Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was an old ring. Actually, I'm pretty sure she had it before, or at least a similar one.
Hope she won't say it's a present from the best boyfriend in the whole and entire world.
I also hope she won't do a jewelry video, I dislike her costume jewelry. It looks so cheap.

Edit: ok, found a video on jewelry collection (2019) and she does have a similar ring... She must've been inspired by this Serbian folk singer who has this combo 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I didn’t notice the diamond juste un clou ring before but I can imagine her soon casually dropping it in that it’s a gift from the bf - her overuse of cheap missoma and other crap jewels puts me off looking at her hands plus her nail beds kind of freak me out, I’m not sure but it looks like she’s deformed them from years of shellac or something 🥴

noticed in the latest vid when she was showing her bunion feet in those bottega shoes that she said ‘I want the matching bag, hint hint’

somehow I still can’t buy that her bf is the sort to spoil her with luxury purchases like she claims? The dynamic seems weird

Reactions: 14
her style used to be so cute and feminine and young. her haul was full of ugly ultra-trendy items. the only nice item i saw in her video was the saint laurent linen shorts, and they're not even that cute. she has no style now. before at least her hair or makeup was pretty and i would watch her video even if i didnt care about the content. but now she is looking so dull and masculine. i skipped through the entire video.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All about privacy 🙄
Like she is the only one having a caring bf
Also, this is not something that any other bf wouldn't do. At least I think it shouldn't be so surprising if he does this little things
It's funny that she won't talk about him or show him, because it's her private matter, but then she still has to prove that she has a real boyfriend, who brings her food, buys expensive gifts for Christmas and Valentine's Day, organizes for her and her friends a surprise trip to CR, etc.🤣
It seems to me that the more she does all this, the more she proves the opposite, and that is that this guy is either not her boyfriend or doesn't do any of the above...

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I think this is when she looked her best. She had some surgeries but they were tastefully done, she still looked youthful and fresh. No awful tan, she suits her natural WHITE skin tone much better..

Also the lighter ends is much more flattering, the super dark hair makes her look sulky.

Reactions: 21
I didn’t notice the diamond juste un clou ring before but I can imagine her soon casually dropping it in that it’s a gift from the bf - her overuse of cheap missoma and other crap jewels puts me off looking at her hands plus her nail beds kind of freak me out, I’m not sure but it looks like she’s deformed them from years of shellac or something 🥴

noticed in the latest vid when she was showing her bunion feet in those bottega shoes that she said ‘I want the matching bag, hint hint’

somehow I still can’t buy that her bf is the sort to spoil her with luxury purchases like she claims? The dynamic seems weird
He didn't even go over to kiss her during the New Year party (top 5 CRINGE moments of their relationship :p), of course he's not the one buying her all of those gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this a new big collaboration she was announcing a few days ago? Was she referring to Mona?
I'm shocked she works with Serbian brands. Come on, what about Chanel or Hermes?! I was really expecting something huge.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched a recent video and the tip of her nose looked different, like it’s shorter and a bit swollen. Was I hallucinating?

Reactions: 4
Just went through her stories and she is “drinking healthy juice” but she has stock of coca cola like some of the fast foods 😂

By the way, i wonder how she accepted to promote serbian brend
It is not so parisian 😂
Nothing against Serbian brands or any other ones coming from exYu

Reactions: 7
Just went through her stories and she is “drinking healthy juice” but she has stock of coca cola like some of the fast foods 😂

By the way, i wonder how she accepted to promote serbian brend
It is not so parisian 😂
Nothing against Serbian brands or any other ones coming from exYu
I guess she has no choice, lowering standards is a reasonable solution. If she promotes luxury brands only, what is Missoma? Talking about luxury, Mona is a pricier brand in Serbia, but for EU citizens it's an affordable option.

Reactions: 9
Yes Her fridge stock was shocking -50 gimmicky detox juices, fizzy drinks and lettuce. Makes her seem kind of pathetic and yes I’m judging her for not having basic food staples to cook her own food. Her daily expenditure must be astronomical- flat rent, new clothes / shoes everyday and ordering takeaways for every meal

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes Her fridge stock was shocking -50 gimmicky detox juices, fizzy drinks and lettuce. Makes her seem kind of pathetic and yes I’m judging her for not having basic food staples to cook her own food. Her daily expenditure must be astronomical- flat rent, new clothes / shoes everyday and ordering takeaways for every meal
Not every meal!!! She makes porridge sometimes in the mornings 😂

I know there's people who do this, but anyway: What kind of animal keeps (citrus) fruits in the fridge? You do that in summer and even then not with every fruit. Was a wtf for me last time she showed her fridge as well. So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this a new big collaboration she was announcing a few days ago? Was she referring to Mona?
I'm shocked she works with Serbian brands. Come on, what about Chanel or Hermes?! I was really expecting something huge.
Chanel + Hermes would never ever work with a simple influencer/YouTuber.

Reactions: 10
who saw the Reel about the new LV bag? she has zero rhythm and the video is over sped up and doesn't suit the music. i realize her editors are trying, but how the "eff" did she approve that reel. It is crap....take the bridgerton version of a modern pop song and then add Tamara's awkwardness....sheer humour!

I guess she has no choice, lowering standards is a reasonable solution. If she promotes luxury brands only, what is Missoma? Talking about luxury, Mona is a pricier brand in Serbia, but for EU citizens it's an affordable option.
gotta pay the bills and pretend she is still relevant in the old country imo! I'd be happy to see a Balkan brand have a chance, but her styling is crap as always. Does that woman have any bloody clue what she is doing?

Maybe she also writes to herself🤣
ahahaha...channelling the daily flowers she got in the AirBNb in June - august that were actually part of the apartment rental fee. Daily flowers provided....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched a recent video and the tip of her nose looked different, like it’s shorter and a bit swollen. Was I hallucinating?
Her nose does seem wider lately, maybe her face got skinnier or she is making her nose wider on purpose to look more african american. It would not be surprising considering she said that she's not white 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
When she went in England to take her clothes she said she bought on Amazon that tray to keep her coke cans. She said then that coke is her addiction, she knows it’s not good but she can’t stop drinking it. So in the end the juices don’t make her feel amazing as she says if she needs her every day coke 🤣

• Haha
i wonder why she does not vlog when she is home visiting her sister in england? it was odd that she didn't vlog her sister and stephan visiting her in paris as well

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.