Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought 'did she got engaged' but I guess it's just one of her bates again. Don't ask guys, it's private, but she wants to reveal it but she can't still buuut she is sooo happy and so many changes and blah blah blah
Probably moving to milan since she is not able to (financially) continue to fake posh parisian lifestyle

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry to derail the convo, her hair is thick but compared to this video it just didn't seem as thick as before.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This sounds like a pregnancy to me 🤰
The hunched over pregnancy emoji looks like her natural posture :LOL:
D76F63F1-416C-476C-B612-EE8514DAC2A6.jpeg
I’d be surprised if she was pregnant since she wants to bring attention to her weight loss. Wouldn’t be surprised if “loose” woman-child Tam Tam is changing Airbnbs to Milan, buying a new knock off bag for FT to give to her or she is the last of the influencers to buy a dog.

Reactions: 21
I don't know what kind of procedure this is, but her forehead has changed so much lately. This is a picture from today's stories of her friend Alisa and a picture from a video from 6 years ago... 🙄
this is disturbing!!!

The hunched over pregnancy emoji looks like her natural posture :LOL:
View attachment 457219I’d be surprised if she was pregnant since she wants to bring attention to her weight loss. Wouldn’t be surprised if “loose” woman-child Tam Tam is changing Airbnbs to Milan, buying a new knock off bag for FT to give to her or she is the last of the influencers to buy a dog.
what the _@£$%^ this photo has to do with that cringe caption? Psychotic Tamara strikes again.

BUY A DICTIONARY PLEASE! loose moron

Sorry to derail the convo, her hair is thick but compared to this video it just didn't seem as thick as before.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG WHATTTT ewww this is who she is actually! only surgically modified to the unrecognised botch job

yeah we can see from this video how she comes from rich background! She looks like a chav from some trailer wtf

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
🙄 I can't...how old are you Tamtam? 13?
She is in Italy for fashion and work but this is what she's posting
Does she even know what the word "imply" means?
Because she didn't imply tit.

Edit: Pregnancy and engagement would be odd, she's on a punishing diet losing weight and "biznismen" Rasputin is in Paris and not in Milano with her, she's writing about stuff happening in Milan. Probably finally found an airbnb there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am guessing also that she needs to move again.
Pregnancy is way out of limits for, as someone said, the punishing diet she is on...

Reactions: 11
Well, to be fair, she is using condoms as a living room decoration and not for what they are intended :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well, if it was a normal person, those feelings she decribes would hint pregnancy... but i forgot that it Tamara. Everything is so excited for her, so spectacular, maybe she just decided to get a dog 😛

Lol i just read on twitter that if she gets married, a hairdresser would have to blow dry bride and the groom 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
yeah we can see from this video how she comes from rich background! She looks like a chav from some trailer wtf
If anyone gets confused when someone refers to "Balkans" in this thread, please check this video as a reference :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If anyone gets confused when someone refers to "Balkans" in this thread, please check this video as a reference :D

she even has a poster of herself, and those green walls, I guess also Monet pictures, since she was born into wealth

what a clown this is crazy

I am guessing also that she needs to move again.
Pregnancy is way out of limits for, as someone said, the punishing diet she is on...
yep airbnb lease is up. and pandemic too so it's going back to the tourists

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My first thought 'did she got engaged' but I guess it's just one of her bates again. Don't ask guys, it's private, but she wants to reveal it but she can't still buuut she is sooo happy and so many changes and blah blah blah
To be honest I don’t think that this big announcement is that she is moving to Milan. It’s probably a new collaboration, maybe with her work friend that she looooves so so so much the italian guy i don’t even care about his name. Carlo or something like that.

on another note “i need to understand” what the f she meant with the stupid dog post with caption that she lost weight while hugging the puppy 🙄 I don’t have enough brain cells to comprehend her highly intellectual sentence since she is soooo intelligent you guys. Please help, I need to understaaand

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be honest I don’t think that this big announcement is that she is moving to Milan. It’s probably a new collaboration, maybe with her work friend that she looooves so so so much the italian guy i don’t even care about his name. Carlo or something like that.

on another note “i need to understand” what the f she meant with the stupid dog post with caption that she lost weight while hugging the puppy 🙄 I don’t have enough brain cells to comprehend her highly intellectual sentence since she is soooo intelligent you guys. Please help, I need to understaaand
hahaha. To be fair, I don’t think any of us understood , simply because, what she wrote makes no sense, even if we take into consideration her mediocre english.
Lately she has been showing the need to stress quite often that she lost weight ( I cannot spot any
difference from her reels/videos though), because she is obviously obsessed with skinny girls like Leonie, Caro or Alex Rivière. The problem is, unless she undertakes the surgery root, she can’t possible make it happen, her body structure is very different.
It is quite sad to notice how unhappy and insecure she is in regards to her body/face. These comments, the constant Photoshop of her photos... I understand that the pressure is high, however, it is time for her to overcome it, perhaps some professional advice would help her.

regarding the big news, let’s be honest ladies, this is Tam Tam we are talking about. Everything is big, huge, amazing, so so good... and then, NADA!😂
However, a Milan move could make wonders. She has been looking miserable in Paris since day one. Hey, but she loves the city soooo much🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
This picture makes her body look so oddly shaped, so unflattering with broad shoulders and no waist definition and abs that look drawn on. When she tries to look ‘sexy’ it always looks awkward

why haven’t missoma made her the face of the brand With the way she constantly shoves the brand down her throat? No one is asking you about the ‘chubby’ earrings, don’t lie

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.