Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who saw the Reel about the new LV bag? she has zero rhythm and the video is over sped up and doesn't suit the music. i realize her editors are trying, but how the "eff" did she approve that reel. It is crap....take the bridgerton version of a modern pop song and then add Tamara's awkwardness....sheer humour!
just watched it, the bridgerton song had nothing to do with the reel at all! her team is really slacking on good content ideas

Reactions: 3
She is behaving like my 12 year old cousin when she started dating for the first time. So childish, so immature, it makes me cringe honestly. Who behaves like this? Grow up woman.
The constant need to talk about her “boyfriend” tells me that something about this relationship is very dodgy, it is like she needs to prove something, or to someone.

Am I the only one who thinks this is so awkward? 😅
She looks so stiff and awkward holding that card and flowers
Hahahah.
Omg, who makes a post showing a fashion show invitation???this is another level of ridiculousness. She needs help and guidance urgently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys in case anyone had forgotten, Tamara has a boyfriend on the rare occasion anyone had forgotten- I can practically hear her saying the lol out loud
At this point she should refer to him by his name... 😂 it would make more sense, everyone knows she has a boyfriend!! we all get it! 😂 it’s ok if she doesn’t want to show him but at least she could stop dehumanizing him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her sister has never been in her vlogs, I’ve followed for years and you can always hear her, but never see her.
yeah sorry i meant why she didnt vlog herself saying like her sister is here and stephan is also there. not expecting her sister to actually make an appearance in the vlog. it just seems like ever since her move to paris she has been secretive about how often she does see her sister and how often she may be traveling

Reactions: 8
I know I'm late to the party but I just watched the Hermès reel and I agree with Tamara when it comes to "OH MY GOD". What is this fuckery???!!! :ROFLMAO: Never cringed so hard in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
yeah sorry i meant why she didnt vlog herself saying like her sister is here and stephan is also there. not expecting her sister to actually make an appearance in the vlog. it just seems like ever since her move to paris she has been secretive about how often she does see her sister and how often she may be traveling
Agree, She selectively chooses what to show and what to hide like her trip to Belgrade last week or week before, no mention in her stories and posting old pre-shot stories to make it seem like she was in Paris. On the one hand she acts ridiculous and cringe saying her watchers are her bffs who she wants to share everything with and then she seems to either completely lie or hide things/ cover her tracks. Also very hypocritical at the start of lockdown preaching about not seeing anyone etc and now she’s just doing whatever she feels. Not showing her bfs face even though other social media influencers post him to their stories and saying her friends she shows on her vlogs are industry-work friends only. So fake

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Guys in case anyone had forgotten, Tamara has a boyfriend on the rare occasion anyone had forgotten- I can practically hear her saying the lol out loud

No none cares about who makes dinner for a 32 year old.....at 22 maybe that is important. Grow up all ready

Reactions: 17
does anyone closely follow who we thought were tamara's bffs noor, mandy or camilla? i have never really followed them but they are all in serious relationships and i have never seen this over the top gushing about boyfriend every day behaviour from them lol

Reactions: 3
And another "work trip".. 😆
SO LONG since the last time!! One month ago!!!!!
Btch.

Edit
Oh and the trip to Serbia inbetween, attending a bday party!!
What a massive irresponsible lying ass.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t even heard him if she didn’t say, my bf is cooking for me
Wow what a big deal, grow up Tamtam...

i was thinking the same, long time no travel, like it has been one year 😂

amd now we will suffer from tiktok videos...
She said one time she will never do them ?

Reactions: 8
As if the reels were not bad enough, now we have her tik tok videos....!
Didn’t she say she was glad she wasn’t using Tik Tok because it was a “platform that supported racism” and it didn’t suit her audience?🧐 I guess she changed her mind...again.
I think she would make a huge favor to her audience if she ditched reels/tik toks, hers are not creative at all and she looks so out of place.

And another "work trip".. 😆
Probably flying to Milan... if not for her italian agency, I doubt she would have any work going on.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t even heard him if she didn’t say, my bf is cooking for me
Wow what a big deal, grow up Tamtam...

i was thinking the same, long time no travel, like it has been one year 😂

amd now we will suffer from tiktok videos...
She said one time she will never do them ?
He isn't even cooking for her.
Cooking for your other half is when you don't live together and your SO comes to your place or invites you to theirs and cooks for you.

They live together.
I.e. it's a chore that needs to be done and since she's too precious to learn the most basic tit about cooking, he's saddled with doing it himself for them both, again. Like every other day of the week.

At least that's how I see it.

Also TamTam, if you want to keep your bf private and aspects of your life, that's fine. That's actually healthy and I fully support decisions like that.
But then don't go and constantly hint and write stuff and then get salty about questions. It's immature, cringey and embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.