recommended when eg blow drying) and I don't have volume like that, esp when it's long.
When it's long it has the problem of weighing itself down, which decreases volume overall.

I am interested to hear any counter points, but I'll never be convinced that it's all natural.
It might be about texture tho- my hair is also very thick but also kinda “frizzy” and usually has even more volume than hers. It takes me ungodly amount of time to make it look presentable and if I get professional blow out it ends up looking “celebrity voluminous” 🤣 (the only way I can get it really sleek is with a straightener)—so idk, *theoretically*, it might be possible that all of her hair is real as well. But since it’s Tamara we’re speaking of, I highly doubt it lol. At this point, I’ll be surprised if there’s an inch of her left “unattended”

Reactions: 5
I was on the same plane as Tamara and Bryan heading to New York for NYFW and was in line behind them for 45mins at passport control. Honestly they were so up their own arses and chatting the biggest amount of obnoxious BS I’ve ever heard. Whoever flew them out there flew them in first class tho.......
what did they say 👀

I don't know what kind of procedure this is, but her forehead has changed so much lately. This is a picture from today's stories of her friend Alisa and a picture from a video from 6 years ago... 🙄
i think this is because of how much she is changing her hairline lately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.