Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CELINE hoodie looks like something you would buy on redbubble for a few bucks. Can’t believe she paid 500£ for it 🤮

Reactions: 10
She totally got back home carrying the YSL bag, probably bought shoes on her own. Then she lied how she got it as a gift from the poor guy...changed her mind about the colour etc

Reactions: 14
CELINE hoodie looks like something you would buy on redbubble for a few bucks. Can’t believe she paid 500£ for it 🤮
when did Celine become a fav brand again....? I have no idea what she is trying to do. The YSL brand is not her vibe at all either. The constant pushing of YSL is a bit desperate.

She totally got back home carrying the YSL bag, probably bought shoes on her own. Then she lied how she got it as a gift from the poor guy...changed her mind about the colour etc
Totally agree....if she got a gift for valentines day, it was her buying herself a gift again, like the blue Kelly from Hermes....which I still don't think the bf bought even though he is a Paris businessman (cause that's a job title these days).

Even with buying followers daily, the unfollowing after the omg hermes video is clear 😂
this is too good....so much strugglign to leave the 40K's and going now where. We are almost at the end of February and she just can't crack it.

• Haha
Is she traveling again? 🤔🤔 or maybe it's just for the new reel 😂 (edit: I was talking about that suitcase on her bed)

Just watched inthefrow's instagram, I never followed her but saw many of your posts here, and to me she seems much more funny than Tamtam. Maybe it's because I never watched her before haha idk. Also, she has soooo much more collaborations with the brands while our busy girl in the new video says all the time how she is busy, but where is al that content honey??

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I have never exchanged a partner's gift...just saying!

Reactions: 10
For all our Balkan girls here : did you see the quote she posted from Balasevic on her stories? She can't even give a proper tribute to the greatest song writer from former YU. It has to be about her again, about turning an other cheek. And we all know how she handles criticism well.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
For all our Balkan girls here : did you see the quote she posted from Balasevic on her stories? She can't even give a proper tribute to the greatest song writer from former YU. It has to be about her again, about turning an other cheek. And we all know how she handles criticism well.
i'm only just seeing it now (i can't stomach following her haha), but yes of course she had to use a quote that is about HER!
btw off topic but how sad, he was an incredible man :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So many beautiful quotes from Balasevic, but I guess she just took the first one to find... or she really wanted to make it about herself which is really sad...

Have you seen last story also? But don't you dare ask her about her private life and family/boyfriend 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Was about to mention the new story and the same comment 😂😂 she is really so inconsistent always dismissing any speculation about her BF and making him seem mysterious and then showing these kinds of posts and bragging about him doing the bare minimum like a girl who’s never had a relationship before and wants to tell the world.

Her content is legit so boring, if I was lucky enough to be living in Paris I would be out walking every day learning and discovering the little streets and getting inspiration for content.

The only things we can expect from her now is new sponsored bags and clothes that don’t fit her style and that she doesn’t show any genuine excitement for and treats like fast fashion or

showing repeat outfits that feature BV boots, sack like man coat and something with logos or

witchy hair and unflattering make up, or

pretending excitement about dog walks in the park with her work friend

she is boring.

Reactions: 25
Was about to mention the new story and the same comment 😂😂 she is really so inconsistent always dismissing any speculation about her BF and making him seem mysterious and then showing these kinds of posts and bragging about him doing the bare minimum like a girl who’s never had a relationship before and wants to tell the world.

Her content is legit so boring, if I was lucky enough to be living in Paris I would be out walking every day learning and discovering the little streets and getting inspiration for content.

The only things we can expect from her now is new sponsored bags and clothes that don’t fit her style and that she doesn’t show any genuine excitement for and treats like fast fashion or

showing repeat outfits that feature BV boots, sack like man coat and something with logos or

witchy hair and unflattering make up, or

pretending excitement about dog walks in the park with her work friend

she is boring.
And let's not forget the ugly new style hoops by missoma...

Reactions: 9
styled in such a cheap way 🤢

looks like it’s from asos
I agree that it’s too much, a hoop
like that should be a statement piece on its own, would’ve been nicer if the other earrings were daintier

Reactions: 6
Those YSL condoms on the living room coffee table, talk about nouveau riche 😂🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
when did Celine become a fav brand again....? I have no idea what she is trying to do. The YSL brand is not her vibe at all either. The constant pushing of YSL is a bit desperate.

Totally agree....if she got a gift for valentines day, it was her buying herself a gift again, like the blue Kelly from Hermes....which I still don't think the bf bought even though he is a Paris businessman (cause that's a job title these days).

this is too good....so much strugglign to leave the 40K's and going now where. We are almost at the end of February and she just can't crack it.
If u carefully watch her yt video u can see she came back alone from YSL boutique carrying a big white bag

Does she really think does cardigans su
Is she traveling again? 🤔🤔 or maybe it's just for the new reel 😂 (edit: I was talking about that suitcase on her bed)

Just watched inthefrow's instagram, I never followed her but saw many of your posts here, and to me she seems much more funny than Tamtam. Maybe it's because I never watched her before haha idk. Also, she has soooo much more collaborations with the brands while our busy girl in the new video says all the time how she is busy, but where is al that content honey??
inthefrow is equally a self absorbed woman only she is more successful hiding it, unlike TamTam who can’t keep track of her own lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.