Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Martina2503

She is a woman of colour, a refugge AND let's not forget a SUCCESSFUL business woman.. The main source of her millions is probably her sunglasses range that flopped miserably..

• Haha
Reactions: 27

mishica2

Them collecting YSL condoms and keeping them in a Hermes tray, as decoration in the living room because they have cool designs? 😂😂😂 This is some of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard/seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

bblondon

Chatty Member
her disordered eating is getting more and more off putting ‘can’t have sweets until my birthday’ - just eat the damn croissant! Restricting whole food types is not fine

she literally went to Milan to have lunch and dinner with her ‘friends’, have her hair blow dryer and that’s it. Essential trip my eye

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

bblondon

Chatty Member
Imagine, being at Plaza Athenee and having this for dinner with your "partner"....
It’s the fact that she posts these kinds of stories for me, it makes her look desperate and juvenile or that she’s trying to convince people her life is this way because she’s unhappy over something. the way she always drops in that ‘guys I don’t post about my bf because I keep those things private’ and then she shows these kinds of intimate shots and for what? People follow her for her fashion (which isn’t even nice anymore) but she really thinks she’s a celebrity the way she shows or hints of her personal life/boyfriend, trying to make things seem more than they are and intriguing

also what’s with her teeth in that pic?! And I can’t at the bikini Instagram stories - shes so obsessed with summer and her summer body as if she didn’t already have a normal summer last year in Paris acting like there was no pandemic, went to Italy for a summer break, and just came back from CR. She never reads the situation of the world. Very self absorbed and not in reality

she did seem more human when she lived in Brighton and had her sisters family for company, now she’s 100% vapid

Last edited:
  • Sad

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
She is a woman of colour, a refugge AND let's not forget a SUCCESSFUL business woman.. The main source of her millions is probably her sunglasses range that flopped miserably..
Main source of her millions are reels you guys! duh

Also Tamara here's a suggestion for a new failed business venture So Shaved ( like the forehead) xx

• Haha

RomanaM

In her interview for Serbian newspaper, she said her boyfriend is businessman 😂
In Serbia, when you pay a journalist, they can write whatever they want about everyone.
She is also a "millionaire", but no one has seen her house and "rich family" yet.
Someone who is really rich does not force the story of the origin and amount of money.
You can see that, but the complexes do not allow her to find out that she is from a normal average family !

• Haha

alexxgj

it's really annoying that she flaunted the 20% off missoma coupon as a special thing for her followers when in fact missoma has a literal sale of 20% off for the entire website for anyone out there, at the same time. i found that quite odd and in bad taste.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

bblondon

Chatty Member
lately I've noticed more and more that she brings nothing new or unique to the fashion influencer scene, who is she influencing to buy ugly Dior army print neon hoodies for ££££? Or to buy make-up on her facetuned blur selfies? And now her bad attitude and arrogance is becoming more and more clear in how she acts and responds to comments. She's lucky brands want to work with her still but I think it will change soon enough. Does she think she can continue to be an influencer with crap style into her mid-late 30s? She is a woman who preaches kindness and not to be a hater but judges others who wear e.g. fake nails or whatever else she deems non-classy (she is the one who isn't classy). She rents a house in paris and has ikea furniture for her hermes collection, I mean please - such a clown

• Heart

bblondon

Chatty Member
Was about to mention the new story and the same comment 😂😂 she is really so inconsistent always dismissing any speculation about her BF and making him seem mysterious and then showing these kinds of posts and bragging about him doing the bare minimum like a girl who’s never had a relationship before and wants to tell the world.

Her content is legit so boring, if I was lucky enough to be living in Paris I would be out walking every day learning and discovering the little streets and getting inspiration for content.

The only things we can expect from her now is new sponsored bags and clothes that don’t fit her style and that she doesn’t show any genuine excitement for and treats like fast fashion or

showing repeat outfits that feature BV boots, sack like man coat and something with logos or

witchy hair and unflattering make up, or

pretending excitement about dog walks in the park with her work friend

she is boring.

I feel like every time she feels really miserable she does this q/a things to prove something.Her personality sinked new low...i mean, yes Tamara you had money growing up (how that money was earned thats another story) but you were not rich enough if you have to say that you were rich... Brighton college fees plus that attic you lived at,dont cost a fortune..sorry hun, you were not Richie Rich, you were well situated at best.