Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what kind of procedure this is, but her forehead has changed so much lately. This is a picture from today's stories of her friend Alisa and a picture from a video from 6 years ago... 🙄
It’s called shaving at least 3 cm of your hairline🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think hair is natural, as I have many curly friends as an example.
Few of them have really fine hair in texture, but frizzy.
That fine factor is mostly seen when they pull hair back. It looks much finer, thinner, but the strands are full, thick, and curly.

Don't forget that it is very hard to comb curly hair-which means that the roots would be mostly "rough" when pulled back, not messy but definitely something like that. You probably know what I mean.

Reactions: 3
Must mean Ft is from old money or something otherwise no way a balmain sales assistant would earn enough to buy his gf 12k bags and keeep her financially ‘happy’
hahaha. Did you really believe that Filippo bought the bag?😂
These two move from Airbnb to airbnb, because they have little savings that would allow them to pay upfront a full year of rent , so do you believe he would be able to afford an Hermès? I don’t believe in it for a second.
This is just another of her many lies and it actually shows her principles and criteria in regards to a boyfriend. She needs to sell the narrative that he comes from money (hence her comments in here that he is a Conte and owns vineyards) because for her money is what she most values in a person. She can’t envision herself dating a mere sales assistant. It doesn’t fit her narrative...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
These two move from Airbnb to airbnb, because they have little savings that would allow them to pay upfront a full year of rent
to be fair, i dont think places allow you to pay 1 year upfront as it is monthly income for the owners as well... (speaking from experience renting in california, new york, london & germany, landlords get upset if you want to pay more than what is asked upfront)

but i also dont believe ft bought both the hermes and patek according to her claims. there would be no problem in her dating a sales assistant or stylist and even him buying ysl for her... but she pushed it when she claimed he bought her hermes and patek

Reactions: 3
to be fair, i dont think places allow you to pay 1 year upfront as it is monthly income for the owners as well... (speaking from experience renting in sf, nyc, london & germany, landlords get upset if you want to pay more than what is asked upfront)

but i also dont believe ft bought both the hermes and patek according to her claims. there would be no problem in her dating a sales assistant or stylist and even him buying ysl for her... but she pushed it when she claimed he bought her hermes and patek
Then, you have to watch Alexandra Pereira’s first Paris video, and also, you can google various testimonials from foreigners living in Paris. It is very common actually...

Reactions: 6
Then, you have to watch Alexandra Pereira’s first Paris video, and also, you can google various testimonials from foreigners living in Paris. It is very common actually...
fair enough! i have not lived in paris and assumed from my experience renting in other major cities

Reactions: 5
I don't know what kind of procedure this is, but her forehead has changed so much lately. This is a picture from today's stories of her friend Alisa and a picture from a video from 6 years ago... 🙄
She is starting to resemble Donatella Versace and not in a good way

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Living in Paris my self, is super hard to rent an apartment here if it's not from Airbnb since you must really provide evidence of income or savings that cover your rent. I don't think she bought the Hermes bag bc obviously it wasn't the color of her choice but it's also hard for me to believe the guy bought it for her. My bf does have a real good job in finance here and trust me ain't no french guy spending that much money on a monthly salary. I don't believe the guy comes from money either since he obv doesn't look like it. Probably it was a gift with this second company that resells Hermes

What's really weird for me is that Tamtam didn't bought an apartment yet. We've seen Lyds and ITF buying houses, hell even Fredds bought an apartment now... And our dearest living on rent ? That's really weird

Reactions: 12
our girl got new boobs in serbia? Have you all noticed new perky implants?

I also think she did something to the nose as well. So she is on major upgrade? Shaving lasering forehead, new boobs, non surgical nosejob, hectolitres of botox, eyebrow sky lift, body shaping treatments :D

I guess serbia trip must have been fun :D
Maybe she dio whole checkup and service in Serbia, it’s Way more cheaper over there and for someone that is earning in euros....😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
hahaha. Did you really believe that Filippo bought the bag?😂
These two move from Airbnb to airbnb, because they have little savings that would allow them to pay upfront a full year of rent , so do you believe he would be able to afford an Hermès? I don’t believe in it for a second.
This is just another of her many lies and it actually shows her principles and criteria in regards to a boyfriend. She needs to sell the narrative that he comes from money (hence her comments in here that he is a Conte and owns vineyards) because for her money is what she most values in a person. She can’t envision herself dating a mere sales assistant. It doesn’t fit her narrative...
my comment was based on the other user who said in Serbia their hair dresser said Tamara left her old boyfriend because he Had money troubles so I’m questioning this because ft is a sales assistant and I don’t believe her claims that he gifted her with a Kelly for Xmas it doesn’t add up, so she can’t be with him for his money as he also doesn’t seem like he must have that much money

Reactions: 8
This is her paris apartment couch, why did she put milan as location? Ok, she is there now, but it's obvious pic is not from milan. She could just post a picture without location. Maybe it's stupid of me but I don't see the point of that 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
In her interview for Serbian newspaper, she said her boyfriend is businessman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In her interview for Serbian newspaper, she said her boyfriend is businessman 😂
In Serbia, when you pay a journalist, they can write whatever they want about everyone.
She is also a "millionaire", but no one has seen her house and "rich family" yet.
Someone who is really rich does not force the story of the origin and amount of money.
You can see that, but the complexes do not allow her to find out that she is from a normal average family !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So very true...her origin stories and narratives of fiction and fibbing are where fairy tales come from.

Reactions: 10
My first thought 'did she got engaged' but I guess it's just one of her bates again. Don't ask guys, it's private, but she wants to reveal it but she can't still buuut she is sooo happy and so many changes and blah blah blah

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My first thought 'did she got engaged' but I guess it's just one of her bates again. Don't ask guys, it's private, but she wants to reveal it but she can't still buuut she is sooo happy and so many changes and blah blah blah
So many words that say nothing at all 😒

Reactions: 23
Didn't she mention that she was also thinking about moving to Milan (when she first moved to Paris)...maybe it's that. Maybe he did propose. Maybe she's pregnant.
And maybe, she got another amaaaazing bag :D

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't she mention that she was also thinking about moving to Milan (when she first moved to Paris)...maybe it's that. Maybe he did propose. Maybe she's pregnant.
And maybe, she got another amaaaazing bag :D
Haahahha the part about the bag would be sooo boring 😅 but I must say, in her style of over exaggerating
Well, maybe they are moving to Milan, you can rent airbnb anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.