Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kim_laurie3

This nail looks like a claw 🤔
She thinks long nails are tacky, but those claws are worse. She doesn’t like cleavages either, however, that is all she has been wearing lately... our Tam Tam is full of incoherences. Lost soul really...

ups, it seems Hermès forgot to send her an invite, so she had to “fake” one to pretend she was invited 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Carine

I would reply to this comment on Tamara's Instagram account but Im sure ignorance will reply back with more ignorance and I have no patience for that. So I rather to express what I think on this forum that allows to express real opinions. (And I know Tamara reads).

This is the kind of 'community' Tamara loves to have. This woman says:

"if my son didn't have school I would be right where u are".
Of course! Just like her beloved Tamara thinks "Fu&% the pandemic and rules, I will go whenever and wherever I want".

"You would know they were tested before they left".
People are tested every minute worldwide. A test is not a vaccine!!!. Common sense should tell you the idea is to avoid innecesary contact with people. You have to go to supermarket and have contact with people. Keep that risk there. But when travel you have to contact choffers that takes you to airports/hotels/activities. Staff at the multiple airports. Staff at the multiple flights. Staff at the hotels. Restaurants staff.

"They have no pets no children and enough money to go and do as they please".
I just can't! The comment becomes more and more stupid. Im sure a lot of people are like me. My husband and I have no children and no pets either. And we have enough money to travel the world too. Since last year we have cancelled 3 trips. Because, common sense tell us to stay at home as much as possible!.

This pandemic is not about what YOU can afford or not. This pandemic is not about what YOU can do or not. This pandemic is not about how it affects YOU. Is about others too. We take care of ourselves yes for us, but also because our neighboor. Because our doormen who receive our food and packages. Because the people that works on the supermarket where we shop. We are not related to the many of the people we have contact with. But that's not a reason to not care about them too.

"STOP HATING haven't we had enough of that in 2020".
No, you STOP BEING IGNORANT AND SELFISH!! haven't we had enough of that in 2020?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
How about for the new thread ,, Tamara AirBnbKalinic, fake boyfriend, fake tan, woke up not white one day and she REELy loooves it”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

qvcbiash

Thanks to @Zeldafairy

To sum up the last thread:

TamTam continues to lie about anything and everything...welcome to the new season of Lies&Litter...

Highlights:
  • I travel, you shouldn't
  • Crocodile tears for views
  • Kindness, but I throw shade
  • so so so love that thing...link is below. I don't show ad, just link
  • I travel for 3 days = I moved.
  • AirBnb = I bought the home and decorated it myself

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
This blog post is full of grammar mistakes...! Plus I don't understand why she is always talking about her ex?! Last year's goals were to hit 1M followers and read 2 or 4 (cant quite remember) books per month. Clearly she failed at both. This year, she wants to commit to 3 books a month...I sincerely doubt it...
wait whattt?? what is this? who wrote this? is this actually published on internets or someone nicked her diary

wtf!!!

" sometimes I think 2020 was a long tube" hahahahahhaha JESUS CHRIST TAMARA THE WORD YOU NEEDED IS TUNNEL SWEETIE I bet your nephew toddler has better vocabulary and general knowledge than you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
By her standards she'll now go on all her life how she used to briefly live in Costa Rica 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Hahhaha yes! she went trough a long tube and ended up living in costa rica in 2020 where she saved local economy by staying in a paid accommodation of a multi million global resort chain. She has also changed the life of struggling family business by chipping in 20 USD with her 8 influencer friends for a boat trip.

I seriously think she needs some honest friends and family with some sense to talk to her, and tell her that she is embarrassing herself 24/7 with her words and actions

• Haha
  • Sick

qvcbiash

Ok, now I'm very confused.. What is she talking about??
She's from the Balkans not the middle east and is not Roma or Gypsy, so what ridiculous argument is she making. This is what North America is calling a "Karen" and white privilege by choosing to take a topic that has nothing to do with her and making it her own. This woman is insane....

• Wow
  • Haha

Michelle05

Chatty Member
Oh wow she actually flew to Milan in the middle of a pandemic in order to watch a fashion show online on her computer?

I have no words.... the reason this pandemic is still going on is because of idiots like her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

mishica2

more people have joined these clowns on their trip that’s not a trip
But it was like soooo spontaneous and not planned you guyssssssss, STOP JUDGING AND HATING IN 2021! And stay at home and wear masks, except when you accidentally decide to travel around the globe with your new family while you can't see your old family!

• Haha
I just watched some Tamaras old videos from the time when she moved to Paris ( don’t aks me why 😂) and in the video“ How to afford luxury pieces”she said she never bought a preowned Hermes bag, and then when her followers attacked her, she posted a comment saying “it was a gift and I passed it on” and then literally few days later in new unboxing video she said “I never sold any of my Hermès bags because I bought them to wear them and keep them“. You guys I can’t believe that someone is capable of Contradicting themselves just days apart. I know she used her terminology very well, but it’s obvious she wanted to
mislead people who are not following her regulary and don’t read the comments. Then I returned to unboxing video of her first Constance and in that video she said she bought the freaking bag while she was shopping online and her sister was like why dont you just buy Hermes bag and she was like” I sold a few of my old bad olds and you guys know that I always donate money to charity but sometimes I use that money to help myself by buying a more bags..” so, who was a gift from Tamtam? I know this is old news but when i summed these videos in one, that’s our Tamtam in a nutshell, guys!

• Sick
  • Wow
New thread name idea: Tam Tam without the Glam, Parisian life obviously a sham, always lying about fillers, best Missoma shiller, creativity killer 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Gilly88

This blog post is full of grammar mistakes...! Plus I don't understand why she is always talking about her ex?! Last year's goals were to hit 1M followers and read 2 or 4 (cant quite remember) books per month. Clearly she failed at both. This year, she wants to commit to 3 books a month...I sincerely doubt it...
She’s definitely not over her ex, it’s clear as day.

Bound to happen when you downgrade and date a skinny hairy sales assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Carine

I feel like every time she feels really miserable she does this q/a things to prove something.
That or when she wants to hide the fact she is doing something wrong (travelling without any reason) and pretend she is at home (aka her airnbn) working (aka opening boxes).

I wonder if she will confess she is/was travelling?. These days will be pre-recorded videos, pre-recorded instagram stories/photos. All fake fake fake.

I think Fleur has been the only influencer that had to confess she travelled and posted old photos to hide the fact she made a wrong decision. Just as someone said, I cant wait to hear Tamara's lies on this trip. Or as she usually is, she wont mention it at all cause that's the beauty of her life. She cares %&$· about people.

He is Italian, has she gone completely mad?!
Her boyfriend is French and she is a rich dark skin woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 31