Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video-lied about how she did nothing to the under eye area. One of you posted here her work at dr Maryam Zamani. What a lying witch

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe how much crap comes out of her mouth, it’s lie after lie after lie; a grown woman not capable of owning up to her tit, fascinating.
Kisses to our special little snowflake, she is the thread’s biggest fan after all judging from the latest video 🤣

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how much crap comes out of her mouth, it’s lie after lie after lie; a grown woman not capable of owning up to her tit, fascinating.
Kisses to our special little snowflake, she is the thread’s biggest fan after all judging from the latest video 🤣
She's oozes insecurity and snowflake syndrome in a way that is definitely unique and weirdly sad. At least 2/3s of that video was present to prove something to someone in the interwebs....is this a syndrome influencers suffer from in general....? I'm baffled by her lame ass comments...my boss at ambercrobie and fitch couldn't get over how much my face contorts and how expressive it is...WHAT are you smoking lady? It's called resting witch face and let's get real.....you have a special way of thinking witch face is worthy of your personality. News flash -it isn't. Please consider therapy before going down the path of motherhood.......you have so many complex issues, it wouldn't be fair to that child...

• Sick
Reactions: 18
"Your face moves a lot and it is so distracting", sad no one ever. God she is ridiculous and so insecure. She even had to disclaim the bite on her lip, wow.
Girl, beauty standards are getting out of hand and you are contributing it with all that photoshop, face tune and lies.
Also she thinks being fit means being skinny. I really wish to see her workout as she says... Hey Tamara, please insert some footage in your next vlog, I know you read here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine, being at Plaza Athenee and having this for dinner with your "partner"....
It’s the fact that she posts these kinds of stories for me, it makes her look desperate and juvenile or that she’s trying to convince people her life is this way because she’s unhappy over something. the way she always drops in that ‘guys I don’t post about my bf because I keep those things private’ and then she shows these kinds of intimate shots and for what? People follow her for her fashion (which isn’t even nice anymore) but she really thinks she’s a celebrity the way she shows or hints of her personal life/boyfriend, trying to make things seem more than they are and intriguing

also what’s with her teeth in that pic?! And I can’t at the bikini Instagram stories - shes so obsessed with summer and her summer body as if she didn’t already have a normal summer last year in Paris acting like there was no pandemic, went to Italy for a summer break, and just came back from CR. She never reads the situation of the world. Very self absorbed and not in reality

she did seem more human when she lived in Brighton and had her sisters family for company, now she’s 100% vapid

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Her stories in the Dior swimsuit were so disturbing to me. I can honestly say I am a person who has a lot of body image issues, and seeing her so tiny and shrunken really made me feel sorry for her. Especially listening to the things she is saying in the stories.

It is extremely problematic to push this kind of narrative, that she needs to stop eating sweets and desserts, all while practically physically disappearing. Also that ridiculous juice cleanse, constantly berating herself when she eats actual food or thinks about it. This can't be the opinion of a healthy person, and I hope she looks into her issues with a bit more understanding. This is not good for her, nor for her followers, who are I imagine mostly teenage or YA girls and boys.

Reactions: 23
When she said "abs", I wanted to die.
Go to the gym, lazy treatment obsessed lady and earn them with your sweat. I swear, I just can't take it anymore with her sick mentality...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she said "abs", I wanted to die.
Go to the gym, lazy treatment obsessed lady and earn them with your sweat. I swear, I just can't take it anymore with her sick mentality...
‘Abs’ become visible when the body fat percentage is low enough, it has nothing to do with her workout routine but rather how much she starves herself. :( ofc she could get there in a healthy lifestyle: a workout routine with muscle building, cardio, etc + healthy diet that sticks but i think she has a very disturbed relationship with food.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wtf the new video 😃 - the bikini parts are worse than I thought they’d be from comments here, she literally has her bits spilling out as she flexes her body to show her barely there stretch marks on her 20 shades darker skin, no one needs to see this?! The way she acts is definitely triggering, brings back memories of body issues from many years ago and it’s sad that for her this way of speaking is normal. One thing I will say, she has zero cellulite, very jealous

not sure why she spends 20 mins defending herself against fake comments about her appearance at the start,for someone who doesn’t like negatively and complaining she sure complained a lot here

we can also all watch her videos from 2016/2017 when she has wrinkly eyes and loose skin, no cream will get rid of that I don’t understand why she lies about this when she admits to Botox...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK, the latest video where she massages her face on camera trying to prove no fillers is so cringe. Darling, what do you think effing Radiesse is?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine, being at Plaza Athenee and having this for dinner with your "partner"....
hhahha chocked on this! It was cheapest tit on menu and they could afford only one pizza. probably pizza is for her BF and for her are the lemon slices, ofc only if it's before 6 pm

Wtf the new video 😃 - the bikini parts are worse than I thought they’d be from comments here, she literally has her bits spilling out as she flexes her body to show her barely there stretch marks on her 20 shades darker skin, no one needs to see this?! The way she acts is definitely triggering, brings back memories of body issues from many years ago and it’s sad that for her this way of speaking is normal. One thing I will say, she has zero cellulite, very jealous

not sure why she spends 20 mins defending herself against fake comments about her appearance at the start,for someone who doesn’t like negatively and complaining she sure complained a lot here

we can also all watch her videos from 2016/2017 when she has wrinkly eyes and loose skin, no cream will get rid of that I don’t understand why she lies about this when she admits to Botox...
She's forgot she is filming for Youtube not her ONLY FANS account

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Abs’ become visible when the body fat percentage is low enough, it has nothing to do with her workout routine but rather how much she starves herself. :( ofc she could get there in a healthy lifestyle: a workout routine with muscle building, cardio, etc + healthy diet that sticks but i think she has a very disturbed relationship with food.
Exactly what I wanted to point out.
"Abs" are just starved body in her case.
It's also triggering for me to see this kind of behavior.

Reactions: 7
Boyfriend revealed thanks to tattle.life

Plus, Hi from FT.
HAHAHAHAHAAH WHO BUYS THIS tit!!! so she again paid someone to create a YT account and bash these other girls mentioned on here constantly, I don't follow them, and then there is Tamara K boyfriend reveal, as if she is Meghan Markle. This is so unbelievably insane.

I refuse to believe this is actually done by anyone else but Tamara

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHAHAAH WHO BUYS THIS tit!!! so she again paid someone to create a YT account and bash these other girls mentioned on here constantly, I don't follow them, and then there is Tamara K boyfriend reveal, as if she is Meghan Markle. This is so unbelievably insane.

I refuse to believe this is actually done by anyone else but Tamara
agree! total paid content to appear in the world wild web that anyone gives a $hit. She's so dreaming for clout, it's now time to pay for it...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boyfriend revealed thanks to tattle.life

Plus, Hi from FT.
As I can see his posture is also terrible, two of them - couple of question marks.
Can't wait to see her buying reaching 1 mil followers, humble brag and little note on expensive gift she he bought her as a milestone gift.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
As I can see his posture is also terrible, two of them - couple of question marks.
Can't wait to see her buying reaching 1 mil followers, humble brag and little note on expensive gift she he bought her as a milestone gift.
And a giveaway with no winner🤣🤣🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.