Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guyssss, she's allowed to change her mind!!!
Seriously tho, what a delusional moronšŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Guuuysss we didn't get q&a video for so long, that's weird hahaha

I hope she is really going abroad for business, maybe she will have a bit better content now...

Reactions: 8
He isn't even cooking for her.
Cooking for your other half is when you don't live together and your SO comes to your place or invites you to theirs and cooks for you.

They live together.
I.e. it's a chore that needs to be done and since she's too precious to learn the most basic tit about cooking, he's saddled with doing it himself for them both, again. Like every other day of the week.

At least that's how I see it.

Also TamTam, if you want to keep your bf private and aspects of your life, that's fine. That's actually healthy and I fully support decisions like that.
But then don't go and constantly hint and write stuff and then get salty about questions. It's immature, cringey and embarrassing.
letā€™s be real he heated up a marks and Spencerā€™s soup for her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Leonnie started to post again on Tiktok videos that sheā€™ll not post on Instagram and here it is Tamara doing the same, very creative and original šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Didnā€™t she say she was glad she wasnā€™t using Tik Tok because it was a ā€œplatform that supported racismā€ and it didnā€™t suit her audience?šŸ§ I guess she changed her mind...again.
I think she would make a huge favor to her audience if she ditched reels/tik toks, hers are not creative at all and she looks so out of place.

Probably flying to Milan... if not for her italian agency, I doubt she would have any work going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok.. is fine the secret travels and no sticking to the rules during covid. But she preaches about how lawful she is.
Ok.. Is fine changing opinion about tiktok. Firstly looking down to this racist app and now loving it.
Ok.. is fine exaggerating about the basic performance of the boyfriend. She never experienced it before.
BUT! FAKE chanel GIVEAWAY to earn followers??? Really? I know this is old but, I cannot overlook this!!! Who does that? Who? Not even the newbies of Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So full of Bs, she said she loves crop tops in her newest video but in many previous hauls has said that she doesnā€™t like crop tops and showing her waist unless in a swimsuit in a way to suggest it wasnā€™t classy to wear then šŸ™„

also did I hear her say Chanel gifted her a CD? Makes me think they gifted her a few other things in the past like those monogram tights from a few months ago that many influencers had. Very disappointing of them

Reactions: 9
This may have been mentioned already but I really wonder if this whole BF shenanigan with the Italian(?) Rasputin is her sad way of trying to prove to an ex (and herself) that she is so so so happy having moved on from their previous relationship (clearly she hasn't moved on and is not happy). Tamtam, it's ok to have bad days and not have your life together, burying yourself in material goods while telling lies and creating a false reality is not the way to cope with it though!

I think tiktok is paying some influencers so post there now or influencers just realized Instagram is dying. I saw Xenia posting more there now now

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So full of Bs, she said she loves crop tops in her newest video but in many previous hauls has said that she doesnā€™t like crop tops and showing her waist unless in a swimsuit in a way to suggest it wasnā€™t classy to wear then šŸ™„

also did I hear her say Chanel gifted her a CD? Makes me think they gifted her a few other things in the past like those monogram tights from a few months ago that many influencers had. Very disappointing of them
how many of her viewers know what a CD is? I hate to say it, but I do not think Chanel would ever do that unless she is pretending. I think it's another lie and litter

• Sad
Reactions: 8
In todayā€™s video she said she likes snakes because she is a snake in Chinese horoscope
Makes a lot of sense, it is in fact one of her main personality traits šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ

Oh and also lately her eyebrows look like two giant caterpillars and I NEED TO UNDERSTAND why

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
how many of her viewers know what a CD is? I hate to say it, but I do not think Chanel would ever do that unless she is pretending. I think it's another lie and litter
A CD like the one you put in a music player? Or what is a CD? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she also said the same about cleavage, for so long she said she doesnt like to wear anything showing too much cleavage and its not part of her style and not classy, i related to that of her style! lately especially last year she has been so into super low cut tops

it does make her seem untrustworthy and fickle the way she changes her mind about these things when it suits her. She is supposed to have a brand based on personal style, if you change your mind each time a designer sends you new crap to wear then you have no standards

It looked like she might have removed her implants, there doesnā€™t seem any fullness in her chest and the skin looks loose as if it was stretched and deflated?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
she also said the same about cleavage, for so long she said she doesnt like to wear anything showing too much cleavage and its not part of her style and not classy, i related to that of her style! lately especially last year she has been so into super low cut tops
People are really starting to notice this. Comments under her haul video...still not deleted

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's amazing how many hours is she willing to spend on these "treatments" for her "summer body project" (wait! whut) and not in a single moment that it has crossed her mind to actually go to the gym and hire a professional trainer...

She will be skinny-fat as an ending result, which I guess, is what she wants.
But, wouldn't it be a more productive, relatable, more respectful thing to do, just to really WORK on and for your body?

I mean, she preaches this hard work all the time, but when it comes to actually really achieving something, she literally takes all side routes, laziest ways, and presents them as they are very glamourous whereas, in reality, she just lays there...and does nothing.
As a result, she looks older, her back is going nowhere near getting better, and those legs are getting ultra-photoshopped.

Ugh, I am so bored with laziness.
Edit: There is one positive thing, I really like her hair now, it's much better than that witchy nest one month ago.

Reactions: 23
She posted about Serbian girl Marina who works in Chanel in Paris, so probably she is gifting her those things, or she buys them using her staff discount and then says she got them from Chanel šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to follow Tamara one or two years ago, mainly watching her handbag videos and then I kind of forgot about her until now....My dear lord baby Jesus what have she done to her FACE?! She has soooooo much fillers in her cheeks it looks like sheā€™s wearing a mask or something?? When she turns her head to the side and shows her profile her whole upper cheek area is sticking out so far from her face it looks bizarre.

Do you guys remember a few years ago when the duck lips were the ā€œthingā€? Or the super fake silicon implants-era? I believe these weird overdone cheek fillers and the pointy chin fillers are the new duck lips. We will all probably look back at this period and think why the hell did people do this to themselves?!

Tamara used to have all the plastic in her lips and now it has migrated up to her cheeks.... and all that other botox in her face, I donā€™t get it at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.