Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
inthefrow is equally a self absorbed woman only she is more successful hiding it, unlike TamTam who can’t keep track of her own lies.

I thought so because of all the comments here. But first impression, at least for me, is that she is more important in that world than Tamtam because all of collaborations with brands. She is also doing a looot of reels like Tamara but for me she looks more natural in them than Tamara. Idk that's just opinion on one time watching her haha I would probably see many things that don't add up if I would watch her regularly.

Reactions: 6
I thought so because of all the comments here. But first impression, at least for me, is that she is more important in that world than Tamtam because all of collaborations with brands. She is also doing a looot of reels like Tamara but for me she looks more natural in them than Tamara. Idk that's just opinion on one time watching her haha I would probably see many things that don't add up if I would watch her regularly.
honestly i am actually surprised that frow and lydia have managed to keep their brand relationships and continue to collaborate with big brands as much as they still do after they left their agency and have gone solo. tamara is with an agency but she gets less work than them i feel. i honestly think its because tamara is trying so hard to be a "high fashion blogger" but she is not as high fashion as she wants to be so the brands she wants to work with are not really working with her... she should just work with what content her audience actually likes from her.

Reactions: 12
you can really notice how her eye shape has changed in that reel, very rounded when before it was almond shaped. The straight ‘fashion’ brows also look so bad on her face type

honestly i am actually surprised that frow and lydia have managed to keep their brand relationships and continue to collaborate with big brands as much as they still do after they left their agency and have gone solo. tamara is with an agency but she gets less work than them i feel. i honestly think its because tamara is trying so hard to be a "high fashion blogger" but she is not as high fashion as she wants to be so the brands she wants to work with are not really working with her... she should just work with what content her audience actually likes from her.
I think the quality of Tamara brand deals are much better as she has collabs and paid partnerships with fendi, Dior and Louis Vuitton whereas frow and Lydia have Karen Millen and that awful cheap fake heritage brand holland cooper 🤢
Problem with Tamara also is that she rarely discloses her brand deals so I think she gets more than she shows.

Reactions: 2
The Paris vs LND reel may well be the most stupid reel ever. The styling of the looks is so poorly done 😳

you can really notice how her eye shape has changed in that reel, very rounded when before it was almond shaped. The straight ‘fashion’ brows also look so bad on her face type

I think the quality of Tamara brand deals are much better as she has collabs and paid partnerships with fendi, Dior and Louis Vuitton whereas frow and Lydia have Karen Millen and that awful cheap fake heritage brand holland cooper 🤢
Problem with Tamara also is that she rarely discloses her brand deals so I think she gets more than she shows.
LV, Dior and/or Fendi don’t pay her a penny. The bags she posts are supplied by (look at the tag), which means, the brands gifted her these bags in exchange of a post. On the other hand, if we look at her post about the fugly Charles Keith bag, than yes, this one is a paid partnership.

Lydia is an insufferable human being, her content is, well, I can’t even find a word to describe it because for me what she does is not “content”, however, she is one of the most successful influencers in the UK, hence why her assets are high . If you look at Tamara’s, they are embarrassingly low.
INTF may have her flaws but she puts effort on her content, she is passionate and above all, she is very credible to brands. The number of partnerships she does weekly is insane. You know why? Because she doesn’t fake, she doesn’t pretend to be someone she is not.
Our Tam Tam onde the other hand is someone of fakes mist things in her life, she loves to portrait this image of lux, but let me tell you that the day Dior, LV, Hermès or Chanel pay her to promote anything is still years to come...

The Paris vs LND reel may well be the most stupid reel ever. The styling of the looks is so poorly done 😳

LV, Dior and/or Fendi don’t pay her a penny. The bags she posts are supplied by (look at the tag), which means, the brands gifted her these bags in exchange of a post. On the other hand, if we look at her post about the fugly Charles Keith bag, than yes, this one is a paid partnership.

Lydia is an insufferable human being, her content is, well, I can’t even find a word to describe it because for me what she does is not “content”, however, she is one of the most successful influencers in the UK, hence why her assets are high . If you look at Tamara’s, they are embarrassingly low.
INTF may have her flaws but she puts effort on her content, she is passionate and above all, she is very credible to brands. The number of partnerships she does weekly is insane. You know why? Because she doesn’t fake, she doesn’t pretend to be someone she is not.
Our Tam Tam onde the other hand is someone of fakes mist things in her life, she loves to portrait this image of lux, but let me tell you that the day Dior, LV, Hermès or Chanel pay her to promote anything is still years to come...
Ladies, sorry for the several grammar and spelling mistakes. I was running late and then it was too late to edit. It is Sunday afterall...🤗🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If u carefully watch her yt video u can see she came back alone from YSL boutique carrying a big white bag
Yep, you can totally see it, there's a visible white strap on her shoulder and when she passes the windows on the street you can see she's carrying a white bag.

Reactions: 10
Does she really think does cardigans su

inthefrow is equally a self absorbed woman only she is more successful hiding it, unlike TamTam who can’t keep track of her own lies.
She probably has as many issues, but I give her credit for offering her audience more value....she does provide "business advice" and becoming an influencer. She's seems to engage her audience more meaningfully than Tamtam.

Ladies, sorry for the several grammar and spelling mistakes. I was running late and then it was too late to edit. It is Sunday afterall...🤗🙃
I agree completely. Tamara cheapens the brands she works with.

"high fashion blogger" ....bleh....I just don't understand that idea. People on IG are "average" and those who follow high fashion won't waste their time with a has-been that is Tamara K. They will create their own IG presence. Tamara Kalinic cheapens luxury and presents an image of fast-fashion which does not make it exclusive. Her reels are also so basic....I just can't understand her. She's lucky she's been doing this for so long....PR reps at the high fashion houses are working with her because of friendships, not because of her influence value.

And here lies the biggest problem with Tamara. Her lack of transparency is very deceiving and shows her lack of integrity. Let's not forget she did work with Lilysilk and Michael Kors. Can't get more basic than that.....cheap and fake all the way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Question: Is the bitchy face also a part of Paris vs London style or is just you, Tamtam?
She should really hit the gym. Her posture is getting worse, and instead of starving herself she should work on getting better muscle definition.

Reactions: 14
So I watched her new haul video. The first pair of baggy carrot jeans looked terribly unflattering. If it makes a skinny girl like Tamara look 7 months pregnant, it's not gonna suit anyone. The padded shoulder blazer was total cartoon territory, I guess it'll get her photographed during Fashion Week but the vibe is just ridiculous. Also the pair of white linen pants were wayyy too long even with heels - they're gonna be a wrinkly dirty mess if she ever steps outside to sweep the streets of Paris with those hems.

In general I dislike the concept that she speaks about the clothing before trying it on and then show's a clip wearing it. It would be so much more useful if she had tried everything on first and could then comment on how the clothing fit her and if she actually liked it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
for someone that hates on gaudy IG trends (long nails, fake lashes) she sure jumped on that brow lift trend quick. it ages everyone but her in particular because it does not suit her round face in the slightest.

Anybody?
Ysl is turning into the Walmart of fashion, they stick their name and logo and so much random non fashion items. Feel like it hasn’t been popular for years and she is only fangirling over it for business reasons

the reel was so embarrassing with the Paris looks all worn with a snooty non smiling face 😂She is neither a London girl or a Paris girl. Show us Brighton fashion girl

Is this a joke?😅
Carnival is long gone Tam Tam, you should save the frankenstein costume for next year.
omg I can’t with her style, she looks like such a loser. Why since being with Ft has her fashion, hair and make up become so unfeminine...? Kind of weird if he’s into the Manly look

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is this a joke?😅
Carnival is long gone Tam Tam, you should save the frankenstein costume for next year.
i am so hating seeing the masculine shoulder pads on her in every post, on every platform. doesn't she know this trend is seeing the end of it's days?

Reactions: 9
the reel was so embarrassing with the Paris looks all worn with a snooty non smiling face 😂She is neither a London girl or a Paris girl. Show us Brighton fashion girl
More like show us "Novi Sad" fashion girl😂 thats right up her alley considering her biggest sponsorship last year was with Michael Kors...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m watching the haul video right now and she actually said “okay Tamara you can’t wear logo on logo” at the beginning. I—does this woman not have eyes? Did she not see her own instagram posts? Does she even know the meaning of “logo on logo”?? o_o

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.